Pakistan vs England
5th T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 28 Sep, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: 5th T20 Match
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction:
- Mohammed Rizwan hit 88 runs from 67 balls at the top of the order on Sunday and he is our recommendation as Pakistan’s highest run scorer in this match. Haris Rauf took 3-32 from his four overs in the fourth IT20 and the pace bowler is our pick for Pakistan’s top wicket taker on Wednesday.
- England captain Jos Buttler has missed the opening four games of the series as he has been building up his fitness after sustaining an injury during the Men’s Hundred. He has a fantastic white ball record and is a strong choice for England’s highest run scorer in this game. Mark Wood is also expected to return after proving too quick and accurate on Friday. Wood is well worth backing as England’s top wicket taker.
- We have seen England’s top order play with more attacking intent than Pakistan’s and we suggest the visitors will make the ‘Highest 1st 6 overs Score’ in this match.
PAK vs ENG Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Sony Sports Network, Fox Sports, Flow Sports, Willow TV and Sky Sports.
Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv, ARYZAP and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
As with the games in Karachi, there is no danger of rain interrupting this fixture. Expect clear skies and the temperature above 28 degrees throughout.
The wicket in Lahore typically provides a good contest between bat and ball with a score of 165-170 considered to be par. There will be consistent bounce but the quick and spin bowlers will find assistance from the surface.
Five of the last six IT20s at this stadium have been won by the team batting second and we predict that both captains will choose to field first ahead of this match.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
W, L, W, L, L
L, W, L, W, L
PAK vs ENG TEAM NEWS:
PAK Team News:
There were two changes to Pakistan’s XI ahead of the fourth IT20 with Shanawaz Dahani missing out after conceding 62 runs in Friday’s game. Haider Ali was also left out with an injury with Asif Ali and Mohammed Wasim coming in to the XI.
ENG Team News:
We expect to see Jos Buttler, Mark Wood and Sam Curran come back into England’s XI for this game with Phil Salt, Olly Stone and David Willey the players likely to drop out. Will Jacks and Dawid Malan will fight it out for the number three spot but we expect Jacks to be given the opportunity.
PAK vs ENG Pre-Toss LineUps:
Sunday’s game was the closest of the series so far and neutrals across the world enjoyed watching the final overs as the game swung from Pakistan to England and back to Pakistan. We expect the return of Jos Buttler to be crucial for England and are backing them win this match.
England are favorites to beat Pakistan at the odds.
PAK vs ENG Team Updates:
PAK Team Updates
- Pakistan won the fourth match in a last-over thriller to level this seven-match series to 2-2.
- They scored 164 runs while batting first after Mohammad Rizwans 88-run and Babar Azams 36 runs off 28 balls knock.
- Haris Rauf took three wickets to guide Pakistan to a thrilling three-run win to level the series.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Shan Masood will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Khushdil-Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Pakistan. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Usman Qadir will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Haris Rauf and Mohammad Hasnain will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG Team Updates
- Englands top-order was outplayed by young pacer Mohammad Hasnain but in-form batters Harry Brook (34) and Ben Duckett (33) kept their team on the track till the end. But in the dying overs.
- Alex Hales and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Will Jacks will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Duckett and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harry Brook is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Moeen Ali will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Reece Topley and David Willey will lead the pace attack of his team.
PAK Key Players:
the 30 year old has scored four half-centuries from his last five IT20s and has made 490 runs in this format in this month alone.
the captain continues to come in for criticism for the pace of his batting but his 36 runs from 28 balls at the top of the order were very useful on Sunday. He put on 97 for the first wicket for Rizwan in the fourth IT20.
the right arm quick bowler has caused England’s batters plenty of problems irrespective of the match situation throughout the series. He has 56 wickets in this format.
ENG Key Players:
the keeper-batter has a top score of 101 not out in this format and dominated the bowling attacks in this year’s IPL.
the Yorkshireman looked a little out of sorts on Sunday but still contributed 34 runs from 29 balls. He has been England’s most fluent batter in the series.
the right arm fast bowler dismissed Babar Azam, Haider Ali and Haris Rauf during his spell of extreme pace bowling in the third IT20.
PAK vs ENG Team Forms:
PAK Team Form:
Pakistan have won two of their last three games in this series but they are their only wins from their last six matches.
ENG Team Form:
England will look to get more consistency in their batting performances with the return of Jos Buttler at the top of the order. They have won two of their last five matches in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Babar Azam (c), Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Asif Ali, Usman Qadir, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haider Ali, Shahnawaz Dahani, Naseem Shah, Shadab Khan, Abrar Ahmed, Mohammad Haris, Aamer Jamal
Alex Hales, Philip Salt (wk), Will Jacks, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali (c), David Willey, Liam Dawson, Adil Rashid, Olly Stone, Reece Topley, Dawid Malan, Sam Curran, Mark Wood, Luke Wood, Richard Gleeson, Jordan Cox, Tom Helm.