PES vs ISL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 23 Feb, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-12
Venue: National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
PES vs ISL Dream11 Prediction:
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore has been the leading run scorer for Peshawar Zalmi as he has scored a total of 104 runs in 3 games. On the other hand, Usman Qadir was the best bowler for the Zalmi as he took 2 wickets whilst giving just 26 runs in his quota overs. We expect him to take at least 1 wicket in Match 12.
- In the two matches IU has contested in the 2023 edition, Colin Munro has been their leading run-scorer, scoring 89 runs at a strike rate of 174. On the other hand, Rumman Raees has picked up team-high 3 wickets for United.
- Given the form Babar Azam has been in, we predict the Peshawar Zalmi captain to score at least 45 runs in Match 12 against Islamabad United.
PES vs ISL Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temp is expected to be around 29 to 29 degrees with the humidity peeking around 40 to 48% during the match hours.
Spinners have found success on this track recently despite this being a pitch that allows batsmen to play their strokes freely. The average first-innings batting score at this venue is beyond 170.
Given that this venue has helped the side whoa r bowling first, we have witnessed plenty of big totals being chased down. Now that both teams have quality finishers to provide a good end to their batting innings, the captain who wins the toss will be looking to bowl first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, L, W, L, T
L, W, L, W, L
PES vs ISL TEAM NEWS:
PES Team News:
Given how dependable the middle-batting order was in the previous game for Peshawar Zalmi, there isn’t much change required in this team’s starting XI.
ISL Team News:
There have been some availability issues for Islamabad United so far. Moreover, with Tom Curran not being able to find his best form, Moeen Ali can find his way into the starting XI given the nature of this upcoming venue.
PES vs ISL Pre-Toss LineUps:
PES vs ISL Team Updates:
PES Team Updates –
- Mohammad Haris and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Babar Azam has failed to perform , he will be looking to make a comeback with his batting in this match.
- Saim Ayub will bat at the one-down position.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Peshawar Zalmi as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Haris will do the Wicket Keeping for Peshawar Zalmi.
- Usman Qadir and Sufiyan Muqeem will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wahab Riaz and Arshad-Iqbal will lead the pace attack of his team.
ISL Team Updates –
- Hassan Nawaz and Paul Stirling will probably open the inning.
- Rassie van der-Dussen will bat at the one-down position.
- Rassie van der-Dussen was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Colin Munro and Azam Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Colin Munro is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shadab Khan will lead the Islamabad United as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Azam Khan will do the Wicket Keeping for Islamabad United.
- Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tom Curran and Rumman Raees will lead the pace attack of his team.
We expect Peshawar Zalmi to beat Islamabad United in Match 12 and move on to 6 points afterward. The primary reason is their form in the previous game and the fact that their bowling unit has been more steady as compared to Islamabad United. Moreover, as we have witnessed to date, IU has not been able to bounce back when put under pressure.
Peshawar Zalmi are favorites to beat Islamabad United
PES Key Players:
The Zalmi captain has scored 96 runs in the PSL 2023 so far. But will be itching to score a huge knock to make his presence felt.
James Neesham –
This Kiwi International star has performed with the bat as well as with the ball. He will once again be expected to hit some big shots during the latter overs, and also take some key wickets in the middle overs.
Tom Kohler Cadmore–
He has been the leading run scorer for Peshawar Zalmi yet couldn’t find his groove in the previous game. Match 12 will be all about redemption for this fierce batter.
ISL Key Players:
Rassie van der Dussen –
This South African struck 49 runs in just 32 balls in the previous game for United and will be confident to build upon his good form in match 12.
Colin Munro –
The only way Islamabad United’s batting lineup could throw Zalmi’s bowling attack under major pressure is when Munro counterattacks at his best ability.
Rumman Raees –
This left-arm medium-fast bowler has been mighty impressive with the new ball so far in this competition. He even took 1 wicket by giving just 25 runs in United’s previous game against Multan Sultans.
PES vs ISL Team Form:
PES Team Form –
After losing against Multan Sultans, Peshawar Zalmi managed to find their winning form as they beat Quetta Gladiators convincingly.
ISL Team Form –
After winning their first game of the 2023 edition, Islamabad United is entering Match 12 on the backs of a loss.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
PES vs ISL SQUAD:
Peshawar Zalmi (PES):
Mohammad Haris(WK), Babar Azam(C), Saim Ayub, Tom Kohler Cadmore, Rovman Powell, Dasun Shanaka, Jimmy Neesham, Wahab Riaz, Arshad-Iqbal, Usman Qadir, Sufiyan Muqeem, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Azmatullah Omarzai, Shakib Al Hasan, Richard Gleeson, Peter Hatzoglou, Danish Aziz, Haris Sohail, Haseebullah(WK), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Sherfane Rutherford, Aamir Jamal, Khurram Shehzad, Salman Irshad
Islamabad United (ISL):
Hassan Nawaz, Paul Stirling, Rassie van der-Dussen, Colin Munro, Azam Khan(WK), Shadab Khan(C), Tom Curran, Faheem Ashraf, Abrar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim, Rumman Raees, Alex Hales, Mubashir Khan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Moeen Ali, Hasan Ali, Sohaib Maqsood, Tymal Mills, FazalHaq Farooqi, Gus Atkinson, Zeeshan Zameer, Asif Ali