RCB vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 5th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-5 Prediction
Match: RCB vs MI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 02 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India.
Matches Played 30
RCB Won 13
MI Won 17
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, W, L, W
W, L, W, L, W
RCB vs MI Dream11 Info:
- Virat Kohli has been in excellent form across all formats over the last six months and the right-handed batter is well worth backing as Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer on Sunday. Harshal Patel has taken 51 wickets across the last two seasons and he is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Rohit Sharma has made 41 scores of 50+ in the IPL and the opener is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Jofra Archer had a strike-rate of 16.70 in his last IPL campaign. He is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- With a strike-rate of 16.34 across his IPL career, we recommend backing Harshal Patel to take over 1.5 wickets in this game.
RCB vs MI Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Only 41.1% of teams who bat first at this venue in T20 games have come out as winners. We expect both teams to want to field first in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The humidity levels will increase in the second half of the game but get to no higher than 45%. It will be warm with the temperature in the high 20s during this match.
Bowlers often feel in the game at this venue and we expect a par score to be no higher than 175 on this surface on Sunday.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 08
Matches won bowling first: 05
Matches won batting first: 02
Average 1st Inns scores: 155
Average 2nd Inns scores: 146
RCB vs MITeam NEWS:
RCB Team News:
Two of Royal Challengers Bangalore’s most potent bowlers, Wanindu Hasaranga and Josh Hazlewood, will both be unavailable for this match. Hasaranga is concluding the white ball international series in New Zealand with Hazlewood expected to miss the first seven games of IPL 2023.
MI Team News:
After a very poor IPL in 2022, Mumbai Indians will be delighted to welcome back Jofra Archer to the competition. The English right-arm quick bowler missed the whole of last year’s tournament and could be a key point of difference to the side in this edition.
1.Faf du Plessis(C)
2. Virat Kohli
3. Rajat Patidar
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Mahipal Lomror
6. Dinesh Karthik(WK)
7. Shahbaz Ahmed
8. Wanindu Hasaranga
9. Harshal Patel
10. Reece Topley
11. Mohammed Siraj
2. Ishan Kishan(WK)
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Tilak Varma
5. Cameron Green
6. Tim David
7. Ramandeep Singh
8. Hrithik Shokeen
9. Piyush Chawla
10. Jofra Archer
11. Jason Behrendorff
RCB vs MI Team Combo:
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar is likely to bat at the one-down position. His playing is not yet confirmed as he is facing some injury concerns.
- Glenn Maxwell and Mahipal Lomror will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the RCB as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Info –
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tilak Varma and Cameron Green will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Mumbai Indians. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Hrithik Shokeen and Piyush Chawla will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jofra Archer and Jason Behrendorff will lead the pace attack of his team.
Any clash which sees Virat Kohli go up against Rohit Sharma is always going to see supporters and neutrals get excited. We are expecting a very interesting match with both teams having points to prove after disappointments, for different reasons, in 2022. We expect Mumbai Indians to be more successful than in 2021 but think this will be a tough assignment. We think Royal Challengers Bangalore have more players with strong IPL records and we are backing them to win this match.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 40% chance to win this match
Mumbai Indians have a 60% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
the leading run scorer in IPL history, who has hit five hundreds and 44 half-centuries, is back in strong form and is still looking to take this team to an IPL title.
Faf du Plessis
the South African skipper of the side has a top IPL score of over 95 in three of the last four IPL. However, he is still yet to make an IPL century.
the right-arm medium fast Indian international needs to take three wickets in this game to bring up 100 IPL dismissals.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Finn Allen, David Willey, Akash Deep, Mahipal Lomror
If an additional batter is required then do not be surprised if New Zealand’s Finn Allen is brought into the game and encouraged to attack from his first ball. David Willey has the all-round ability to be a worthy impact player with both bat and ball.
the vastly experienced opener begins this IPL campaign two runs behind David Warner as the fourth highest run scorer in IPL history.
the entertaining right-handed batter was the standout IT20 player during 2022 and he has the ability to win a T20 fixture on his own.
the England international bowls with real pace and also has a good range of variations which can trouble even the best batters in the tournament
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Jason Behrendorff, Arjun Tendulkar, Ramandeep Singh, Hrithik Shokeen
If the pitch looks to be spinning more than predicted than we can expect 22-year-old off-spinner Hrithik Shokeen to come into the team. Jason Behredorff is a player capable of making an impact if an additional pace bowler is required.
RCB vs MI Team Forms:
RCB Team Form:
Royal Challengers Bangalore lost their final match in the 2022 IPL but won four of their previous five games in the tournament.
MI Team Form:
Mumbai Indians won four of their last six matches in the 2022 IPL and will be looking to get off to a better start than last year when they lost their opening eight games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Reece Topley, Mohammed Siraj, Siddarth Kaul, Josh Hazlewood, Finn Allen(WK), Karn Sharma, Anuj Rawat(WK), Michael Bracewell, Sonu Yadav, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Rajan Kumar, Manoj Bhandage, Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Akash Deep.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Cameron Green, Tim David, Ramandeep Singh, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Jofra Archer, Jason Behrendorff, Arjun Tendulkar, Nehal Wadhera, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Kumar Kartikeya, Shams Mulani, Duan Jansen, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Arshad Khan, Dewald Brevis.