Pakistan vs South Africa
T20 World Cup Super 12 Group 2 Prediction & Tips
Time: 03 Nov, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: T20 World Cup Super 12 Group 2
Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground – Sydney, Australia
PAK vs SA Dream11 Prediction:
- Mohammad Rizwan averages 49.33 across 21 IT20s this year and the Pakistan opener is well worth backing as their highest run scorer against South Africa. With the ball, Haris Rauf has been a threat in all conditions over recent months and will be the same in Sydney. He is our tip for Pakistan’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Quinton de Kock is averaging 55.50 in the 2022 T20 World Cup and the opener is a strong choice for South Africa’s highest run scorer in this game. Anrich Nortje took 4-10 from 3.3 overs at the SCG against Bangladesh and the pace bowler is our pick for South Africa’s top wicket taker against Pakistan.
- Although he has been keeping the runs down, batters are taking fewer risks against Kagiso Rabada than other bowlers. We recommend backing Rabada to take under 1.5 wickets in this clash.
PAK vs SA Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Star Network, Fox Sports, ESPN and PTV.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather forecast is for partial cloud throughout this game with the temperature around 17 degrees. The humidity level will reach 70% in the second innings of the match.
This is one of the best batting wickets in this year’s T20 World Cup and a par score will be around 190 – 195. There will be turn for the spinners as well as some assistance for the pace bowlers.
The last two IT20s at the SCG have been won by the team who won the toss and chose to bat first. We predict that both captains will want to bat first ahead of this game.
Team Form in the Last Five Matches:
W, L, L, W, L
W, W, NR, W, L
PAK vs SA TEAM NEWS:
PAK Team News:
There was one change for Pakistan ahead of their first win of the 2022 T20 World Cup and their first ever win in an IT20 in Australia. Out went Haider Ali with Fakhar Zaman coming in. We expect to see the same Pakistan XI for this clash.
SA Team News:
Temba Bavuma’s side have proved to be ruthless in their selection calls and we expect to see another big decision before this match. Tabraiz Shamsi took 3-20 at the SCG against Bangladesh earlier in the competition but was left out for Lungi Ngidi who took four wickets in Perth. We anticipate that Shamsi will come back into the side for this game.
PAK vs SA Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Babar Azam(C)
3. Fakhar Zaman
4. Shan Masood
6. Shadab Khan
7. Mohammad Nawaz
8. Mohammad Wasim
9. Shaheen Afridi
10. Haris Rauf
2. Quinton de Kock(WK)
3. Rilee Rossouw
4. Aiden Markram
5. David Miller
6. Tristan Stubbs
7. Wayne Parnell
8. Keshav Maharaj
9. Kagiso Rabada
10. Anrich Nortje
11. Lungi Ngidi
PAK vs SA Team Updates:
PAK Team Updates
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shan Masood and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Shadab Khan and Iftikhar-Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shadab Khan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Wasim and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
SA Team Updates
- Temba Bavuma and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Aiden Markram and Keshav Maharaj will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anrich Nortje and Lungi Ngidi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Anrich Nortje is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Lungi Ngidi was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
This should be a brilliant contest between Pakistan and South Africa on an excellent batting wicket. Although Pakistan have very strong openers, there are question marks against the rest of their batting line-up. We expect that South Africa’s bowling attack will be too strong and are predicting a South Africa victory.
South Africa are favorites to beat Pakistan at the odds.
PAK Key Players:
The keeper-batter hit his highest score of the tournament in the last game. He will relish the challenge of going up against the strong South Africa attack in this match.
The all-rounder picked up the Player of the Match Award in the win over Netherlands. He will enjoy bowling on this spin friendly surface in Sydney.
The right arm fast bowler has combined figures of 4-58 from the three games in this tournament so far. He is one of the most consistent T20 bowlers at the moment.
SA Key Players:
Quinton de Kock
The left-handed opener hit 47 not out against Zimbabwe and 63 against Bangladesh at the SCG. He has scored 2143 runs in IT20 cricket.
The right-handed number four batter is one of the most stylish players in the competition and hit 52 against India in the last match.
The 28 year old fast bowler has been very impressive in this T20 World Cup 2022 with figures of 1-10 in Hobart, 4-10 in Sydney and 1-23 in Perth.
PAK vs SA Team Forms:
PAK Team Form:
Pakistan had lost three of their previous four games before beating Netherlands on Sunday.
SA Team Form:
South Africa are unbeaten from their last three IT20 fixtures.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Fakhar Zaman, Shan Masood, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Naseem-Shah, Mohammad Haris(WK), Khushdil-Shah, Haider Ali, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Qadir, Asif Ali, Shahnawaz Dhani
Temba Bavuma(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Bjorn Fortuin, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Lizaad Williams, Andile Phehlukwayo, Marco Jansen, Tabraiz Shamsi