QUE vs LAH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 21 Feb, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-10
Venue: National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
QUE vs LAH Dream11 Prediction:
- Jason Roy has registered 344 runs in the previous 9 T20 games yet is due a big knock for the Quetta Gladiators in the 2023 PSL edition. On the other hand, Mohammad Hasnain in entering Match 10 having taken 3 wickets in the previous contest. So, we predict him to take at least 2 wickets against the Lahore Qalandars.
- Opening batsman Fakhar Zaman has scored 313 runs in the last 10 T20 games but failed to fire in Match 8. A big reason why the Qalandars could not pose their dominance on Karachi Kings. On the other hand, Shaheen Afridi has taken 15 wickets in his last 10 T20 games, and we predict him to take at least 2 wickets in Match 10.
- Zaman Khan has been in good form for the Lahore Qalandars and even took a wicket against the Kings. We predict him to be the leading wicket-taker for LQ in Match 10.
QUE vs LAH Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity is predicted to be around 40 to 58% as the weather is going to be pleasant for a perfect day of cricket with the temperature being around 28 to 17 degrees.
The flat surface allows the batsmen to settle in during the initial overs. While the pacers can be really expensive on the track, the spinners have enjoyed some success on this track.
Given that this venue is one of the best surfaces in Pakistan, we have witnessed some of the biggest totals being chased down as well. This is just why the captain that wins the toss is most likely to bowl first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, L, W, L
L, W, W, W, L
QUE vs LAH TEAM NEWS:
QUE Team News:
With no injuries affecting the side at the moment, this could be Mohammad Nawaz’s last chance to impress with the new ball. On the other hand, the batting unit has performed at different intervals yet they need to combine with better chemistry to give a perfect end to an inning.
LAH Team News:
Rashid Khan’s national duty has come to an end on 19th February, so this game could be the first time when he features for the Qalandars in the 2023 edition. This could result in Liam Dawson’s exclusion from the starting XI.
QUE vs LAH Pre-Toss LineUps:
QUE vs LAH Team Updates:
QUE Team Updates –
- Jason Roy and Martin Guptill will probably open the inning.
- Martin Guptill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abdul Bangalzai will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Umar Akmal and Sarfaraz Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sarfaraz Ahmed will lead the Quetta Gladiators as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Umar Akmal will do the Wicket Keeping for Quetta Gladiators.
- Mohammad Nawaz will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammad Hasnain and Naseem-Shah will lead the pace attack of his team.
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Mirza Tahir Baig will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mirza Tahir Baig was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shai Hope will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Kamran Ghulam and Hussain Talat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Zaman-Khan and Shaheen Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
This is a match whose outcome will be decided by its batters than the bowlers. This is just why we predict the Qalandars to win Match 10 at the expense of Gladiators. Moreover, the likes of Jason Roy and Martin Guptill are yet to find their consistency, which has been a huge problem for the Gladiators so far in the competition. On the other hand, both Fakhar Zaman and Mirza Tahir Baig have shown how dependable their team could be when they come out to bat. So, this is just why we choose Lahore Qalandars to beat Quetta Gladiators in a close contest.
Lahore Qalandars are favorites to beat Quetta Gladiators
QUE Key Players:
One of the most feared opening batsmen in the world, this Englishman needs to find his A-Game in order to give the Gladiators a better start.
Iftikhar Ahmed –
He is one of Pakistan’s marquee players going into this year’s ICC World Cup. Coming off an impressive half-century, Ahmed will be expected to give the Gladiators’ batting innings a perfect end in this game as well.
He has taken 3 wickets in the previous game by giving just 13 runs in his quota of 4 overs. Even in Match 10, he will be expected to provide the QG with wickets in the middle overs.
LAH Key Players:
Fakhar Zaman –
The opening batsman for the Qalandars has been in good form and even seemed impressive in the first match for the Qalandars. However, he couldn’t build on his good start in Match 8.
Mirza Tahir Baig –
This 23-year-old right-handed batsman is entering Match 10 after scoring 45 runs off 39 balls for the Qalandars in the previous game.
Zaman Khan –
Given that this fast bowler has been impressive amongst a plethora of bowling stars at the disposal of LQ, his performance, especially in the death overs, will be crucial for his team.
QUE vs LAH Team Form:
QUE Team Form –
Qalandars are heading into this game after losing against Peshawar Zalmi by 4 wickets. However, they have a team that can be in the top half given they could perform consistently.
LAH Team Form –
After beating the Multan Sultans in the inaugural game of the PSL 2023, the Qalandars lost their second contest against Karachi Kings in an unexpected outcome.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
QUE vs LAH SQUAD:
Quetta Gladiators (QUE):
Jason Roy, Martin Guptill, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed(WK)(C), Iftikhar-Ahmed, Abdul Bangalzai, Mohammad Nawaz, Odean Smith, Naseem-Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Qais Ahmad, Nuwan Thushara, Will Smeed, Ahsan-Ali, Omair Bin Yousuf, Saud Shakeel, Umaid Asif, Dwaine Pretorius, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mohammad Zahid, Aimal Khan-I, Will Jacks, Umar Akmal(WK), Wanindu Hasaranga
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Fakhar Zaman, Mirza Tahir Baig, Shai Hope(WK), Kamran Ghulam, Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Liam Dawson, Shaheen Afridi(C), Haris Rauf, Zaman- Khan, Abdullah Shafique, Jalat Khan, Shane Dadswell, Ahsan Bhatti, Kusal Mendis(WK), Sam Billings(WK), Jordan Cox(WK), Shawaiz Irfan(WK), Rashid-Khan, Dilbar Hussain, Ahmad Daniyal