RCB vs KKR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: RCB vs KKR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 30 March, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr. D.Y. Patil Sports Academy – Navi Mumbai
Opener Faf du Plessis hit 88 runs from 57 balls against Punjab Kings and he is our pick for RCB’s highest run scorer against KKR. With the ball, Wanindu Hasaranga took 1-40 in the opening game but we are backing him to bounce back and be RCB’s top wicket taker in this match.
Ajinkya Rahane top scored for KKR with 44 runs from 34 balls against CSK and he is our tip for their highest run scorer in this game. Fast bowler Umesh Yadav took 2-20 from 4 overs on Saturday and is a strong choice for their top wicket taker against RCB.
Umesh Yadav was the standout bowler on this wicket in the tournament opener and we are predicting more success for him including taking the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity levels will increase as the fixture progresses with the temperature not dropping below 29 degrees throughout.
The surface in Navi Mumbai was ideal for batters and tough work for most of the bowlers in the first game. We expect a similar pacey wicket for this game
The surface in Navi Mumbai was ideal for batters and tough work for most of the bowlers in the first game. We expect a similar pacey wicket for this game.
L, L, W, L, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, L, W, W, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
Head to Head:
RCB vs KKR H2H:
RCB Team News:
Australian players Glenn Maxwell and Josh Hazlewood are both expected to not be available for this game after missing the opening match defeat to Punjab Kings. Although they lost comfortably by 5 wickets with six balls remaining, we expect RCB to select the same XI for this match.
KKR Team News:
Shreyas Iyer’s side will again be without the services of Australia’s Test captain Pat Cummins who has only just finished the Test series in Pakistan. KKR produced an excellent team performance against CSK in IPL 2022 with Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine all impressive with the ball.
1. Faf du Plessis(c)
2. Anuj Rawat(wk)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Dinesh Karthik(wk)
5. Sherfane Rutherford
6. Shahbaz Ahmed
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. David Willey
9. Harshal Patel
10. Akash Deep
11. Mohammed Siraj
1. Venkatesh Iyer
2. Ajinkya Rahane
3. Nitish Rana
4. Shreyas Iyer(c)
5. Sam Billings(wk)
6. Andre Russell
7. Sunil Narine
8. Sheldon Jackson(wk)
9. Umesh Yadav
10. Shivam Mavi
11. Varun Chakravarthy
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added in the night
ℹ️ Get Pre-Toss Grand League Team in Final Team Section
Top in Season 2022:
1: Faf du Plessis
01 Ings, 88 Run, 57 Ball, Average 88, SR 154.39
2: Ishan Kishan
01 Ings, 81 Run, 48 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 168.75
3: Deepak Hooda
01 Ings, 55 Run, 41 Ball, Average 55, SR 134.14
4: Ayush Badoni
01 Ings, 54 Run, 41 Ball, Average 54, SR 131.70
5: MS Dhoni
01 Ings, 50 Run, 38 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 131.57
1: K Yadav
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 4.50 Eco, 06 Avg, 08 SR
2: D Bravo
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 05 Eco, 05 Avg, 08 SR
3: M Shami
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 6.25 Eco, 8.33 Avg, 08 SR
4: B Thampi
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 8.75 Eco, 11.67 Avg, 08 SR
5: M Ashwin
01 Ings, 02 Wkts, 04 Over, 3.5 Eco, 07 Avg, 12 SR
Players H2H Battle:
G Maxwell against T Southee
30 balls 62 runs 03 out
G Maxwell against S Narine
29 balls 34 runs 01 out
F du Plessis against P Cummins
32 balls 50 runs 01 out
F du Plessis against S Narine
50 balls 35 runs 02 out
F du Plessis against V Chakravarthy
29 balls 41 runs 00 out
A Rahane against K Sharma
24 balls 27 runs 02 out
A Rahane against S Kaul
25 balls 24 runs 01 out
S Iyer against M Siraj
27 balls 26 runs 02 out
S Iyer against S Kaul
29 balls 25 runs 01 out
V Kohli against S Narine
73 balls 77 runs 01 out
V Kohli against T Southee
27 balls 41 runs 01 out
V Kohli against A Russell
29 balls 46 runs 00 out
N Rana against M Siraj
21 balls 33 runs 01 out
N Rana against H Patel
18 balls 23 runs 02 out
S Rutherford against M Nabi
26 balls 30 runs 00 out
A Finch against J Behrendorff
27 balls 39 runs 00 out
A Finch against W Hasaranga
15 balls 19 runs 03 out
A Russell against H Patel
13 balls 18 runs 01 out
A Russell against M Siraj
14 balls 18 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: RCB vs KKR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Kolkata Knight Riders are favourites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
RCB Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
The new captain took to his new role very smoothly hitting 3 fours and 7 sixes in his innings against Punjab Kings.
No longer the skipper of the side but still one of the best batters in the tournament. Kohli struck 41 not out from 29 balls in the first game.
The Sri Lankan bowling all-rounder was very expensive with the ball against Punjab Kings but still picked up the wicket of opener and captain Mayank Agarwal.
KKR Key Players:
The experienced opener produced a valuable innings which included 4 fours and 1 six against CSK. He was able to keep the chase on track as others were dismissed.
The new KKR skipper ended Saturday’s game unbeaten on 20 not-out from 19 balls. His patient innings was exactly what was required by his side.
After only playing two games in the 2020 IPL and non in 2021, Yadav announced himself back into the tournament with the wickets of both CSK openers.
RCB Team Updates:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have lost their last encounter against Punjab Kings despite posing a threatening total of 204 runs.
- RCB’s batting was right on the money, however, their bowlers were disappointing big time in the slog overs.
- The form of Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli and Dinesh Karthik will be a big positive for RCB going ahead in the tournament.
- Faf du Plessis and Anuj Rawat will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dinesh Karthik and Sherfane Rutherford will handle the middle order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain.
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
- RCB franchise will have to look at their death bowling as they conceeded alot of runs in last match.
RR Team Updates:
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) did everything right in their first match to defeat Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
- KKR bowlers were exceptional to hold the CSK batters. Owing to brilliant efforts from KKR bowlers, CSK was managed to score just 131 runs in the Wankhede Stadium.
- It would be wrong to judge their batting right now, as they haven’t been exposed to extreme situations. However, on paper KKR batting seems to be good enough to score massive runs.
- Venkatesh Iyer and Ajinkya Rahane will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sheldon Jackson will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Nitish Rana will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shreyas Iyer and Sam Billings will handle the middle order batting.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umesh Yadav and Shivam Mavi will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Team will be added soon.
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis (c), Virat Kohli, Anuj Rawat, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, David Willey, Harshal Patel, Akash Deep, Mohammed Siraj, Mahipal Lomror, Siddarth Kaul, Karn Sharma, Finn Allen, Suyash Prabhudessai, Luvnith Sisodia, Chama V Milind, Aneeshwar Gautam.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Venkatesh Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer (c), Nitish Rana, Sam Billings, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Sheldon Jackson (wk), Umesh Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakaravarthy, Chamika Karunaratne, Rasikh Salam, Mohammad Nabi, Baba Indrajith, Rinku Singh, Tim Southee, Anukul Roy, Pratham Singh, Abhijeet Tomar, Aman Hakim Khan, Ashok Sharma, Ramesh Kumar.