Pakistan vs England
2nd T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 22 Sep, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd T20 Match
Venue: National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction:
- Mohammad Rizwan scored 68 runs from 46 balls in the first IT20 and the right-handed opener is a strong choice for Pakistan’s highest run scorer on Thursday. Haris Rauf took 1-23 from his four overs on Tuesday and the pace bowler is well worth backing as Pakistan’s top wicket taker in the second IT20.
- Dawid Malan looked very comfortable in the middle before being dismissed for 20 in the opening game of the series. The left-hander is a consistent performer and is our pick for England’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Adil Rashid took 2-27 and the spinner is our tip for England’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- With half-centuries in both of his last two games in this format, we suggest backing Mohammed Rizwan to score over 30.5 runs.
PAK vs ENG Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Sony Sports Network, Fox Sports, Flow Sports, Willow TV and Sky Sports.
Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv, ARYZAP and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Some cloud at times but mainly clear skies throughout this IT20. The temperature will be above 27 degrees from start to finish in Karachi.
Although it is undoubtedly a good batting surface, when the hardness goes out of the ball it is harder to hit boundaries on this wicket. A par score will be around 180-190 in this game.
England won the toss, chose to field first and won the game on Tuesday. We predict that both teams will want to bowl first and chase a target in this match.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
L, L, L, W, W
W, L, L, W, W
PAK vs ENG TEAM NEWS:
PAK Team News:
After appearing in 25 Tests and 5 ODIs since making his international debut in October 2013, Shan Masood got his first IT20 cap ahead of Tuesday’s series opener. Although Pakistan’s innings fell away in the second half, we do not anticipate any major changes to the line-up.
ENG Team News:
Although there were four uncapped players in England’s squad for this tour, only left-arm pace bowler Luke Wood was given his debut on Tuesday. He took 3-24 and we expect him to keep his place in an unchanged XI for the second game of the series.
PAK vs ENG Pre-Toss LineUps:
The home side were in control of the first match of the series before England’s bowlers restricted them to only 71 runs from the final 10 overs and it will be interesting to see how Pakistan approach this game with the bat. We expect England to put in another good performance but are backing Pakistan to win and level the series.
Pakistan are favorites to beat England at the odds.
PAK vs ENG Team Updates:
PAK Team Updates
- Pakistan lost their last match against England after not being able to capitalise on the start they got in opening.
- Pakistan scored 158 runs while batting first with in-form Mohammad Rizwan scoring the highest 68 runs and Iftikhar Ahmed scoring 28 runs.
- For Pakistan, Usman Qadir took two wickets and Haris Rauf and Shahnawaz Dahani took one each.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Haider Ali will bat at the one-down position.
- Shan Masood and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Pakistan.
- Usman Qadir and Iftikhar-Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Haris Rauf and Shahnawaz Dhani will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG Team Updates
- England won the opening match will an impressive all-round display to take a 0-1 lead in this seven-match series.
- For England, Luke Wood took three wickets on his debut and Adil Rashid grabbed two for 27.
- England managed to chase the total in the last over with veteran batter Alex Hales scoring fifty on his return to the national team. Harry Brook smashed unbeaten 42 runs off 25 balls to guide England to a big six-wicket win with four balls remaining. Alex Hales and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Duckett and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Luke Wood and Richard Gleeson will lead the pace attack of his team.
PAK Key Players:
The keeper-batter continues to enjoy an extended run of excellent form at the top of the order for Pakistan. He scored six fours and two sixes in Tuesday’s innings.
The right-handed opener and captain looked in far better touch than he had throughout the Asia Cup in his innings in the first IT20. He shared an opening partnership of 85 before being bowled by Adil Rashid.
The 28 year old has been Pakistan’s most consistent bowler over recent games. He was the most economical of the pacers and dismissed Alex Hales in the opening match of the series.
ENG Key Players:
The right-handed opener announced himself back on the international stage with an impressive 53 runs from 40 balls. It was his first international half-century since February 2019.
The left-handed number three looked untroubled throughout his 15 ball innings on Tuesday. His innings was ended with a tame dismissal and he will look to make it count in this match.
The spinner was the pick of England’s bowling attack in the opening game of the series. He got the big wicket or Babar Azam and Shan Masood.
PAK vs ENG Team Forms:
PAK Team Form:
Pakistan has now lost three successive IT20s. They will still be wondering how they lost Tuesday’s game after making such a good start with the bat.
ENG Team Form:
England ended a run of two successive IT20 defeats with the win on Tuesday. They have now won three of their last five matches in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Haider Ali, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Khushdil-Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Naseem-Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf, Abrar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim, Shan Masood, Aamir Jamal, Mohammad Haris(WK), Usman Qadir, Shahnawaz Dhani
Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Philip Salt(WK), Dawid Malan, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Will Jacks, Mark Wood, Jordan Cox, Liam Dawson, Luke Wood, Tom Helm, Olly Stone, Alex Hales, Richard Gleeson.