RCB vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction IPL 2022, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI & Team Info for Royal Challengers Banglore vs Mumbai Indians, Match 18
RCB vs MI Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match 18
Match: RCB vs MI IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 09 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
RCB vs MI Info:
Faf du Plessis has scored 122 runs in the competition so far and is our tip for RCB’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, last year’s Purple Cap winner, Harshal Patel, was the most impressive in the last game and is well worth backing as RCB’s top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
Suryakumar Yadav hit 52 runs from 36 balls against Kolkata Knight Riders and is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this game. Tymal Mills has taken 6 wickets in the tournament and is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against RCB.
Big hitting all-rounder Glenn Maxwell is expected to return to the RCB side for this match. He is our prediction for the Player to Score the Most Sixes.
RCB vs MI Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be some cloud cover in Pune throughout the game but the temperature will remain between 28 and 31 degrees throughout.
We expect a par score to be in the region of 170 on this pitch. The surface is not perfect for batting and all types of bowlers should get some assistance
Humidity levels will reach over 65% by the end of the game which will make it very hard to keep the ball dry in the field. As a result, we predict that both skippers will want to field first.
W, W, L, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
L L, L, W, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
Head to Head:
RCB vs MI H2H:
RCB Team News:
RCB have been unchanged in their last two games but we expect them to make room for Australia’s batting all-rounder Glenn Maxwell in the XI for this match. We predict that he will come in for Sherfane Rutherford in the only change to the XI.
MI Team News:
Rohit Sharma’s side made two changes ahead of their defeat to KKR. In came South African young star Dewald Brevis for his IPL debut and India’s Suryakumar Yadav who was making his first appearance in his return from injury. We expect to see them unchanged in this clash.
1. Faf du Plessis(c)
2. Anuj Rawat(wk)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Dinesh Karthik(wk)
6. Shahbaz Ahmed
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. David Willey
9. Harshal Patel
10. Akash Deep
11. Mohammed Siraj
1. Rohit Sharma(c)
2. Ishan Kishan(wk)
3. Dewald Brevis
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Tilak Varma
6. Kieron Pollard
7. Daniel Sams
8. Murugan Ashwin
9. Jasprit Bumrah
10. Tymal Mills
11. Basil Thampi
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2021:
1: J Buttler
3 Ings, 205 Run, 143 Ball, Average 102.50, SR 143.35
2: Q De Kock
4 Ings, 149 Run, 110 Ball, Average 37.25, SR 135.45
3: I Kishan
3 Ings, 149 Run, 112 Ball, Average 74.50, SR 133.03
4: KL Rahul
4 Ings, 132 Run, 102 Ball, Average 33, SR 129.41
5: D Hooda
4 Ings, 130 Run, 95 Ball, Average 32.50, SR 136.84
1: U Yadav
4 Ings, 09 Wkts, 16 Over, 5.25 Eco, 9.33 Avg, 10.66 SR
2: Y Chahal
3 Ings, 07 Wkts, 12 Over, 5.25 Eco, 09 Avg, 10.28 SR
3: A Khan
3 Ings, 07 Wkts, 11.4 Over, 8.14 Eco, 13.57 Avg, 10 SR
4: R Chahar
3 Ings, 06 Wkts, 12 Over, 05 Eco, 10 Avg, 12 SR
5: K Yadav
3 Ings, 06 Wkts, 12 Over, 6.94 Eco, 13.50 Avg, 11.66 SR
Players H2H Battle:
G Maxwell against J Bumrah
45 balls 60 runs 05 out
G Maxwell against D Sams
34 balls 45 runs 02 out
G Maxwell against R Meredith
25 balls 32 runs 02 out
V Kohli against J Bumrah
52 balls 76 runs 03 out
V Kohli against J Archer
47 balls 57 runs 00 out
V Kohli against J Unadkat
32 balls 40 runs 00 out
R Sharma against J Behrendorff
16 balls 19 runs 03 out
R Sharma against M Siraj
36 balls 50 runs 00 out
R Sharma against G Maxwell
13 balls 21 runs 01 out
F Du Plessis against J Unadkat
24 balls 50 runs 01 out
F Du Plessisagainst J Archer
32 balls 30 runs 02 out
F Du Plessis against M Ashwin
36 balls 51 runs 01 out
D Karthik against J Unadkat
40 balls 80 runs 00 out
D Karthik against J Bumrah
33 balls 54 runs 00 out
D Karthik against J Archer
26 balls 38 runs 01 out
I Kishan against S Kaul
26 balls 45 runs 01 out
S Yadav against S Kaul
30 balls 61 runs 01 out
T Verma against A Deep
07 balls 15 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: RCB vs MI IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites to beat Mumbai Indians.
RCB Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
so far this season, the captain has continued his excellent batting form from the 2021 IPL. He came within 2 runs of the Orange Cap last year.
The former captain began the tournament with 41 not-out against Punjab Kings but has struggled in the last two games. However, he is the leading run scorer of all time in the IPL.
The 2021 IPL’s Purple Cap winner with 32 wickets from 15 games has already picked up 4 wickets this year. He returned figures of 1-18 from 4 overs against Rajasthan Royals.
MI Key Players:
The keeper batter hit only one four against KKR in IPL 2022 but has already contributed 149 runs including two half-centuries in the tournament.
The talented Indian batter showed what Mumbai Indians have been missing as he hit 5 fours and 2 sixes against KKR. He has a fine white ball record with the bat.
the England left-arm pace bowler is a specialist short format player. He dismissed Ajinkya Rahane and Andre Russell in the last match.
RCB vs MI Team Info:
RCB Team Updates:
- RCB have 4 points now from three matches and a win will elevate them among to the top tier teams in the IPL 2022, and all indicate to another Royal Challengers romp on Saturday (April 9).
- They will be boosted by the availability of all-rounder Glenn Maxwell, who has joined the team bubble after his wedding last month and has completed his three-day mandatory quarantine and Aus team matches are finished too.
- However, the RCB will have to wait to see the arrival of Maxwell’s Australian teammate Josh Hazlewood, who would join the side at a later date, possibly around April 12.
- Faf du Plessis and Anuj Rawat will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik will handle the middle order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Akash Deep will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Updates:
- Mumbai Indians are having a nightmare season so far in IPL 2022.
- They have lost all the 3 matches they have played so far in the season.
- Against RCB , it will be an opportunity for them to break their losing streak.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan is having top most fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Dewald Brevis will bat at the one down position. He looked quite in solid touch with the bat
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle order batting.
- Murugan Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tymal Mills , Jasprit Bumrah and Basil Thampi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah has failed to perform , his form will be crucial for Mumbai going forward.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Anuj Rawat(WK), Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, David Willey, Harshal Patel, Akash Deep, Mohammed Siraj, Suyash Prabhudessai, Rajat Patidar, Siddarth Kaul, Karn Sharma, Finn Allen, Josh Hazlewood, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Aneeshwar Gautam, Mahipal Lomror, Sherfane Rutherford.
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Dewald Brevis, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Kieron Pollard, Daniel Sams, Murugan Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Tymal Mills, Basil Thampi, Arjun Tendulkar, Ramandeep Singh, Rahul Buddhi, Jaydev Unadkat, Jofra Archer, Riley Meredith, Fabian Allen, Hrithik Shokeen, Sanjay Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Arshad Khan, Tim David, Aryan Juyal(WK), Mayank Markande.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction