RCB vs KKR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 36th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-36 Prediction
Match: RCB vs KKR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 26 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Matches Played 31
RCB Won 14
KKR Won 17
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, L, W, L
L, L, L, L, W
RCB vs KKR Dream11 Prediction:
- Glenn Maxwell struck 77 runs from 44 balls on Sunday and he is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Kolkata Knight Riders. On the other hand, Harshal Patel took 3 wickets in the previous game and he is well worth backing to be the leading wicket-taker for RCB in Match 36 as well.
- Jason Roy hit 61 runs off just 26 balls on April 23 and he is a worthy pick to become Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run-getter against Royal Challengers Bangalore. With the ball, Kulwant Khejroliya registered 2 wickets against his name in the previous name. We predict him to take over 1.5 wickets in Match 36 for KKR.
- Virat Kohli has scored 279 runs in the seven games he has played in this tournament so far and we predict him to score over 40 runs in Match 36 against KKR..
RCB vs KKR Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
From what we have seen so far, there will be assistance for the pacers under the overcast conditions during the game, making it easier for the batters to get going as the game progresses under the lights. As a result of which, both captains will eventually decide to bowl first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There are 11% chances of rain interrupting the game with humidity at its peak at 88% during the game hours. The temperature will be around 31 degrees.
The M.Chinnaswamy Stadium has been a good hunting ground for the batsmen given its fast outfield and shorter boundaries. However, fast bowlers will have assistance given the predicted weather forecast for Wednesday.
IPL Records and Stats at M Chinnaswamy Stadium
Total matches: 16
Matches won batting first: 06
Matches won bowling first: 09
Average 1st Inns scores: 135
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded:
202/6 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest total recorded
99/10 (19.3 Ov) by RSAW vs NZW
Highest score chased:
194/3 (19.4 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Lowest score defended
114/7 (20 Ov) by SLW vs RSAW
RCB vs KKR Team NEWS:
RCB Team News:
Vyshak Vijaykumar conceded 24 runs in 2 overs, This is just what could rule him out of the starting XI by Harshal Patel. On the other hand, Anuj Rawat could replace Mahipal Lomror in the batting order after the latter scored 8 runs in 6 balls.
KKR Team News:
Expect some serious changes in Nitish Rana’s starting XI for Match 36 as they are currently on a 4-game losing streak. The most likely exclusions from the team could be amongst – Sunil Narine, Narayan Jagadeesan, and David Wiese. This could mean the inclusion of two of these three stars players – Venkatesh Iyer, Lockie Ferguson, and Shardul Thakur.
1.Faf du Plessis
2. Virat Kohli(C)
3. Mahipal Lomror
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Shahbaz Ahmed
6. Dinesh Karthik(WK)
7. Suyash Prabhudessai
8. David Willey
9. Wanindu Hasaranga
10. Mohammed Siraj
11. Vyshak Vijaykumar
1. Jason Roy
2. N Jagadeesan(WK)
3. Nitish Rana(C)
4. Rinku Singh
5. Andre Russell
6. Sunil Narine
7. David Wiese
8. Kulwant Khejroliya
9. Suyash Sharma
10. Umesh Yadav
11. Varun Chakravarthy
Players H2H Battle:
G Maxwell against V Chakaravarthy
21 balls 31 runs 02 Dismissal
G Maxwell against T Southee
19 balls 42 runs 02 Dismissal
L Das against M Bracewell
05 balls 01 runs 02 Dismissal
M Singh against S Kaul
10 balls 08 runs 02 Dismissal
N Rana against H Patel
18 balls 23 runs 02 Dismissal
A Russell against H Patel
18 balls 18 runs 02 Dismissal
D Willey against S Narine
22 balls 13 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against S Narine
51 ball 36 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against T Southee
09 balls 21 runs 01 Dismissal
V Kohli against S Narine
58 balls 58 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against U Yadav
12 balls 21 run 01 Dismissal
J Roy against A Joseph
05 balls 12 run 01 Dismissal
R Singh against S Thakur
05 ball 12 runs 01 Dismissal
R Gurbaz against W Hasaranga
12 balls 15 run 01 Dismissal
RCB vs KKR Team Combo:
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mahipal Lomror will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Glenn Maxwell was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Virat Kohli will lead the RCB as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Glenn Maxwell and Wanindu Hasaranga will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Glenn Maxwell was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Siraj and David Willey will lead the pace attack of his team.
KKR Team Info –
- Jason Roy and Narayan Jagadeesan will probably open the inning.
- Jason Roy was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nitish Rana will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rinku Singh and Andre Russell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Varun Chakravarthy is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suyash Sharma and Umesh Yadav will lead the pace attack of his team.
We predict the Royal Challengers Bangalore to beat the Kolkata Knight Riders dominantly to register their 3rd consecutive victory. The latter team and its players have looked inconsistent and have solely relied on their middle order to lead them to victories. Moreover, their bowlers haven’t been able to bowl steadily under pressure and as we all know RCb has open of the best batting lineups in the competition.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 62% chance to win this match
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 38% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
Contesting for the orange cap this season, Kohli has scored multiple half-centuries in the edition but got out on a golden duck in the previous game. In Match 36, he would be looking for redemption.
Faf du Plessis
The South African star stabilized the entire batting innings single-handedly, allowing Maxwell to play freely. In the process, the veteran right-handed batsman scored 62 runs off 39 balls, batting at a strike rate of 158. For those unaware, his the top run-scorer for Royal Challengers Bangalore with 405 runs, leading the orange cap race.
Came in as an impact substitute in the last game, Harshal Patel took 3 wickets in his quota of 4 overs, giving 32 runs.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Mahipal Lomror, Wayne Parnell, Karn Sharma, Akash Deep
While Wayne Parnell and Akash Deep can be options if the wicket is seemingly suiting the pacers. Whereas Mahipal Lomror can increase the batting depth if the concerned team required batsmen at the end of their innings.
Not only has this Southpaw scored a ton in this edition but he is already the leading scorer of his team with 254 runs. He has smashed 16 sixes and 21 boundaries.
The young Indian spinner has been the best bowler for KKR, picking up 10 wickets while bowling at an average of 21.
The Englishman came in sparkling form in the previous game, being the only batsman to fight strongly against CSK’s bowling lineup. He scored 61 runs off just 26 balls, batting at a strike rate of 234.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Suyash Sharma, Anukul Roy, Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson
Playing 3 overseas players in the starting XI could give Nitish Rana the chance of using either Narine or Ferguson as per the need of the game. Whereas Suyash and Anukul could also benefit the side if they have to protect runs on the board and are lacking bowling options.
RCB vs KKR Team Forms:
RCB Team Form:
Royal Challengers Bangalore have 8 points against their name in 7 games, another win could take them amongst the top 2 teams of the IPL 2023. They are currently on a 2-game winning streak, beating Rajasthan Royals by 7 runs in their last game.
KKR Team Form:
Their last win came against the Gujarat Titans on April 9th, and since then they have currently been on a 4-game losing streak.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli(C), Mahipal Lomror, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Wanindu Hasaranga, Mohammed Siraj, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Siddarth Kaul, Josh Hazlewood, Finn Allen(WK), Sonu Yadav, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Rajan Kumar, Michael Bracewell, Manoj Bhandage, Anuj Rawat(WK), Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Akash Deep, Wayne Parnell
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Jason Roy, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Nitish Rana(C), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, David Wiese, Kulwant Khejroliya, Suyash Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Lockie Ferguson, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Vaibhav Arora, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Aarya Desai, Shardul Thakur, Mandeep-Singh, Liton Das(WK), Tim Southee, Harshit Rana