PS-W vs AS-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: PS-W vs AS-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 27 November, 01:40 PM (IST)
Venue: Perth Stadium – Perth, Australia
- Opener Beth Mooney has hit 1 ton and 4 half-centuries in the tournament. She is the leading run scorer in the competition and is our tip for Perth Scorchers’ highest run scorer against Adelaide Strikers. Heather Graham has 11 wickets from the last six games and is well worth backing as Perth Scorchers’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Katie Mack has been in supreme form at the top of the order for Adelaide Strikers and has scored 170 runs without being dismissed in her last three innings. She is our pick for Adelaide Strikers’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Amanda Wellington is the leading wicket taker across this season’s WBBL and is a strong choice for Adelaide Strikers’ top wicket taker against Perth Scorchers.
- The tournament’s top two run scorers are on show in this game and we think they could hold the key to victory. Our prediction is for Beth Mooney to take the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. BT Sports have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The pitch at the Perth Stadium typically favours the quicker bowlers over spinners. Batters may find the surface two-paced and we expect a par score to be around 115-120.
Adelaide Strikers have won their knockout games by bowling first and we don’t expect them to change that approach in this game. Likewise, if Perth Scorchers win the toss we expect them to field first.
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
PS-W Team News:
- Sophie Devine’s side are almost at full strength for this final with only Chamari Atapattu unavailable due to being on international duty. Amy Edgar came into the side for the Scorcher’s last group stage game and we expect her to retain her place in an unchanged team.
AS-W Team News:
- The Strikers won their second knockout game in as many days at the Adelaide Oval on Thursday to book their place in this WBBL 2021 final. They were unchanged against Melbourne Renegades and, with no injury worries surfacing, we expect to see the same XI in this game.
Who will win today match: PS-W vs AS-W WBBL T20 Match Fantasy Team
PS-W Key Players:
AS-W Key Players:
PS-W Team Form:
- The Scorchers finished the group stage strongly and rose to the top of the table with five successive victories.
AS-W Team Form:
- The Strikers look like they are coming to the boil at the perfect time in the competition. The 9 wicket win over Melbourne Renegades was a real statement.
Perth Scorchers Women:
Adelaide Strikers Women:
Dane van Niekerk, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Tahlia McGrath(c), Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Amanda Wellington, Tegan McPharlin(w), Sarah Coyte, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown, Jemma Barsby, Tess Cooper, Annie O Neil, Nell Bryson Smith, Meagan Dixon, Ella Wilson.
Player Form Sheet:
Melbourne Renegades Women
Adelaide Strikers Women:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.