QUE vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 11 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-28
Venue: Pindi Club Ground – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
QUE vs MUL Dream11 Prediction:
- Jason Roy hit 145 not out from 63 balls on Wednesday and the opener is well worth backing as Quetta Gladiators’ highest run scorer in this match. Naseem Shah has conceded runs at times in the tournament but is always a strong wicket taking threat. He is our tip for Quetta Gladiators’ top wicket taker against Multan Sultans.
- Mohammad Rizwan has a batting average of 61.14 in the 2023 PSL and the keeper-batter is our pick for Multan Sultans’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Abbas Afridi has 17 wickets from only eight appearances in the tournament. He is a strong choice for Multan Sultans’ top wicket taker against Quetta Gladiators.
- Abbas Afridi has a strike rate of 10.1 across this tournament and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
QUE vs MUL Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies throughout this match in Rawalpindi. The forecast is for the temperature to drop from 23 degrees to 19 degrees over the course of this game.
The runs come easily in Rawalpindi and we expect to see another high scoring game. There is plenty of pace and bounce in this pitch.
The last three games at this venue have seen the toss winning captain choose to bat first. We expect both skippers to want to do the same in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, L, L, L
W, L, L, L, W
QUE vs MUL TEAM NEWS:
QUE Team News:
With a victory required to give Quetta Gladiators any chance of progressing to the next stage of the PSL 2023, we expect to see the same XI selected for this clash with Multan Sultans as who took the field in the eight wicket win over Peshawar Zalmi in Match 25.
MUL Team News:
There were two changes for Multan Sultans ahead of Friday’s clash with Peshawar Zalmi as Sheldon Cottrell and Khushdil Shah came into the side. As the win ended a three-match losing streak, we expect to see the same XI for this match.
QUE vs MUL Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Jason Roy
3. Will Smeed
4. M Hafeez
6. Umar Akmal(WK)
7. M Nawaz(C)
8. Dwaine Pretorius
9. Aimal Khan-I
10. M Hasnain
2. M Rizwan(WK)(C)
3. Rilee Rossouw
4. Tim David
6. Kieron Pollard
7. Usama Mir
9. Sheldon Cottrell
10. Abbas Afridi
QUE vs MUL Team Updates:
QUE Team Updates –
- Martin Guptill and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Martin Guptill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jason Roy was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Will Smeed will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mohammad Hafeez and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Nawaz will lead the Quetta Gladiators as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Umar Akmal will do the Wicket Keeping for Quetta Gladiators.
- Mohammad Nawaz will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammad Hasnain and Naseem-Shah will lead the pace attack of his team.
MUL Team Updates –
- Shan Masood and Mohammad Rizwan will probably open the inning.
- Shan Masood was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammad Rizwan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tim David and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Rizwan will lead the Multan Sultans as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Multan Sultans. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Usama Mir will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Ihsanullah and Abbas Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be a very entertaining and high quality game between two teams who come into this match off the back of impressive victories. Jason Roy produced one of the great T20 innings in the last game but it would be incredible if he pulls off something similar in this clash. We are backing the batting line-up for Multan Sultans to carry their team to another victory.
Multan Sultans are favorites to beat Quetta Gladiators
QUE Key Players:
the England opener has had a strong international start to 2023 and hit 20 fours alongside five sixes in Wednesday’s incredible innings.
Mohammad Hafeez –
the 42 year old batting all-rounder continues to contribute at this level. He hit 41 not out from 18 balls against Peshawar Zalmi.
Naseem Shah –
although the 20 year old right-arm fast bowler went wicketless on Wednesday he had dismissed batters in each of the previous four games.
MUL Key Players:
Mohammad Rizwan –
the skipper made only seven runs from six balls in the last fixture but he has been remarkably consistent across the tournament.
Rilee Rossouw –
the South African top order batter has struggled for form across the last few months but was at his best with 121 runs from 51 balls in Match 27.
Abbas Afridi –
the 21 year old medium fast continued his strong recent form with figures of 4-39 against Peshawar Zalmi on the same pitch as this game.
QUE vs MUL Team Form:
QUE Team Form –
Quetta Gladiators are looking to make it three successive victories to end the PSL group stage.
MUL Team Form –
Multan Sultans ended their three-match losing run with their four wicket win over Peshawar Zalmi on Friday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
QUE vs MUL SQUAD:
Quetta Gladiators (QUE):
Martin Guptill, Jason Roy, Will Smeed, Mohammad Hafeez, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Umar Akmal(WK), Mohammad Nawaz(C), Dwaine Pretorius, Aimal Khan-I, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem-Shah, Omair Bin Yousuf, Nuwan Thushara, Ahsan-Ali, Najibullah-Zadran, Saud Shakeel, Sarfaraz Ahmed(WK), Bismillah Khan(WK), Naveen-ul-Haq, Mohammad Zahid, Qais Ahmad, Will Jacks, Abdul Bangalzai, Yasir Khan-I, Wanindu Hasaranga, Odean Smith, Umaid Asif
Multan Sultans (MUL):
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan(WK)(C), Rilee Rossouw, Tim David, Khushdil-Shah, Kieron Pollard, Usama Mir, Anwar-Ali, Sheldon Cottrell, Abbas Afridi, Ihsanullah, Amad-Butt, Usman Khan, Adil Rashid, Joshua Little, Izharullahq Naveed, Arafat Minhas-I, Mohammad Sarwar Afridi, David Miller, Carlos Brathwaite, Akeal Hosein, Sameen Gul, Muhammad Ilyas