PBKS vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Team Info & Dream11 Team for today’s match
PBKS vs LSG IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: PBKS vs LSG IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 29 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune
PBKS vs LSG preview:
- Shikhar Dhawan hit 88 not-out from 59 balls against Chennai Super Kings and he is our pick for Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. With the ball, Kagiso Rabada took 2-23 in Monday’s match and we expect him to be Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- KL Rahul scored his second century of the 2022 IPL in Sunday’s win over Mumbai Indians. The skipper is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. Avesh Khan has competition figures of 11-221 and we is a solid optino for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Only Jos Buttler and Andre Russell have hit more sixes than Liam Livingstone in the tournament so far. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
- Punjab Kings and Lucknow Super Giants meet on Friday evening in Pune. Punjab Kings have won four and lost four from their eight games in the tournament. Lucknow Super Giants have won five and lost three in their debut season. Read on as we preview this fixture. Match 42 of the 2022 Indian Premier League begins at the MCA International Stadium at 19:30 local time.
- Punjab Kings beat CSK by 11 runs in their last match, a much needed result after back to back defeats to Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad. They will be targeting the top half of the table with a win in this game.
- Lucknow Super Giants easily beat Mumbai Indians by 36 runs at the Wankhede Stadium last time out. They will be high on confidence as they aim for successive wins.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The game will be played with a temperature no lower than 29 degrees. Expect humidity levels to rise during the game but only by 5-10%.
West Indian pace bowlers, Alzarri Joseph and Dwayne Bravo, returned the best bowling figures in the last match on this surface. We expect quick bowlers to enjoy this pitch with a par score 170-180.
What to expect:
Four out of the seven games at the MCA Stadium have been won by teams batting first with Rajasthan Royals even going on to defend the lowest total of the season, 144. The dew hasn’t been of much help to chasing sides but the pitches have generally been kind to the batters, and spinners as the game progress. Barring the RR game, all other totals here have been in excess of 150.
The last game in Pune saw Royal Challengers Bangalore win the toss, choose to field first, but lose the game. No skipper has chosen to bat first at the MCA International Stadium and we expect this to continue.
W L, L, W, L,
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
PBKS vs LSG Team News:
PBKS Team News:
In order to halt their run of losses, Punjab Kings made three changes to their XI ahead of their clash against CSK at the Wankhede Stadium in Match 38. In came Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Rishi Dhawan and Sandeep Sharma with Nathan Ellis, Shahrukh Khan and Vaibhav Arora missing out. After getting the win, we expect to see the same team.
Tactics and Match-ups:
LSG’s most apparent weakness is in their top-order with opener Quinton de Kock’s form tapering off after two fifties in the first three games and only a combined 87 runs coming off the bat of the three options they’ve tried at No.3 in the eight innings so far. Struggling for runs, Manish Pandey averages only 7 against Rabada and has been twice dismissed by the South African in all T20s.
LSG Team News:
Due to a minor injury, pace bowler Avesh Khan missed the win against Mumbai Indians with Mohsin Khan coming into the Lucknow Super Giants XI for his second appearance of the campaign. Avesh Khan is expected to pass a fitness test and come back into the side for this match.
Tactics and Match-ups:
LSG has only sparingly used Marcus Stoinis the bowler in this IPL, but his stellar record against Mayank – two dismissals in three games – might tempt Rahul into giving him a go at his captaincy successor at PBKS, who’s had a middling season so far. However, leggie Ravi Bishnoi’s tapering form – just two wickets in the last four games at 9+ RPO as compared to four in the first four games at under 7 – could make him an easy middle-overs target for his former side.
PBKS vs LSG Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
- In Wicket Keeping, Lokesh Rahul, and Quinton de Kock is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible with both the Pacers & Spinners.
