Pakistan vs Ireland Women
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 15 Feb, 10:30 PM (IST)
Series: ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match-10
Venue: Newlands – Cape town, South Africa
PAK-W vs IRE-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Captain Bismah Maroof hit 68 not out from 55 balls against India Women in Match 4 and the top order batter is our pick for Pakistan Women’s highest run scorer against Ireland Women. Nida Dar has taken 121 wickets across her WT20I career and she is a strong choice for Pakistan Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Gaby Lewis scored 36 runs from 37 balls against England Women and the opener is well worth backing as Ireland Women’s highest run scorer on Wednesday afternoon. Cara Murray took 3-15 in Match 6 and the spinner is our tip to be Ireland Women’s top wicket taker against Pakistan Women.
- With an excellent record over the last 12 months, Gaby Lewis is a real quality player. We expect her to hit over 31.5 runs in this match
PAK-W vs IRE-W Live Streaming:
TV Channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports, SuperSport, Sky Sport Cricket, Gazi TV, PTV Sports, Fox Sports and ESPN+.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, SuperSport App and Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy and humid from start to finish on Wednesday evening in Cape Town. The forecast is for the temperature to remain above 20 degrees across this fixture.
There will be some assistance for the spin bowlers again in this game and we expect to see a slightly quicker surface than the afternoon match in Cape Town.
Both Ireland Women and Pakistan Women chose to bat first in their opening game but were then beaten. We predict that both sides will choose to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, L, L, W
L, W, L, W, L
PAK-W vs IRE-W TEAM NEWS:
PAK-W Team News:
After losing fast bowler Diana Baig ahead of the tournament with a finger injury, Pakistan Women will be pleased to have no new withdrawals from the squad. We expect Bismah Maroof to lead the same XI from the India Women game into this match.
IRE-W Team News:
With a young team full of enthusiasm, Ireland Women are unlikely to beat any of the big teams in this tournament but will certainly fancy their chances against Pakistan Women. We do not anticipate any changes to their XI ahead of this match.
PAK-W vs IRE-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
PAK-W vs IRE-W Team Updates:
PAK-W Team Updates –
- Javeria Khan and Muneeba Ali will probably open the inning.
- Bismah Maroof will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Bismah Maroof is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nida Dar and Sidra Ameen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Bismah Maroof will lead the Pakistan Women as a Captain. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Muneeba Ali will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan Women.
- Nashra Sandhu and Nida Dar will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Sadia Iqbal and Fatima Sana will lead the pace attack of her team
IRE-W Team Updates –
- Amy Hunter and Gaby Lewis will probably open the inning.
- Orla Prendergast will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Laura Delany and Eimear Richardson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Laura Delany will lead the Ireland Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Mary Waldron will do the Wicket Keeping for Ireland Women.
- Cara Murray and Arlene Kelly will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Cara Murray is having topmost fantasy points in this series
Although both sides lost their opening games, the fact that Pakistan Women and Ireland Women both won the toss and batted first shows that they want to be positive and take the attack to their opponents. The top order batting line-ups will be the key in this game, Pakistan Women have the experience with Ireland Women’s youthful players also delivering. We are predicting a very close game with Ireland Women coming out on top.
Ireland Women are favorites to beat Pakistan Women
PAK-W Key Players:
Bismah Maroof –
the 31 year old captain scored her 12th WT20I half-century in the defeat to India Women. She hit seven fours and finished unbeaten with a strike-rate of 123.63 on Sunday.
Javeria Khan –
the experienced right-handed opener has scored over 2000 WT20I runs and has hit 10 half-centuries from 105 innings in this format.
Nida Dar –
the 36 year old off-spinning all-rounder went wicketless against India Women but has been in excellent form over the last 12 months.
IRE-W Key Players:
Gaby Lewis –
the opener has top scored for Ireland Women in five of their last eight WT20Is. She hit five fours against England Women on Monday.
Orla Prendergast –
the 20 year old all-rounder has a strike-rate of over 122 in WT20I cricket. She dismissed England Women’s opener Sophia Dunkley in Match 6.
Cara Murray –
the 22 year old leg-spinner enjoyed bowling to England Women’s middle-order and picked up the wickets of Nat Sciver-Brunt, Heather Knight and Amy Jones.
PAK-W vs IRE-W Team Forms:
PAK-W Team Form:
Pakistan Women have not won any of their last four WT20I and are looking to avoid their fifth successive defeat in this format in this match.
IRE-W Team Form:
Ireland Women have won two and lost three of their last five matches in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
PAK-W vs IRE-W SQUAD:
Pakistan Women (PAK-W):
Sidra Ameen, Javeria Khan, Muneeba Ali (wk), Bismah Maroof (c), Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Naseem, Fatima Sana, Aiman Anwer, Nashra Sandhu, Sadia Iqbal, Omaima Sohail, Sidra Nawaz, Tuba Hassan, Sadaf Shamas.
Ireland Women (IRE-W):
Amy Hunter, Gaby Lewis, Orla Prendergast, Leah Paul, Arlene Kelly, Mary Waldron (wk), Laura Delany (c), Eimear Richardson, Louise Little, Cara Murray, Jane Maguire, Shauna Kavanagh, Sophie MacMahon, Rachel Delaney, Georgina Dempsey