Oval Invincibles vs Southern Brave The Hundred Women Match Prediction
Match: OVI-W vs SOB-W Match Prediction
Time: 14 Aug, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Women Match
Venue: Kennington Oval – London, England
OVI-W vs SOB-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Lauren Winfield-Hill got off to a fine start with 74 not out from 42 balls against Northern Superchargers. She is a strong choice for Oval Invincibles highest run scorer against Southern Brave. Sophia Smale took 1-25 from 20 balls on Thursday and we expect her to enjoy bowling on the same wicket in this match. She is our pick for Oval Invincibles’ top wicket taker against Southern Brave.
- Danni Wyatt scored 65 runs from 34 balls in Friday’s game and we are backing the England international opener to be Southern Brave’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Amanda Jade Wellington took 3-30 against London Spirit and she is our tip for Southern Brave’s top wicket taker on Sunday.
- There are two exceptional opening partnerships on show in this game. We recommend backing Oval Invincibles to produce the highest opening partnership.
OVI-W vs SOB-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket and BBC.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo, the BBC iPlayer and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be above 30 degrees from the start to the finish of this game in South London. There will be a slight breeze but no chance of rain.
Expect plenty of life in this pitch. It will turn for the spinners and will offer good pace for the quick bowlers. A par score will be 160.
Both teams fielded first in their opening games with Oval Invincibles choosing to do so whereas Southern Brave lost the toss. With both sides winning, we expect both captains will want to field first again in this match.
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌✅
W, L, W, W, W
✅ ❌✅ ✅ ✅
OVI-W vs SOB-W Team News:
OVI-W Team News:
The Invincibles only needed three batters on their way to a convincing win over Northern Superchargers on Thursday evening. With the ball, they did not look as penetrative as in 2021, Tash Farrant’s absence was certainly noticeable. We anticipate an unchanged XI for this match.
SOB-W Team News:
Anya Shrubsole’s side will have thought they were in trouble as Beth Mooney was hitting them all over the park on Friday, but they showed tremendous character to chase down the total. We expect the management to select the same XI as they strive to build some early momentum in the tournament.
OVI-W vs SOB-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Who will win today’s match: OVI-W vs SOB-W The Hundred Women Match Fantasy Team
There is a great deal of anticipation across the board from players, fans, neutrals and media alike ahead of this game on Sunday afternoon in London. We expect to see plenty of boundaries with both teams looking to get on top of the other from ball one in their innings. We are predicting a close contest but are backing Southern Brave to win.
Southern Brave Women are favourites to beat Oval Invincibles Women
OVI-W Key Players:
the opener and keeper-batter looked in great touch as she batted throughout the chase on Thursday. She hit 11 fours and one six.
the New Zealander has carried her strong form from the Commonwealth Games into the Women’s Hundred. She hit 46 runs from 34 balls in the win over the Superchargers.
the 17 year old left-arm spinner was very impressive on the dry surface in South London in Match 1. She dismissed Alyssa Healy.
SOB-W Key Players:
the England opener had not been in great form during the Commonwealth Games but she was back to her attacking best with a strike-rate of 191.18 on Friday.
the 24 year old showed great responsibility to take Southern Brave over the winning line against London Spirit. She finished on 34 not out from 24 balls.
Amanda Jade Wellington:
the 25 year old leg-spinner often takes her wickets in clumps. She holds the record for the best bowling figures in the WBBL with her best figures in the Women’s Hundred of 4-12.
OVI-W vs SOB-W Team Info:
OVI-W Team Updates:
- The OVI-W will enter the contest fresh off a nine-wicket win against the Northern Superchargers Women in the season opener.
- Suzie Bates and Lauren Winfield will probably open the inning.
- Lauren Winfield is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position.
- Dane Van Niekerk and Kira Chathli will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dane Van Niekerk will lead the OVI-W as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Kira Chathli will do the Wicket Keeping for OVI-W.
- Shabnim Ismail and Sophia Smale will lead the pace attack of her team.
SOB-W Team Updates:
- The SOB-W, on the other hand, are coming off a 6-wicket victory against the London Spirit Women.
- Danielle Wyatt and Smriti Mandhana will probably open the inning.
- Danielle Wyatt is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sophia Dunkley will bat at the one-down position.
- Maia Bouchier and Georgia Adams will handle the middle-order batting.
- Anya Shrubsole will lead the Southern Brave Women as a Captain. She is also a good Bowler
- Carla Rudd will do the Wicket Keeping for Southern Brave Women.
- Amanda Wellington will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Freya Kemp and Anya Shrubsole will lead the pace attack of her team
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Oval Invincibles Women:
Suzie Bates, Lauren Winfield(WK), Alice Capsey, Dane Van Niekerk(C), Kira Chathli(WK), Kirstie White, Ryana Macdonald-Gay, Mady Villiers, Shabnim Ismail, Sophia Smale, Eva Gray, Danielle Gregory, Emily Windsor, Marizanne Kapp, Aylish Cranstone, Grace Gibbs
Southern Brave Women:
Danielle Wyatt, Smriti Mandhana, Sophia Dunkley, Maia Bouchier, Georgia Adams, Carla Rudd(WK), Amanda Wellington, Anya Shrubsole(C), Freya Kemp, Lauren Bell, Molly Strano, Paige Scholfield, Tahlia McGrath, Joanne Gardner, Tara Norris, Ella McCaughan.