Pakistan vs Hong Kong
Asia Cup T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 02 Sep, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Asia Cup T20I Match 6
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
PAK vs HK Dream11 Prediction:
- Babar Azam was dismissed for only 10 run against Indian but he averages 44.93 in this format and the skipper is our tip for Pakistan’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Naseem Shah took 2-27 on Sunday and the 19 year old is our pick for Pakistan’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Babar Hayat was the standout batter for Hong Kong on Wednesday evening and he is a strong choice for their highest run scorer against Pakistan. Ehsan Khan went wicketless against India but conceded only 26 runs from four overs. We expect him to get more rewards on Friday and is worth backing as Hong Kong’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Naseem Shah has the pace to beat the best players in the world and we recommend the bet of him to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
This match will be shown live on Star Sports Network and DD Sports. In the UK you can watch the game on UTsav Gold HD.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Very warm throughout with the humidity levels climbing as the game progresses. Clear evening skies with the temperature at 34 degrees.
The Sharjah pitch is never the quickest around but always turns for the spinners. We expect a par score of 150 on this slow surface.
Hong Kong chose to field first after winning the toss on Wednesday and the winning team at this ground in the last game fielded first. We predict both teams will choose to bowl first in this match.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
L, L, W, W, W
❌❌✅ ✅ ✅
L, W, W, W, L
❌✅ ✅ ✅❌
PAK vs HK TEAM NEWS:
PAK Team News:
Shahnawaz Dahani, Naseem Shah and Haris Rauf made up the Pakistan pace line-up on Sunday and there may well be a temptation to select an additional spinner in Sharjah. Shah struggled with cramp in his final over against India but he should be fine after five days rest.
HK Team News:
Games between associate sides and full members can often be short affairs but Hong Kong showed that they should not be underestimated against India. None of their players picked up injuries in the opening game and we expect them to select the same XI for this game with a place in the Super Four still up for grabs.
PAK vs HK Pre-Toss LineUps:
PAK vs HK Team Updates
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Khushdil-Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Iftikhar-Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shahnawaz Dhani and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
Hong Kong (HK)
- Yasim Murtaza and Nizakat Khan will probably open the inning.
- Babar Hayat will bat at the one-down position.
- Babar Hayat is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kinchit Shah and Aizaz Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nizakat Khan will lead the Hong Kong as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Scott Mckechnie will do the Wicket Keeping for Hong Kong.
- Mohammad Ghazanfar and Ayush Shukla will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan are favorites to beat Hong Kong.
PAK Key Players:
The skipper is always the key wicket in this Pakistan side. He has hit one century and 26 fifties across 70 IT20 innings.
the keeper-batter top scored for Pakistan against India. His 43 runs from 42 balls included four fours and a six.
The right arm fast bowler made his IT20 debut in Sunday’s game. He dismissed KL Rahul with his second ball and then got the big wicket of Suryakumar Yadav later in the innings.
with Recent Form
Babar Azam [10, 91, 57, 74, 1]
Fakhar Zaman [10, 26, 3, 109, 35]
Haris Rauf [0W, 3W, 3W, 0W, 4W]
Shadab Khan [0W, 1W, 48*, (86, 4W)]
Mohammad Rizwan [43, 69*, 14, 11, 15]
HK Key Players:
The 30 year old number three batter was the first of the Hong Kong batters to take the attack to India. He has a top score of 122 in this format.
The opening batter had been in excellent form with the bat but it was his bowling which stood out on Wednesday. He should be useful in both disciplines in Sharjah.
The vastly experienced off-spinner was able to vary his lines, length and pace to great effect against some of the best batters in the world in Dubai on Wednesday.
with Recent Form
Nizakat Khan [PTs: 15, CR: 8.5]
Yasim Murtaza [PTs: 17, CR: 9.5]
Kinchit Shah [14, (19*, 2W), 0W, ]
Babar Hayat [PTs: 56, CR: 9]
PAK vs HK Team Forms:
PAK Team Form:
Pakistan have lost successive games in IT20s but put in a good performance against India.
HK Team Form:
Hong Kong ended their three match winning steak with the 40 run defeat against India in Dubai in Asia Cup 2022.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Khushdil-Shah, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Shahnawaz Dhani, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Qadir, Haider Ali, Naseem-Shah
Yasim Murtaza, Nizakat Khan(C), Babar Hayat, Kinchit Shah, Aizaz Khan, Scott Mckechnie(WK), Zeeshan Ali(WK), Haroon Arshad, Ehsan Khan, Mohammad Ghazanfar, Ayush Shukla, Hassan Khan Mohammad, Hamed Khan, Dhananjay Rao, Ahan Trivedi, Bilal Akhtar, Aliyaan Zahir-Mohammad, Wajid Shah, Mohammad Waheed, Ateeq Iqbal, Aftab Hussain, Devang Bulsara.