PAK vs WI Dream11 Prediction for 2nd ODI Match 2022
Match: PAK vs WI ODI Match Prediction
Time: 10 May, 04:30 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium – Multan, Pakistan
PAK vs WI Info:
- Babar Azam scored 103 runs from 107 balls on Wednesday and once again is our tip for Pakistan’s highest run scorer against West Indies. Haris Rauf took 4-77 in the opening game but we are backing Shaheen Shah Afridi, who took 2-55, to be Pakistan’s top wicket taker.
- Shai Hope continued his incredible ODI run-scoring with 127 runs from 134 balls in the first ODI. The opener is our pick for West Indies’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Alzarri Joseph took 2-55 on Wednesday and we predict he will be West Indies’ top wicket taker against Pakistan.
- Although Khushdil Shah’s 41 not out from 23 balls earned him the Player of the Match Award in the opening game, we expect to see Babar Azam continue his fine form and take the award in the second ODI.
PAK vs WI Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sony Sports in India, A Sports and PTV in Pakistan, and Flow Sports in West Indies.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the Sony Liv app.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Very similar conditions to the opening ODI on Wednesday with the game beginning under sunny skies and a high of 43 degrees. By the end of the match it will still be very hot with the temperature around 38 degrees.
Pace bowlers had the most success on this track in the first ODI of the series. We expect to see a very similar pitch with any score over 300 a competitive one.
West Indies won the toss and chose to bat first on Wednesday. There has only been one skipper who has won the toss and chose to field first in Multan and we predict that both captains will want to bat first.
W, W, W, L, L
✅ ✅ ✅❌ ❌
L, W, W, W, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
PAK vs WI Team News:
PAK Team News:
As expected, all-rounder Shadab Khan returned to the ODI team ahead of Wednesday’s game and was able to bowl his full complement of overs which included taking the wicket of Brandon King. With no injuries in the camp, we predict Pakistan will retain the same XI for this match.
WI Team News:
Nkrumah Bonner, Keacy Carty and debutant Sherman Lewis were all left out of the West Indies team on Wednesday after playing in the final ODI against the Netherlands in Amstelveen on Saturday. In their place came Alzarri Joseph, Rovman Powell and Romario Shepherd, all of whom we expect to retain their spots for this match.
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: PAK vs WI ODI Match Fantasy Team
Pakistan were always expected to win the first game of the series but most pundits expected a slightly more comfortable winning margin. West Indies showed real character to stay in the contest and we expect more of the same on Friday. Overall we are predicting a tight match but with Pakistan making it 2-0 in the series.
Pakistan are favorites to beat West Indies
PAK Key Players:
the captain has now scored ODI centuries in four of his last five games with him contributing 57 in the only match he didn’t make three figures. He hit nine fours on Wednesday.
the keeper-batter has so far been unable to transfer his exceptional records in Test and IT20 cricket into the ODI format but made a crucial 59 runs from 61 balls in the first ODI of the series.
Shaheen Shah Afridi:
the left-arm pace bowler dismissed Kyle Mayers in the third over of the game before returning to pick up the crucial wicket of big hitting Rovman Powell in the 47th over.
WI Key Players:
the opener went past 4000 ODI runs whilst posting his 12th ODI century on Wednesday. His average has increased to 52.28 in this format.
Nicholas Pooran- the skipper made 21 runs from 16 balls in the opening game, a short innings which included three sixes. His astute captaincy kept West Indies in the hunt for the win into the final over.
the West Indian pace bowler has a burgeoning reputation in all formats and was impressive in Multan in the first ODI. He has now taken 125 international wickets since making his debut in 2016.
PAK vs WI Team Info:
PAK Team Updates:
- Khusdil Shahs late blows ensured Shai Hopes century and Shamarh Brookss 70 went in vain as Pakistan overhauled West Indies 305 in a thrilling finish.
- Babaz Azam stroked his 17th ODI century, and was well-supported by half-centuries from Imam ul Haq and Mohammad Rizwan in the run chase as the hosts secured a five-wicket win to go one-up in the one-day international series.
- Imam-ul Haq and Fakhar Zaman will probably open the inning.
- Babar Azam will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Babar Azam is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Khushdil-Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain.
- Mohammad Haris will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Shadab Khan and Mohammad Nawaz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Haris Rauf and Shaheen Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI Team Updates:
- Electing to bat, West Indies got off to a strong start despite losing Kyle Mayers early.
- Hope and Brooks stitched a steady 154-run stand for the second wicket before the latter departed in the 31st over
- Shai Hope , one of the best batsman of the WI side smacked another ton and led his side to a huge total. He scored 127 runs knock.
- Shai Hope and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Shai Hope is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shamarh Brooks will bat at the one-down position.
- Nicholas Pooran and Brandon King will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein and Hayden Walsh will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Alzarri Joseph and Jayden Seales will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Imam-ul Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Khushdil-Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Haris(WK), Haris Rauf, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Abdullah Shafique, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim, Shahnawaz Dhani, Zahid Mehmood.
Shai Hope(WK), Kyle Mayers, Shamarh Brooks, Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Brandon King, Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Jayden Seales, Alzarri Joseph, Hayden Walsh, Akeal Hosein, Keemo Paul, Nkrumah Bonner, Keacy Carty, Anderson Phillip, Shermon Lewis.