RCB vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 15th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-15 Prediction
Match: RCB vs LSG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 10 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India.
Matches Played 2
SRH Won 2
PBKS Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, L, W, W
W, L, W, L, W
RCB vs LSG Dream11 Prediction:
- Virat Kohli has scored over 100 runs in this tournament already and the right-handed opener is well worth backing as Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. David Willey took two wickets in two balls as well as bowling a maiden over in the last game. He is a strong choice for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket-taker in this match.
- KL Rahul top scored for Lucknow Super Giants in their last game and he is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Ravi Bishnoi has picked up a wicket in each of his last 10 IPL appearances and he is our pick for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket-taker against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- With a strong strike rate and a half-century to his name in the 2023 IPL, we are backing Virat Kohli to hit over 29.5 runs in this fixture.
RCB vs LSG Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have won the toss and chosen to field in both of their games so far in the tournament. We predict that both teams will choose to field first in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for clear skies across this match on Monday evening in Bengaluru. The temperature will drop from 30 degrees to 27 degrees with humidity not high enough to make much of a difference.
We expect to see a surface that favors the batters in this game. Any score under 175 in the first innings will be considered under par.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 16
Matches won bowling first: 9 (56%)
Average 1st Inns scores: 135
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest Total: 202/6
Lowest Total: 99/10
Highest Chased: 194/3
Lowest Defended: 114/7
RCB vs LSG Team NEWS:
RCB Team News:
After suffering a shoulder dislocation during Royal Challengers Bangalore’s first match, Reece Topley has been ruled out of the remaining IPL 2023 tournament. As a result, David Willey has been brought in as a replacement for his fellow countryman in the team. No further changes are anticipated before the upcoming match.
LSG Team News:
Prior to their victory against Sunrisers Hyderabad, Lucknow Super Giants made two changes to their lineup. Mark Wood was absent due to illness, while Avesh Khan had a minor injury. It is unlikely that either player will return to the team for the upcoming match.
1 Faf du Plessis(C)
2 Virat Kohli
3 Michael Bracewell
4 Glenn Maxwell
5 Dinesh Karthik(WK)
6 Shahbaz Ahmed
7 David Willey
8 Karn Sharma
9 Harshal Patel
10 Akash Deep
11 Mohammed Siraj
1 Lokesh Rahul(C)
2 Kyle Mayers
3 Deepak Hooda
4 Krunal Pandya
5 Marcus Stoinis
6 Nicholas Pooran(WK)
7 Romario Shepherd
8 Amit Mishra
9 Yash Thakur
10 Jaydev Unadkat
11 Ravi Bishnoi
RCB vs LSG Team Combo:
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli are likely to open the innings for the team, providing a strong start to the batting lineup.
- Virat Kohli has been leading the fantasy points chart in this series, showcasing his exceptional performance.
- Michael Bracewell will occupy the important one-down position, serving as the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik will handle the middle-order batting responsibilities, adding depth and stability to the lineup.
- Faf du Plessis will captain the RCB team, utilizing his leadership skills and also contributing as a skilled batsman.
- Dinesh Karthik will take on the wicketkeeping duties for RCB, ensuring efficient play behind the stumps.
- Shahbaz Ahmed will be responsible for the spin bowling department, utilizing his expertise to deceive the opposition batsmen.
- Karn Sharma and David Willey will lead the pace attack for the team, bringing their skills and experience to the bowling lineup.
- David Willey was the highest fantasy points earner in the previous match, showcasing his all-around abilities and potential impact on the game.
LKN Team Info –
- Lokesh Rahul and Kyle Mayers are likely to open the innings for the Lucknow Super Giants, providing a strong start to the batting lineup.
- Kyle Mayers has been leading the charts in terms of fantasy points in this series, showcasing his exceptional performance.
- Deepak Hooda will hold the crucial one-down position, serving as the backbone of the batting team with his reliable skills.
- Krunal Pandya and Marcus Stoinis will be entrusted with the responsibility of handling the middle-order batting, adding depth and power to the lineup.
- Krunal Pandya was the highest fantasy points earner in the previous match, highlighting his impactful performance.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as the captain, utilizing his skills and experience to guide the team to success.
- Nicholas Pooran will take on the wicketkeeping duties for the team, ensuring efficient play behind the stumps.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will be responsible for the spin bowling department, using their expertise to trouble the opposition batsmen.
- Krunal Pandya’s outstanding performance in the previous match, earning him the highest fantasy points, showcases his all-around abilities.
- Yash Thakur and Jaydev Unadkat will spearhead the pace attack for the team, bringing their skills and experience to create pressure on the opposition batsmen.
After their heavy surprise defeat to Kolkata Knight Riders on Thursday, we expect to see a reaction from Royal Challengers Bangalore with their experienced batters looking to make amends. Lucknow Super Giants have quality across their team and we expect them to be competitive but we are backing Royal Challengers Bangalore to win.
Royal Challenger Bangalore has an 74% chance to win this match.
Punjab Kings have a 26% chance to win this match.
Top Key Players:
the 34-year-old opener has been in fine form across all formats of the sport over the last 6-7 months and has continued his form in this tournament.
Faf du Plessis
the former South African international hit four boundaries in his 12-ball stay at the crease on Thursday and is a fine T20 batter.
the England bowling all-rounder returned his best IPL figures in the defeat to Kolkata Knight Riders and dismissed Venkatesh Iyer and Mandeep Singh.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Finn Allen. Sonu Yadav, Mahipal Lomror, Anuj Rawat
Keeper-batter Anuj Rawat was used as an impact player to lengthen the batting order in the last game. Finn Allen is always a strong option for quick runs if required.
the skipper is one of the most consistent batters in the IPL and needs to hit 48 runs in this game to bring up 4000 runs in the tournament.
the left-arm spinner took the Player of the Match Award on Friday after hitting 34 runs from 23 balls and taking 3-18.
the 22-year-old spinner got the wicket of Harry Brook in the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad and has picked up six wickets so far in this campaign.
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ayush Badoni, Swapnil Singh, Daniel Sams, Prerak Mankad
Ayush Badoni hit a half-century in his first IPL campaign last year and will be an excellent option with the bat. Daniel Sams is a regular wicket-taker in T20 cricket and could make an impact with the ball.
RCB vs LSG Team Forms:
RCB Team Form:
Royal Challengers Bangalore have had a big win (by eight wickets) and a large defeat (by 81 runs) from their two games in the 2023 IPL.
LSG Team Form:
Lucknow Super Giants have won two of their three games in this year’s IPL with victories by 50 runs against Delhi Capitals and five wickets against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
RCB vs LSG SQUAD:
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Michael Bracewell, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, David Willey, Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Akash Deep, Mohammed Siraj, Siddarth Kaul, Josh Hazlewood, Finn Allen(WK), Anuj Rawat(WK), Sonu Yadav, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Wayne Parnell, Rajan Kumar, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Manoj Bhandage, Mahipal Lomror, Suyash Prabhudessai, Wanindu Hasaranga
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad:
Lokesh Rahul(C), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Romario Shepherd, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, Jaydev Unadkat, Ravi Bishnoi, Swapnil Singh, Daniel Sams, Karan Sharma, Avesh Khan, Mark Wood, Mayank Yadav, Manan Vohra, Quinton de Kock(WK), Naveen-ul-Haq, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Ayush Badoni, Prerak Mankad, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mohsin Khan