PAK vs AUS Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: PAK vs AUS T20 Match Prediction
Time: 05 April, 08:30 PM (IST)
Series: T20 Match
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
- Skipper Babar Azam averages 45.17 in IT20s and he is our tip for Pakistan’s highest run scorer in this match. Shaheen Shah Afridi has been Pakistan’s strongest bowler across the entire Australia tour and is well worth backing as their top wicket taker in this IT20.
- Ben McDermott was in excellent form during the ODIs and hit his first century in that format. He is our pick for Australia’s highest run scorer in this game. Adam Zampa performed well during the ODI series and is our pick for Australia’s top wicket taker against Pakistan.
- We expect to see Shaheen Shah Afridi at the top of his game in this fixture. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: Sony Sports Network will broadcast the series in India with PTV showing it in Pakistan. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sony LIV and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies with the temperature in the high 20s throughout the game in Lahore.
We expect to see another surface which will encourage the spin bowlers in this game. As with the ODIs, there will also be plenty of pace and bounce for the quick bowlers.
We predict that both skippers will insert the opposition if they win the toss ahead of this match.
L, W, W, W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
PAK Team News:
- Star all-rounder Shadab Khan may return to the team for this IT20 after missing the entire ODI series through injury. He will give the middle order of the batting a boost, something which makes the entire line-up look extremely strong. Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan will resume their exceptional opening partnership.
AUS Team News:
- Ashton Agar will come into consideration for this game after missing the ODI series through being in isolation. However, it may be that Australia continue to give game time to spinner Mitchell Swepson who has impressed during the tour in Tests and ODIs.
Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
Babar Azam ©
Shaheen Shah Afridi
Aaron Finch (c)
Alex Carey (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today match: PAK vs AUS T20 Match Team
Pakistan are favorites to beat Australia.
PAK Key Players:
The skipper has already scored three centuries from the last five games against Australia on this tour. He is a fine all-format batter.
The keeper-batter has had an exceptional last 18 months in T20 cricket. He averages 51.21 in this format.
Shaheen Shah Afridi:
The left-arm fast bowler is one of the best in the world at the start and finish of a T20 innings. He picked up a wicket with his first ball in the last game.
AUS Key Players:
The batter has performed well across all formats on this tour. He has never scored an IT20 half-century but has probably never been playing so well on the international stage.
The keeper-batter has impressed in domestic T20 competitions over recent years and has batted very well at this venue during the ODIs.
The leg-spinner was one of the main reasons that Australia won the T20 World Cup and he has enjoyed the surface in Lahore.
PAK Team Form:
- Although Australia lost their last IT20 to Sri Lanka, they have been in fine form in this format.
AUS Team Form:
- Pakistan have been playing excellent T20 cricket for a long time and are particularly strong in home conditions.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Mohammad Rizwan(w), Babar Azam(c), Fakhar Zaman, Asif Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Haider Ali, Khushdil Shah, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Mohammad Nawaz, Usman Qadir, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Haris, Shahnawaz Dahani, Asif Afridi.
Aaron Finch(c), Travis Head, Ben McDermott, Josh Inglis(w), Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Cameron Green, Sean Abbott, Nathan Ellis, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Ben Dwarshuis, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Swepson, Alex Carey.