RCB vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 20th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-20 Prediction
Match: RCB vs DC Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 15 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India.
Matches Played 00
RCB Won 00
DC Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, W, L, W
L, L, L, L, L
RCB vs DC Dream11 Prediction:
- With scores of 82 not out, 21 and 61 so far in the tournament, we recommend picking Virat Kohli as Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Mohammed Siraj took 3-22 in the last fixture and we expect him to be Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this game.
- David Warner has scored 209 runs in the 2023 IPL and the captain he is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer in this clash. With the ball, Anrich Nortje has taken 134 T20 wickets and the South African is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Virat Kohli is having another very strong IPL and we recommend backing him to hit over 31.5 runs in this clash.
RCB vs DC Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
With only 39.76% of T20 games won by the team batting first at this venue, we predict that both captains will want to field first in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy conditions are forecast throughout the afternoon on Saturday in Bengaluru with the temperature up above 30 degrees during the match.
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium pitch is one which the batters enjoy and we expect a par score of over 200. It will be hard work for both the spin and quick bowlers in this game.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 16
Matches won batting first: 06
Matches won bowling first: 09
Average 1st Inns scores: 135
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
RCB vs DC Team NEWS:
RCB Team News:
South African left-arm bowling all-rounder Wayne Parnell came into the Royal Challengers Bangalore side for his first IPL appearance since 2014 against Lucknow Super Giants and did very well. We expect Parnell to keep his place in an unchanged XI..
DC Team News:
David Warner announced two changes to his side ahead of the defeat to Mumbai Indians on Tuesday with Rilee Rossouw and Khaleel Ahmed left out in place of debutant Yash Dhull and Bangladesh’s Mustafizur Rahman. After taking the game to the last ball, we expect them to select the same XI in this game.
1.Faf du Plessis(C)
2. Virat Kohli
3. Mahipal Lomror
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Shahbaz Ahmed
6. Dinesh Karthik(WK)
7. Anuj Rawat(WK)
8. David Willey
9. Wayne Parnell
10. Harshal Patel
11. Mohammed Siraj
2. Prithvi Shaw
3. Manish Pandey
4. Yash Dhull
5. Rovman Powell
6. Lalit Yadav
7. Axar Patel
8. A Porel(WK)
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Anrich Nortje
11. M Rahman
RCB vs DC Team Combo:
RCB Team Info –
- After winning their first match of the season against the Mumbai Indians, the team has lost two consecutive matches and currently sits in the bottom half of the table.
- Their next match against the Delhi Capitals (DC) presents a perfect opportunity for them to get back to their winning ways.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mahipal Lomror will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the RCB as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team..
DC Team Info –
- The Capitals have lost all four of their matches in the 2023 edition so far. As a result, they are currently at the bottom of the points table, making it an uphill task for them to qualify for the playoffs.
- The Capitals’ batting performance has been below-par so far. Only David Warner has managed to impress the fans, scoring three half-centuries in his four outings, and is currently second on the list of top scorers for the tournament.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Manish Pandey will bat at the one-down position.
- Yash Dhull and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abhishek Porel will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Anrich Nortje and Mustafizur Rahman will lead the pace attack of his team..
With Delhi Capitals losing all their matches and Royal Challengers Bangalore beaten in their last two games, this fixture is incredibly important for both teams. Delhi Capitals came within one ball of beating Mumbai Indians but they have been unable to score runs at a quick enough rate throughout their team. We think that Royal Challengers Bangalore have the batting firepower to win and are backing them to get the victory in this game.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 75% chance to win this match
Delhi Capitals have a 25% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
Although his strike-rate took a slight dip in the last game, he is scoring his runs quicker than usual in this IPL 2023 and hit eight boundaries in Monday’s match.
Faf du Plessis
The South African opener and skipper hit 79 not out from 46 balls in the last game, his second score of 70+ in three innings in the 2023 IPL.
The Indian international right-arm quick bowler dismissed both openers, Kyle Mayers and KL Rahul, against Lucknow Super Giants.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Sonu Yadav, Michael Bracewell, Akash Deep, Karn Sharma, Suyash Prabhudessai
The skipper has already hit three half-centuries in the 2023 IPL and, although his strike-rate has not been overly impressive, he is making consistent runs at the top of the order.
the all-rounder used to be thought of as a bowler who could bat but his batting has developed to a very high level over the last 12 months. He hit 54 runs from 25 balls against Mumbai Indians.
The South African pace bowler has gone 10 overs without taking a wicket but continues to bowl accurately and will certainly get his rewards sooner rather than later.
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Aman Khan, Mukesh Kumar, Sarfaraz Khan, Praveen Dubey, Ishant Sharma
Right-arm medium pacer Mukesh Kumar had an impact in the last game coming in for the fielding innings and taking two wickets. Sarfaraz Khan has hit three T20 half-centuries and is a fine striker of the ball.
RCB vs DC Team Forms:
RCB Team Form:
Although Royal Challengers Bangalore have lost their last two games, they really should have won their last match after losing only two wickets with the bat.
DC Team Form:
With four defeats in this year’s IPL already and having lost their final game in 2022, Delhi Capitals are looking to avoid their sixth successive IPL loss.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Mahipal Lomror, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Anuj Rawat, David Willey, Wayne Parnell, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Karn Sharma, Suyash Prabhudessai, Akash Deep, Michael Bracewell, Sonu Yadav, Finn Allen, Siddarth Kaul, Rajan Kumar, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Manoj Bhandage
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
Prithvi Shaw, David Warner (c), Manish Pandey, Yash Dhull, Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Abishek Porel (wk), Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Mustafizur Rahman, Mukesh Kumar, Aman Hakim Khan, Sarfaraz Khan, Praveen Dubey, Ishant Sharma, Rilee Rossouw, Khaleel Ahmed, Mitchell Marsh, Lungi Ngidi, Philip Salt, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Chetan Sakariya, Ripal Patel, Vicky Ostwal.