PBKS vs DC Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: PBKS vs DC IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 16 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
PBKS vs DC Info:
- Shikhar Dhawan is one of the most consistent batters the IPL has ever seen and he is delivering again this season. He is our tip for Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. With the ball, Kagiso Rabada took 3-21 against Royal Challengers Bangalore and is in top form. We expect him to be Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker in this match.
- David Warner has not looked back in white ball cricket since having an exceptional T20 World Cup last year. He is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. Anrich Nortje took 2-39 in the win over Rajasthan Royals and we are backing him to be Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- We predict that Liam Livingsotne and Mitchell Marsh will hit the most sixes in this game for their teams with Marsh coming out on top overall.
PBKS vs DC Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature may drop below 30 degrees by the end of the game but expect hot and humid conditions throughout Match 64.
Spinners will get some assistance from the wicket but it is the pace bowlers who will be most excited about playing on this surface. We expect a par score to be between 175 and 185.
In the last match on this pitch, Delhi Capitals won after winning the toss and choosing to field first. We predict that both skipper will do the same ahead of this match.
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
PBKS vs DC H2H:
PBKS vs DC Team News:
PBKS Team News:
Harpreet Brar came in for Sandeep Sharma in the only change for Punjab Kings ahead of their impressive victory over RCB. Brar dismissed Glenn Maxwell and we expect to see him keep his place, alongside the other 10 players, for this fixture.
DC Team News:
There were two changes to the Delhi Capitals XI ahead of their impressive victory over Rajasthan Royals at the DY Patil Stadium. Ripal Patel and Khaleel Ahmed were both left out with Lalit Yadav and Chetan Sakariya coming in. Sakariya got the big wicket of Jos Buttler and we do not envisage any changes to the team for this match.
PBKS vs DC Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
S Dhawan against S Thakur
44 balls 68 runs 02 out
S Dhawan against K Yadav
24 balls 24 runs 01 out
S Dhawan against K Ahmed
19 balls 16 runs 01 out
P Shaw against R Chahar
08 balls 05 runs 02 out
P Shaw against A Singh
13 balls 20 runs 01 out
J Bairstow against S Thakur
24 balls 38 runs 01 out
J Bairstow against K Yadav
13 balls 20 runs 01 out
M Agarwal against S Thakur
17 balls 31 runs 01 out
M Agarwal against M Rahman
14 balls 19 runs 01 out
R Pant against S Sharma
23 balls 19 runs 01 out
D Warner against A Singh
32 balls 48 runs 00 out
D Warneragainst R Chahar
34 balls 61 runs 00 out
S Bharat against R Chahar
08 balls 16 runs 01 out
S Bharat against K Rabada
14 balls 22 runs 00 out
R Dhawan against K Ahmed
10 balls 21 runs 00 out
S Khan against K Ahmed
08 balls 04 runs 02 out
S Khan against S Thakur
11 balls 19 runs 00 out
J Sharma against K Yadav
12 balls 17 runs 00 out
R Powell against L Livingstone
12 balls 30 runs 00 out
S Khanagainst K Rabada
09 balls 10 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: PBKS vs DC IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Delhi Capitals are favourites to beat Punjab Kings.
PBKS Key Players:
The top order batter enjoyed a 60-run opening partnership inside 5 overs with Jonny Bairstow against RCB. He hit 62 not-out in his last appearance at the DY Patil Stadium.
The imposing English batting all-rounder stepped up in the last match and delivered 70 runs from 42 balls. His innings included five fours and four sixes.
The South African right arm pacer has been one of the best bowlers in the IPL over the last four seasons. From 2019 onwards, he has picked up 91 wickets from 55 appearances.
DC Key Players:
The left-handed aggressive Australian opener would be a great addition for any white ball side. He has struck 66 boundaries in the tournament so far.
The batting all-rounder has picked up 4 wickets from his last three games as well as contributing with the bat. He dismissed two of the top three before striking seven sixes against Rajasthan Royals.
The South African has been very sharp since returning to the team three games ago. Since proving his fitness and earning his recall, Nortje has picked up 6 wickets.
PBKS vs DC Team Info:
PBKS Team Updates:
- Punjab is standing just behind Delhi Capitals at the 6th position in points table.
- They won their last game against Banglore by a huge margin.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Jonny Bairstow will probably open the inning.
- Jonny Bairstow was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He smashed fifty off just 21 balls.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will bat at the one-down position.
- Liam Livingstone and Mayank Agarwal will handle the middle-order batting.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series for Punjab, He is the most valuable player for them. He has scored 5 fifties in last 10 innings.
- Mayank Agarwal will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket-Keeping for Punjab Kings. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Liam Livingstone and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
DC Team Updates:
- Delhi won their last game against Rajasthan Royals by 8 wickets.
- Mitchel Marsh was the hero with the bat for them as he picked 2 wickets as well as also scored a fantastic knock of 89 runs.
- David Warner and Kona Srikar-Bharat will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Mitchell Marsh was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rishabh Pant and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Kona Srikar-Bharat will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shardul Thakur and Anrich Nortje will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Shikhar Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Liam Livingstone, Mayank Agarwal(C), Jitesh Sharma(WK), Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Arshdeep Singh, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Ishan Porel, Sandeep Sharma, Odean Smith, Baltej Singh, Benny Howell, Ansh Patel, Writtick Chatterjee, Prerak Mankad, Atharva Taide, Shahrukh Khan, Rajangad Bawa, Nathan Ellis, Vaibhav Arora.
David Warner, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Chetan Sakariya, Anrich Nortje, Pravin Dubey, Yash Dhull, Mustafizur Rahman, Prithvi Shaw, Mandeep Singh, Vicky Ostwal, Sarfaraz Khan, Khaleel Ahmed, Ripal Patel, Tim Seifert(WK), Ashwin Hebbar, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.