RCB vs GT Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: RCB vs GT IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 19 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
RCB vs GT Preview:
- Faf du Plessis scored 633 runs in the 2021 IPL and has clocked up 399 so far this season. The RCB skipper is our tip for their highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. With the ball, only Yuzvendral Chahal has taken more wickets than Wanindu Hasaranga in the competition and the Sri Lankan spinner is our pick for RCB’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Shubman Gill has hit four half-centuries in the tournament so far and the opener is well worth backing as Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer against RCB. Mohammed Shami took 2-19 in the last game and we expect to see him as Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Glenn Maxwell has struck 10 sixes in the 2021 IPL and he is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 67.
RCB vs GT Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be 30 degrees from start to finish with the humidity levels steady at 79% throughout Match 67.
The Wankhede Stadium has always produced a pitch which attracts pace bowlers. We expect more of the same in this game with a par score around 185-195.
Gujarat Titans lost the toss but won their last game at this venue batting second. We predict that both captains will choose to field first ahead of this match.
L, W, W, L, L
❌✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
W, W, L, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
RCB vs GT H2H:
RCB vs GT Team News:
RCB Team News:
Targeting their third victory in a row, RCB were unchanged for Match 60 against Punjab Kings at the Brabourne Stadium. Josh Hazlewood and Mohammed Siraj were both very expensive in the last game but we expect both to retain their place ahead of this game.
GT Team News:
After a comprehensive 62 run win over Lucknow Super Giants in the top of the table clash in Match 57 at the MCA International Stadium, Pune, it was no surprise to see Gujarat Titans unchanged ahead of their 7 wicket victory over CSK. We anticipate that Gujarat Titans will line up with the same XI in this fixture.
RCB vs GT Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
H Pandya against H Patel
07 balls 06 runs 02 out
H Pandya against S Kaul
11 balls 04 runs 02 out
Faf du Plessis against V Shankar
05 balls 03 runs 02 out
Faf du Plessis against R Khan
28 balls 15 runs 02 out
Faf du Plessis against M Shami
46 balls 76 runs 01 out
Faf du Plessis against R Tewatia
17 balls 26 runs 01 out
W Saha against M Siraj
24 balls 30 runs 02 out
D Karthik against R Khan
21 balls 22 runs 02 out
D Karthik against M Siraj
16 balls 19 runs 01 out
V Kohli against R Khan
34 balls 30 runs 01 out
V Kohli against H Pandya
12 balls 13 runs 01 out
V Kohliagainst L Ferguson
36 balls 56 runs 00 out
S Gill against H Patel
14 balls 14 runs 01 out
S Gill against S Kaul
19 balls 15 runs 01 out
G Maxwell against R Khan
64 balls 74 runs 01 out
G Maxwell against M Shami
07 balls 19 runs 01 out
M Wade against J Behrendorff
17 balls 14 runs 01 out
R Tewatia against M Siraj
19 balls 25 runs 01 out
H Patel against L Ferguson
06 balls 10 runs 02 out
D Milleragainst H Patel
24 balls 37 runs 00 out
S Sudharson against W Hasaranga
07 balls 10 runs 01 out
K Sharmaagainst V Aaron
05 balls 15 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: RCB vs GT IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites to beat Gujarat Titans.
RCB Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
The South African opener has scored three half-centuries in the IPL 2022. He scored 73 not-out against Sunrisers Hyderabad in his last appearance at the Wankhede Stadium.
The Sri Lankan bowling all-rounder picked up two more wickets in the defeat over Punjab Kings. He dismissed Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Jitesh Sharma in the last match.
The 2021 Purple Cap winner took 4-34 against Punjab Kings and picked up the wickets of Liam Livingstone, Mayank Agarwal, Harpreet Brar and Rishi Dhawan.
GT Key Players:
The young opener ended last season’s IPL in strong form and he has continued in a similar vein in 2022. He shared an opening stand of 59 from 7.1 overs in the last game.
The Afghan leg-spinner finished with figures of 1-31 against CSK. He dismissed the 2021 Orange Cap winner Ruturaj Gaikwad.
The Indian international right arm pace bowler was the pick of the Gujarat Titans bowlers in their last match. He got the wickets of Devon Conway and MS Dhoni against CSK.
RCB vs GT Team Info:
RCB Team Updates:
- Banglore lost their last game against Punjab Kings by 54 runs.
- They are standing at the 5th position in points table and are in desperate need of a win here.
- Their qualification scenario : RCB beat Gujarat and Mumbai Indians beat Delhi Capitals.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Mahipal Lomror will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- He is the Highest wicket taker for RCB and 2nd highest wicket taker right bending Chahal with 23 wickets.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Harshal Patel was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
GT Team Updates:
- Gujarat has not stepped a foot wrong in this IPL as of now.
- They have already qualified for the Top 2 spot and are hot favourites to win the Title as well.
- Hardik Pandyas form is bit of concern for them as he failed to perform in last few matches.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Wriddhiman Saha was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He played a match winning knock for them.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Yash Dayal will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Anuj Rawat(WK), Aneeshwar Gautam, Sherfane Rutherford, Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Akash Deep.
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Matthew Wade(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Lockie Ferguson, Sai Sudharsan, Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Vijay Shankar, Pradeep Sangwan, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Abhinav Manohar, Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.