PBKS vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 38th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-38 Prediction
Match: PBKS vs LSG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 28 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Punjab Cricket Association stadium – Mohali
Matches Played 02
PBKS Won 01
LSG Won 01
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, L, L
L, W, L, W, W
PBKS vs LSG Dream11 Prediction:
- Liam Livingstone has a top score of 103 and has hit over 5000 runs in T20 cricket. The English big-hitter is a strong choice for Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. With the ball, Arshdeep Singh has a strike-rate of 11.53 this season and he is our pick for Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- KL Rahul averages 47.17 across his IPL career and the skipper is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. Mark Wood is always a threat with his pace and we expect the English quick bowler to be Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
- After taking four wickets in his last game, we are backing Arshdeep Singh to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
PBKS vs LSG Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
32 of the 48 IPL matches at this venue have been won by the team batting second and we expect both captains to choose to field first if they win the toss in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although there will be cloud cover throughout this game, the temperature will still be in the high 20s from start to finish with humidity getting no higher than 50%.
The average first innings score on this ground is 164 but we expect higher totals in this game. There will be good pace on the wicket for the quick bowlers.
The batters will have a good time here in this evening clash. 46 out of a total of 86 IPL matches have been won by the team batting second.
IPL Records and Stats at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium
Total matches: 09
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 04
Average 1st Inns scores: 168
Average 2nd Inns scores: 152
Highest total recorded:
211/4 (19.1 Ov) by IND vs SL
Highest score chased:
211/4 (19.1 Ov) by IND vs SL
Lowest score defended:
114/8 (20 Ov) by WIW vs INDW
PBKS vs LSG Team NEWS:
PBKS Team News:
England international all-rounder Sam Curran has deputised for Shikhar Dhawan as the skipper of the side over the last two games but the left-handed opener is expected to return from injury for this match. We expect Prabhsimran Singh to drop out of the side with Kagiso Rabada ruled out with a persistent niggle.
LSG Team News:
Quinton de Kock continues to be unable to get in the side and it would be a surprise if he came in for this game. The Super Giants have a settled side and their batters and bowlers all know their roles. We expect Mark Wood to come in for Naveen-ul-Haq..
2. Atharva Taide
3. Matthew Short
4. Liam Livingstone
5. Sam Curran(C)
6. Jitesh Sharma(WK)
7. Harpreet Singh
8. Shahrukh Khan
9. Harpreet Brar
10. Rahul Chahar
11. Arshdeep Singh
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Marcus Stoinis
5. Krunal Pandya
6. N Pooran(WK)
7. Ayush Badoni
8. Avesh Khan
10. Amit Mishra
11. Ravi Bishnoi
Players H2H Battle:
N Pooran against K Rabada
33 balls 39 runs 04 Dismissal
N Pooran against N Ellis
09 balls 02 runs 02 Dismissal
KL Rahul against K Rabada
58 balls 62 runs 03 Dismissal
KL Rahul against A Singh
18 balls 17 runs 01 Dismissal
L Livingstone against R Shepherd
08 balls 22 runs 02 Dismissal
L Livingstone against A Khan
09 balls 16 runs 01 Dismissal
Q de Kock against A Singh
27 balls 27 runs 02 Dismissal
Q de Kock against S Curran
44 ball 50 runs 01 Dismissal
K Mayers against K Rabada
12 balls 21 runs 01 Dismissal
K Mayers against A Singh
18 balls 26 runs 01 Dismissal
S Curran against R Bishnoi
03 balls 04 run 01 Dismissal
S Raza against R Bishnoi
04 balls 02 run 01 Dismissal
B Rajapaksa against K Pandya
04 ball 04 runs 01 Dismissal
S Dhawan against A Mishra
16 balls 23 run 01 Dismissal
S Dhawan against R Bishnoi
22 balls 36 run 01 Dismissal
D Sams against N Ellis
09 ball 15 runs 01 Dismissal
PBKS vs LSG Team Combo:
PBKS Team Info –
- Prabhsimran Singh and Atharva Taide will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Short will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Liam Livingstone and Sam Curran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sam Curran is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sam Curran will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jitesh Sharma will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Harpreet Brar and Matthew Short will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
LSG Team Info –
- Lokesh Rahul and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marcus Stoinis and Krunal Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
We are expecting a very close contest between two strong sides in this game on Friday evening. Cheered on by their home fans, Punjab Kings will hope to field Liam Livingstone and Shikhar Dhawan in the same team for the first time this season. Lucknow Super Giants will be a tough opponent, particularly with Mark Wood back, but overall we are backing Punjab Kings to win.
Punjab Kings have a 78% chance to win this match
Lucknow Super Giants have a 22% chance to win this match
PBKS vs LSG Top Key Players:
The right-handed English batting all-rounder has contributed only 12 runs from two innings since recovering from injury but is one of the most explosive batters in world cricket.
The bowling all-rounder has impressed with his maturity as captain and hit 55 runs from 29 balls, including nine boundaries, in the last game.
The left arm opening bowler dismissed Ishan Kishan, Arshdeep Singh, Tilak Varma and Nehal Wadhera in the win over Mumbai Indians.
PBKS Possible Impact Players Substitute
Nathan Ellis, Mohit Rathee, Sikandar Raza, Rishi Dhawan, Gurnoor Brar, Prabhsimran Singh
With only three overseas players in the predicted XI, there could well be the opportunity to bring in Nathan Ellis as the impact player for the second successive game. Mohit Rathee is a talented all-rounder and aggressive batter.
The skipper has steadily improved his scores as the tournament has progressed and has hit 181 runs across his last three innings.
The Australian all-rounder has been catching the eye with batting performances over recent years but has taken four wickets from his last two appearances in this IPL 2023.
The English pace bowler has not played since Match 21 but has travelled to Mohali and is expected to play. He has taken 11 wickets from four games in the tournament.
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Jaydev Unadkat, Krishnappa Gowtham, Daniel Sams, Prerak Mankad, Karan Sharm
All-rounder Prerak Mankad was subbed in during the last match and could be called upon again in this match. Off-spinner Gowtham will be an option if there is turn in the wicket.
PBKS vs LSG Team Forms:
PBKS Team Form:
With two wins from their last three games including one against Lucknow Super Giants, Punjab Kings are in strong form ahead of the second half of the group stage.
LSG Team Form:
Although the Super Giants have lost two of their last three games, both of those defeats have been by narrow margins and they have won three of their last five.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Squad:
Atharva Taide, Prabhsimran Singh, Matthew Short, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran (c), Jitesh Sharma (wk), Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Sikandar Raza, Kagiso Rabada, Rishi Dhawan, Mohit Rathee, Shivam Singh, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Baltej Singh, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Gurnoor Brar, Nathan Ellis
Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) Squad:
KL Rahul (c), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Ayush Badoni, Naveen-ul-Haq, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Jaydev Unadkat, Krishnappa Gowtham, Daniel Sams, Prerak Mankad, Karan Sharma, Manan Vohra, Mark Wood, Quinton de Kock, Swapnil Singh, Yash Thakur, Romario Shepherd, Mayank Yadav, Yudhvir Singh Charak