RCB vs CSK Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: RCB vs CSK IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 24 September, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- AB de Villiers got a golden duck in Monday’s defeat for RCB. However, he is still averaging over 40 in the tournament and we are backing him to be RCB’s highest run scorer against CSK. Our recommendation for their top wicket taker in this game is Harshal Patel, the leading wicket taker in the tournament.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad starred with the bat for CSK in their win over Mumbai Indians on Sunday. He is our tip for their highest run scorer against RCB. With the ball, Dwayne Bravo took 3-25 against Mumbai and he is a strong option for their top wicket taker in this match.
- Dwayne Bravo had a very impressive CPL tournament and he already looks to be in great form in the IPL. He hit 23 from 8 balls before taking 3 wickets on Sunday and is well worth backing for the Player of The Match Award in this game.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Willow TV in the USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
This is the first game in Sharjah in the 2021 IPL. Last year’s tournament saw many team totals of over 200 at the venue and the batsmen will be looking forward to the surface. The pitch in Sharjah is great for batting. Fans witnessed many high-scoring matches at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium last year. The short boundaries of this ground further help the batters.
Both teams won the toss and chose to bat first in Dubai earlier in the week. We are backing both captains to choose to post a target in this game.
L, L, W, L, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, L, W, W, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
RCB Team News:
CSK Team News:
AB de Villiers
Top in Season 2021:
Players H2H Battle:
Who will win today match: RCB vs CSK IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
This should be an excellent clash bringing together two of the heavyweight sides in this year’s tournament. CSK did enough to win on Sunday with RCB very poor with the bat on Monday. Our prediction is for CSK to get back to back win, but it will be a tight contest.
RCB Key Players:
The captain made only 5 runs from 4 balls on Monday. After announcing his intention to stand down from the captaincy at the end of the tournament he will be motivated to make a significant contribution.
The Australian all-rounder made only 10 against KKR but remains the top run scorer for RCB in the tournament so far.
The pace bowler went wicketless against KKR but he will be looking to add to his 17 dismissals in the 2021 IPL in this game.
CSK Key Players:
The batsman’s 88* against Mumbai Indians was a match winning contribution with so many of the other batters not reaching double figures.
Faf du Plessis:
The West Indies all-rounder missed a few games through injury towards the end of the CPL but returned for the final. He was back bowling and picked up 3 wickets on Sunday.
RCB Team Form:
- RCB have now lost three of their last four games in the 2021 IPL. They need to regain their form fast to prevent slipping down the table.
CSK Team Form:
- CSK lost their final game in India earlier in the tournament so will be pleased to have returned to winning ways immediately in the UAE for the remaining season of IPL 2021.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Chennai Super Kings:
Faf du Plessis, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Robin Uthappa, N Jagadeesan, MS Dhoni (c), Cheteshwar Pujara, Hari Nishanth, Dwayne Bravo, Bhagath Varma, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mitchell Santner, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar, Harishankar Reddy, Imran Tahir, Karn Sharma, KM Asif, Lungi Ngidi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Shardul Thakur, Jason Behrendorff.
Bowler Leaders in T20 @Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah
Head to Head -Last 3 Years:
Matches Played: 08
CSK WON: 05
RCB WON: 02
No Result: 01
Top Run Scorer in Last 5 Matches:
Top Wicket Taker in Last 5 Matches:
Sharjah Cricket Stadium IPL 2020 Records:
Overall Score Pattern at this Stadium Domestic T20:
Player Form Sheet:
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Chennai Super Kings:
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
Batting 1st – 142
Batting 2nd – 154
Pacer – 34
Spinner – 15
Players Form @ Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah & H2H Stats:
RCB@Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah & H2H Against CSK:
CSK@Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah & H2H Against RCB:
Risky Grand League Team 2: (More Risk, More Big Winning Chances)
Grand League Team 3:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.