- Cap Picks: KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan
- VC Picks: Q De Kock, Liam Livingstone
Small League Must Picks:
PBKS: Liam Livingstone [446 points], Shikhar Dhawan [440 points]
LKN: Lokesh Rahul [569 points], Krunal Pandya [380 points]
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
08 Ings, 499 Run, 313 Ball, Average 71.29, SR 159.42
2: K L Rahul
08 Ings, 368 Run, 249 Ball, Average 61.33, SR 148
3: Hardik Pandaya
07 Ings, 305 Run, 222 Ball, Average 61.00, SR 137.38
4: Shikhar Dhawan
08 Ings, 302 Run, 228 Ball, Average 43.14, SR 132.5
5: Shreyas Iyer
09 Ings, 290 Run, 211 Ball, Average 36.25, SR 137.44
1: Y Chahal
08 Ings, 18 Wkts, 32 Over, 7.09 Eco, 12.61 Avg, 10.66 SR
2: Kuldeep Yadav
08 Ings, 17 Wkts, 29.4 Over, 8.08 Eco, 14.11 Avg, 10.47 SR
3: Umran Malik
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 30 Over, 7.96 Eco, 15.93 Avg, 12.00 SR
4: T Natarajan
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 31 Over, 8.41 Eco, 17.40 Avg, 12.40 SR
5: U Yadav
09 Ings, 14 Wkts, 36 Over, 7.27 Eco, 18.71 Avg, 15.42 SR
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: PBKS vs CSK IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
With both teams picking up wins in their last games, we expect both to approach this fixture with a positive mindset. We expect the bowling attack of Punjab Kings to give them the edge in this clash.
Shikhar Dhawan and KL Rahul are both exceptional opening batters with very impressive IPL batting records. Both are potential match-winners for their sides. So PBKS is the favorite to win this match.
PBKS Key Players:
The opener struck 9 fours and 2 sixes in his unbeaten innings at the top of the order against CSK. He now has 6086 IPL runs to his name.
The Sri Lankan batter has struggled for game time in spite of making an encouraging start to the IPL 2022 season. He returned to the side and hit 42 runs from 32 balls in the last match.
The South African right-arm pace bowler dismissed the two top run scorers for CSK, Ambati Rayudu and Ruturaj Gaikwad, at the Wankhede Stadium.
LSG Key Players:
The captain hit 12 fours and 4 sixes in his unbeaten 62-ball century against Mumbai Indians. He also took the catch to dismiss Suryakumar Yadav in the field.
The left-arm spinner returned very impressive figures of 3-19 from his 4 overs in the last match. He dismissed Rohit Sharma, Kieron Pollard and Daniel Sams.
The West Indian bowling all-rounder has gone wicketless in only one match so far in the 2022 IPL. He picked up the wicket of the well set Tilak Varma against Mumbai Indians.
PBKS Team Updates:
- Punjab with 4 wins out of the 8 have performed well this season but still will be looking to climb up the points table.
- They are standing at the 6th position in points table with a Negative run rate of -0.419.
- Shikhar Dhawan looked in classic form in the last match and will look to continue his form.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Shikhar Dhawan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will bat at the one-down position.
- Liam Livingstone and Jonny Bairstow will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mayank Agarwal will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Liam Livingstone and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kagiso Rabada and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
LSG Team Updates:
- Lucknow has played a decent overall cricket as of now and will start as favourites in this match.
- They have won 5 out of the 8 games and are standing at the 4 position in points table.
- KL Rahul has been in tremendous form however Q De Kock will need to step up with him.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Manish Pandey will bat at the one-down position.
- Marcus Stoinis and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ayush Badoni will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dushmantha Chameera and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal(C), Jonny Bairstow(WK), Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Shahrukh Khan, Nathan Ellis, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Vaibhav Arora, Arshdeep Singh, Ishan Porel, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Baltej Singh, Odean Smith, Sandeep Sharma, Benny Howell, Ansh Patel, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Writtick Chatterjee, Prerak Mankad, Atharva Taide, Rajangad Bawa, Rishi Dhawan, Harpreet Brar.
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Manish Pandey, Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Dushmantha Chameera, Mohsin Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Avesh Khan, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Evin Lewis, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye.