RCB vs GT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 70th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-70 Prediction
Match: RCB vs GT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 21 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Matches Played 02
RCB Won 01
GT Won 01
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, L, L, W
W, L, W, W, L
RCB vs GT Dream11 Prediction:
- Faf du Plessis is the leading run scorer in the tournament and the Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match. Mohammed Siraj took 1-17 from four overs in the last game and he is our pick for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker on Sunday.
- Shubman Gill has hit 576 runs in this year’s competition and the right-handed opener is a strong choice for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this game. Mohammad Shami has 23 wickets in the campaign and we expect the pace bowler to be Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- With eight half-centuries in the 2023 IPL, we are backing Faf du Plessis to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The last four games at this venue have all been won by the team batting first and we predict that both captains will choose to bat first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Scattered thunderstorms are forecast for Sunday afternoon onwards in Bengaluru. If the rain stays away from the ground then we can expect extremely humid conditions.
We have seen high scoring games at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium this season and a first innings average score is 195. There will be good pace and carry off the wicket.
IPL Records and Stats at M Chinnaswamy Stadium
Total matches: 16
Matches won batting first: 06
Matches won bowling first: 09
Average 1st Inns scores: 135
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded
202/6 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest total recorded
99/10 (19.3 Ov) by RSAW vs NZW
Highest score chased
194/3 (19.4 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Lowest score defended
114/7 (20 Ov) by SLW vs RSAW
RCB vs GT Team NEWS:
RCB Team News:
There were no changes to the Royal Challengers Bangalore XI ahead of their win over Sunrisers Hyderabad on Thursday. That meant no place for either Wanindu Hasaranga or Josh Hazlewood who are both understood to be struggling with slight injuries.
GT Team News:
Sri Lankan Dasun Shanaka made his Gujarat Titans debut in the last game as Sai Sudharsan also came into the team for the clash with Sunrisers Hyderabad. Although there will be a temptation to rest players, Gujarat Titans have benefited from playing many of the same players throughout the competition.
1.Faf du Plessis(C)
2. Virat Kohli
3. Glenn Maxwell
4. Mahipal Lomror
5. Anuj Rawat(WK)
6. Shahbaz Ahmed
7. Michael Bracewell
8. Wayne Parnell
9. Karn Sharma
10. Harshal Patel
11. Mohammed Siraj
2. Shubman Gill
3. Sai Sudharsan
4. Hardik Pandya(C)
5. David Miller
6. Dasun Shanaka
7. Rahul Tewatia
9. Mohammed Shami
10. Noor Ahmad
11. Mohit Sharma
H Pandya against H Patel
08 balls 10 runs 02 Dismissal
H Pandya against W Parnell
16 balls 30 runs 01 Dismissal
F du Plessis against S Mavi
16 balls 23 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against R Khan
29 balls 20 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against M Shami
52 balls 84 runs 01 Dismissal
D Shanaka against J Hazlewood
25 balls 30 runs 02 Dismissal
D Miller against H Patel
54 balls 85 runs 02 Dismissal
D Miller against W Hasaranga
20 balls 31 runs 01 Dismissal
S Gill against W Hasaranga
21 balls 34 runs 01 Dismissal
S Gill against J Hazlewood
12 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
G Maxwell against R Khan
56 ball 64 runs 01 Dismissal
G Maxwell against M Shami
07 balls 19 runs 01 Dismissal
W Saha against M Siraj
20 balls 22 runs 01 Dismissal
V Kohli against R Khan
42 balls 60 runs 01 Dismissal
F Allen against H Pandya
17 ball 25 runs 01 Dismissal
RCB vs GT Team Combo:
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Virat Kohli was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Glenn Maxwell will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mahipal Lomror and Anuj Rawat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the RCB as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT Team Info –
- Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sai Sudharsan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
With all the other teams having played their final group stage games, Royal Challengers Bangalore will know what they need to do in this game to secure a position in the play-offs. However, it will not be easy up against the most successful and consistent side in the IPL over the last two seasons. We are predicting a very close game with the top order batters for Royal Challengers Bangalore producing the runs to take their team to victory.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 100% chance to win this match
Gujarat Titans have a 0% chance to win this match
Faf du Plessis
the 38 year old has been in brilliant form this year and has now scored over 9300 T20 runs. He has hit half-centuries in each of this last three matches.
the leading run scorer in IPL history joined Chris Gayle with six IPL centuries when he hit 100 runs from 63 balls in the last game.
the right-arm pace bowler has been very effective in the powerplays this season and has taken 17 wickets in total.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Dinesh Karthik, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Himanshu Sharma, Suyash Prabhudessai, Kedar Jadhav
The experienced Dinesh Karthik has failed to deliver with the bat this season but he is still a talented finisher and could be brought into the team if required for that role. Vijaykumar has taken four wickets from his last two games.
it has been a brilliant 2023 at international level and in the IPL for the opening batter. He has scores of 94 and 101 in his last three innings.
the Afghanistan spinner is the joint top wicket taker in the tournament. Even on pitches where other spinners struggle, he manages to keep the runs down and to dismiss top batters.
the right-arm international took four of the top five wickets in the last game. His accuracy and ability to get the ball to move are very impressive.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Yash Dayal, Srikhar Bharat, Darshan Nalkande, Sai Kishore, Shivam Mavi
25 year old pace bowler Dayal came into the team during the last game and picked up a wicket. Bharat has played Test cricket for Indian and has a top T20 score of 78 not out
RCB vs GT Team Forms:
RCB Team Form:
With two wins from their last two games, Royal Challengers Bangalore look to be coming into very strong form at this stage of the season.
GT Team Form:
Gujarat Titans have won three of their last four games and have been very consistent throughout the whole of the IPL 2023.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Anuj Rawat(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Michael Bracewell, Wayne Parnell, Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Suyash Prabhudessai, Kedar Jadhav, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Himanshu Sharma, Avinash Singh, Rajan Kumar, Manoj Bhandage, Wanindu Hasaranga, Akash Deep, Josh Hazlewood, Sonu Yadav, Finn Allen(WK), Siddarth Kaul.
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Dasun Shanaka, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Alzarri Joseph, Shivam Mavi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Abhinav Manohar, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Yash Dayal, Darshan Nalkande, Joshua Little, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Vijay Shankar.