Pakistan vs Netherlands
T20 World Cup Super 12 Group 2 Prediction & Tips
Time: 30 Oct, 12:30 PM (IST)
Series: T20 World Cup Super 12 Group 2
Venue: Perth Stadium – Perth, Australia
PAK vs NED Dream11 Prediction:
- Mohammad Rizwan is 22 runs away from bringing up 2500 runs in this format and the keeper-batter is well worth backing as Pakistan’s highest run scorer against Netherlands. With the ball, Haris Rauf took 1-12 from four overs against Zimbabwe and the pace bowler is our pick for Pakistan’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Max O’Dowd has scored exactly 1500 runs from 54 IT20 innings and the opener is our tip for Netherlands’ highest run scorer against Pakistan. Pauk van Meekeren has taken six wickets from the last four games and he is a strong choice for Netherlands’ top wicket taker in this match.
- We recommend backing Haris Rauf to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
PAK vs NED Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Star Network, Fox Sports, ESPN and PTV.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy from start to finish of this afternoon game in Perth. The temperature will be no higher than 17 degrees across this match.
It is a hard and bouncy pitch at the Perth Stadium with spinners finding it hard to keep the run-rate of batters down. We expect a par score of around 190 in this match.
Two of the four IT20s at this venue have been won by the team bowling first. We predict that both captains will want to field first in this game.
Team Form in the Last Five Matches:
L, L, W, W, L
L, L, L, W, W
PAK vs NED TEAM NEWS:
PAK Team News:
There was one change for Pakistan ahead of their defeat to Zimbabwe at the Perth Stadium on Thursday with pace bowler Mohammad Wasim coming back into the team for Asif Ali. Wasim took the most wickets and enjoyed the pace bowler friendly surface in Perth.
NED Team News:
Although they had lost their previous two matches, Netherlands kept faith with the same XI for their clash with India at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Thursday. They came up 56 runs short against India but we predict that there will be no changes ahead of the game against Pakistan.
PAK vs NED Pre-Toss LineUps:
PAK vs NED Team Updates:
PAK Team Updates
- The Babar Azam-led have lost two nail-biting thrillers to India and Zimbabwe. They had both matches under their control, only to botch up in the end with their silly errors.
- Pakistan can ill-afford to use more games as another loss could officially eliminate them from the semi-finals race.
- The Azam-led side also needs to win by a big margin as the net run rate can come into the equation. Batting has looked iffy for the side more so after twin failures of Azam and Rizwan at the top.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Shan Masood will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Haider Ali will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Shadab Khan and Mohammad Nawaz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Wasim and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
NED Team Updates
- Netherlands have lost their games too and to keep their hopes alive for Semis they need to win the game.
- Their bowling is their strength and they will need to capitalise onto it.
- Max ODowd has been their best batsman , he has scored most of the runs for his team.
- Max ODowd and Vikramjit Singh will probably open the inning.
- Bas de Leede will bat at the one-down position.
- Tom Cooper and Colin Ackermann will handle the middle-order batting.
- Scott Edwards will lead the Netherlands as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Scott Edwards will do the Wicket Keeping for Netherlands.
- Colin Ackermann and Tim Pringle will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Paul van Meekeren and Fred Klaassen will lead the pace attack of his team.
With neither team having picked up a win in the second round stage as yet, this match is very important. Netherlands struggled to get into the game against India and we expect they could have similar problems against Pakistan. We are backing Pakistan to win this match.
Pakistan are favorites to beat Netherlands at the odds.
PAK Key Players:
the Pakistan opener is yet to produce a big score in the tournament but has been in incredible form across 2022.
the number three batter has emerged from the defeats against India and Pakistan with his reputation enhanced. He has scored 52 not out and 44 in the tournament so far.
the right arm fast medium bowler dismissed Zimbabwe’s captain on Thursday. Rauf has a strike rate of 16.7 with the ball in this format.
NED Key Players:
the right handed opener has scored only 24 runs combined in the games against Bangladesh and India but hit over 100 in the two previous matches against Sri Lanka and Namibia.
the left-arm pace bowler got the wicket of India skipper Rohit Sharma in Match 23. He should enjoy the pace and bounce in Perth.
Paul van Meekeren
the 29 year old right arm fast medium bowler has picked up at least a wicket over each of his last four games. He dismissed KL Rahul against India.
PAK vs NED Team Forms:
PAK Team Form:
Pakistan are looking to avoid their third straight defeat in this format.
NED Team Form:
Netherlands have lost three successive games in the T20 World Cup 2022.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Shan Masood, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Haider Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Naseem-Shah, Mohammad Haris(WK), Khushdil-Shah, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Qadir, Asif Ali, Shahnawaz Dhani
Max ODowd, Vikramjit Singh, Bas de Leede, Tom Cooper, Colin Ackermann, Scott Edwards(WK)(C), Tim Pringle, Logan van Beek, Shariz Ahmad, Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren, Stephan Myburgh, Teja Nidamanuru, Brandon Glover, Timm van der Gugten, Roelof van der Merwe