Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Women
Asia Cup T20 Semi-Final Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 13 Oct, 01:00 PM (IST)
Series: Women’s Asia Cup T20 Semi-Final Match
Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium – Bangladesh
PAK-W vs SL-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Sidra Ameen has scored 18 fours across the tournament and is a strong choice for Pakistan Women’s highest run scorer on Thursday.
- Omaima Sohail was too strong for Sri Lanka Women’s middle-order batters and we are backing her to be Pakistan Women’s top wicket-taker in this game.
- Chamari Athapaththu looked to be back in form on Tuesday. She is our tip for Sri Lanka Women’s highest run scorer for this match.
PAK-W vs SL-W Live Streaming:
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports network.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The match will be played at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium Ground 2. We expect the spin bowlers on both sides to have the upperhand over the batters across this match.
PAK-W vs SL-W TEAM NEWS:
PAK-W Team News:
In spite of suffering their first defeat to Thailand Women in this competition, Pakistan Women finished in second place in the group stage and were the only team to beat India Women. Pakistan Women ended the season with three wins in a row.
SL-W Team News:
Although they lost to Pakistan Women on Monday, Sri Lanka Women have enjoyed a strong 2022 Women’s Asia Cup and finished only two points behind group stage leaders India Women. Monday’s defeat was their first since their opening match of the tournament.
PAK-W vs SL-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
PAK-W vs SL-W Team Updates:
PAK-W Team Updates
- Sidra Ameen and Muneeba Ali will probably open the inning.
- Bismah Maroof will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Omaima Sohail and Nida Dar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Omaima Sohail is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Bismah Maroof will lead the Pakistan Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Sidra Nawaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan Women.
- Nida Dar will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tuba Hassan and Sadia Iqbal will lead the pace attack of her team.
SL-W Team Updates
- Harshitha Madavi and Chamari Atapattu will probably open the inning.
- Hasini Perera will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nilakshi de Silva and Malsha Shehani will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chamari Atapattu will lead the Sri Lanka Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Anushka Sanjeewani will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka Women.
- Oshadi Ranasinghe and Kavisha Dilhari will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Kavisha Dilhari was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Inoka Ranaweera and Sugandika Kumari will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Inoka Ranaweera is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Pakistan Women were dominant over Sri Lanka Women in the final group stage game and it will take a huge turnaround from the Sri Lankans if they are to win and qualify for the final. We are predicting a slightly closer contest but are backing Pakistan Women to beat Sri Lanka Women again.
Pakistan Women are favorites to beat Sri Lanka Women
Nida Dar top scored for Pakistan Women with 26 not out from 28 balls as her side got home with five wickets remaining and 1.1 balls left in the final group stage game against Sri Lanka Women. Sidra Ameen has scored 149 runs across the tournament.
25 year old off-spinner Omaima Sohail recorded the best figures of any bowler in the competition on Tuesday when she took 5-13 against Sri Lanka Women. She also picked up the Player of the Match award and jumped over two of Pakistan Women’s other bowlers in the wicket takers list.
Since losing to Thailand Women, Pakistan Women have been very impressive. They are looking for their fourth successive victory in this match.
In spite of struggling for form over the last few months and also in this tournament, skipper Chamari Athapaththu made her highest score in nine matches when she made 41 runs from 26 balls in the defeat to Pakistan. Her innings included nine fours.
Sri Lanka Women took five wickets against Pakistan Women on Tuesday but could not prevent defeat. There was a wicket each for Oshadi Ranasinghe, Achini Kulasuriya and Inoka Ranaweera with Kavisha Dilhari taking 2-16 from her three overs.
After winning four matches in a row, the defeat to Pakistan Women ended the winning streak.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Muneeba Ali, Sidra Ameen, Bismah Maroof(c), Omaima Sohail, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Naseem, Sidra Nawaz(w), Sadia Iqbal, Tuba Hassan, Aiman Anwer, Nashra Sandhu, Kainat Imtiaz, Sadaf Shamas, Diana Baig.
Sri Lanka Women:
Chamari Athapaththu(c), Harshitha Madavi, Hasini Perera, Nilakshi de Silva, Kavisha Dilhari, Anushka Sanjeewani(w), Marsha Shehani, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Sugandika Kumari, Inoka Ranaweera, Achini Kulasuriya, Tharika Sewwandi, Madushika Methtananda, Rashmi Silva, Kaushani Nuthyangana.