PES vs KAR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 01 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-17
Venue: Pindi Club Ground – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
PES vs KAR Dream11 Prediction:
- Tom Kohler Cadmore has been the best batsman for Zalmi in this edition of PSL. He even smashed 55 runs in just 23 balls against the Lahore Qalandars. On the other hand, Wahab Riaz was the only bowler who was able to get 2 wickets for the same team. Given the experience of the left-arm pacer, we predict him to be their leading wicket-taker in Match 17 as well.
- Karachi Kings saw Tayyab Tahir take apart the Multan Sultans in their previous win as he smashed 65 runs at a strike rate of 141. While Tabraiz Shamsi was the pick of their bowlers as he took 3 wickets for just 18 runs in his quota of 4 overs.
- Given how well the South African spinner was able to make use of the flat pitches in Pakistan, we predict Shamsi to take over 2 wickets even in Match 17.
PES vs KAR Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will mostly be clouds surrounding the venue during the game hours as the temperature is going to be around 24 degrees. Humidity too will peak around 48% as there is a 20% chance of rain interrupting the play.
This is a great venue for the batsman with a quick outfield and plenty of consistent bounce for the ball to come perfectly to the bat. However, the spinners could get the odd turn.
Given how the concerned wicket might slow down under the lights, both captains will be looking to bat first at this venue.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, W, L, W
W, L, W, L, L
PES vs KAR TEAM NEWS:
PES Team News:
While there are no injuries affecting this team after the end of their previous game, James Neesham could be replaced by Shakib Al Hasan n given the productivity of spinners of the venue.
KAR Team News:
Karachi Kings finally got the right playing XI on the field as they beat the best of the tournament – Multan Sultans in their previous game. So, in Match 17, Imad Wasim is likely to enter with the same XI.
PES vs KAR Team Updates:
PES Team Updates –
- Mohammad Haris and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Saim Ayub will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore and Bhanuka Rajapaksa will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Babar Azam will lead the Peshawar Zalmi as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Haris will do the Wicket Keeping for Peshawar Zalmi.
- Wahab Riaz and Arshad-Iqbal will lead the pace attack of his team.
KAR Team Updates –
- Matthew Wade and James Vince will probably open the inning.
- Tayyab Tahir will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shoaib Malik and Imad Wasim will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shoaib Malik was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Imad Wasim is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Imad Wasim will lead the Karachi Kings as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Karachi Kings.
- Imad Wasim will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Akif Javed and Aamer Yamin will lead the pace attack of his team.
While the Head-To-head record definitely indicates Peshawar Zalmi to emerge victorious in Match 17 yet it does look like Karachi Kings are settling into a better unit. The likes of Wade, Tahir, and Vince are seeming to be in a better shape as Malik has provided them with the required bowling depth. Given that Rawalpindi has been haunting ground for the batsmen, we expect the top 3 of Kings to have a better impact. This is just why we predict Karachi Kings to beat Peshawar Zalmi in Match 17.
Karachi Kings are favorites to beat Peshawar Zalmi.
PES Key Players:
The Captain has to fire if Zalmi were to climb up in the points table, having scored 178 runs in 5 games, Azam will be expected to play through the 20 overs.
Tom Kohler Cadmore –
The 28-year-old Englishman has been a powerhouse for Peshawar Zalmi so far in the PSL 2023. He has already scored 160 runs in 5 games and will be expected to provide a perfect end to their batting innings yet again.
Wahab Riaz –
Being one of the most experienced bowlers in the country, Riaz will be key in proving PZ early wickets with the new ball.
KAR Key Players:
Shoaib Malik –
The experienced 41-year-old veteran produced one of his best performances with the ball previously as he took 3 wickets for just 17 runs in Match 14.
Tabraiz Shamsi –
Spinners can get the odd luck in Rawalpindi. With Sahmsi heading into this contest after taking 3 in Match 14, the South African International star will be keen to bowl in the middle overs yet again.
Tayyab Tahir –
The 29-year-old is coming off a fresh half-century and will be hoping to replicate the same form against the unpredictable Peshawar Zalmi.
PES vs KAR Team Form:
PES Team Form –
Peshawar Zalmi is going to enter Match 17 on the backs of 2 consecutive losses, the latest of which came against Lahore Qalandars by 40 runs.
KAR Team Form –
Being the last in the points table after their first 3 games, the Kings have bounced back in style winning 2 of their last 3. Another win could very well take them into second place in the standings.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
PES vs KAR SQUAD:
Peshawar Zalmi (PES):
Mohammad Haris(WK), Babar Azam(C), Saim Ayub, Tom Kohler Cadmore, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Rovman Powell, Jimmy Neesham, Wahab Riaz, Salman Irshad, Arshad-Iqbal, Saad Masood, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Azmatullah Omarzai, Richard Gleeson, Peter Hatzoglou, Danish Aziz, Haseebullah(WK), Haris Sohail, Dasun Shanaka, Usman Qadir, Aamir Jamal, Khurram Shehzad, Sufiyan Muqeem
Karachi Kings (KAR):
Matthew Wade(WK), James Vince, Tayyab Tahir, Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim(C), Ben Cutting, Irfan Khan, Aamer Yamin, Tabraiz Shamsi, Musa Khan, Akif Javed, Muhammad Akhlaq(WK), Mir Hamza, Qasim Akram, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Amir, Adam Rossington(WK), Faisal Akram, Haider Ali, James Fuller, Andrew Tye, Mohammad Umar, Imran Tahir