RCB vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: RCB vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 13 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
RCB vs PBKS Info:
- Captain Faf du Plessis hit 73 not-out from 50 balls in the win over Sunrisers Hyderabad. He is our pick for RCB’s highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. With the ball, Wanindu Hasaranga is one of four players to take a 5-wicket haul in the tournament and is well worth backing as RCB’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Jonny Bairstow made his first half-century of the competition in the last game and he is our tip for Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer against RCB. Only two players have taken more wickets in the 2022 IPL than Kagiso Rabada. We expect to see the South African as Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Only Jos Buttler has scored more sixes than Liam Livingstone in this season’s tournament. Livingstone is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 60.
RCB vs PBKS Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
30 degrees throughout Match 60 with periodic clouds appearing more as the night develops. It will be over 75% humidity from start to finish.
We expect a par batting total to be over 190 on this wicket. Pace bowlers and spinners should both get an equal amount of assistance from the pitch in Mumbai.
Although the last two games at the Brabourne Stadium have seen the skippers win the toss and choose to field first, RCB won the toss and batted first in their last game at the venue. We predict that RCB will bat first irrespective of who wins the toss.
W, W, L, L, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, L, W, L
❌✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
RCB vs PBKS H2H:
RCB vs PBKS Team News:
RCB Team News:
After returning to winning ways with a 13 run victory over Chennai Super Kings in Pune on May 4, RCB put out an unchanged XI ahead of their 67 run win against Sunrisers Hyderabad. It would be a big surprise if there were any changes to the team for this match.
PBKS Team News:
Mayank Agarwal led out an unchanged team ahead of their defeat against Rajasthan Royals on Saturday at the Wankhede Stadium. Although Kagiso Rabada was the most expensive bowler, leaking 12.50 runs per over, we do not anticipate seeing any changes to the XI.
RCB vs PBKS Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
Faf du Plessis against K Rabada
28 balls 31 runs 3 out
Faf du Plessis S Sharma
42 balls 47 runs 02 out
Faf du Plessis against A Singh
31 balls 47 runs 01 out
Faf du Plessisagainst R Chahar
34 balls 38 runs 01 out
V Kohli against K Rabada
28 balls 33 runs 03 out
V Kohli against S Sharma
28 balls 24 runs 02 out
V Kohli against R Chahar
25 balls 24 runs 01 out
S Dhawan against H Patel
23 balls 29 runs 02 out
S Dhawan against D Willey
30 balls 45 runs 02 out
S Dhawan against J Behrendorff
32 balls 44 runs 02 out
G Maxwell against K Rabada
22 balls 31 runs 02 out
G Maxwellagainst R Chahar
30 balls 35 runs 02 out
M Agarwal against S Kaul
17 balls 25 runs 01 out
M Agarwal against M Siraj
22 balls 34 runs 00 out
D Karthik against R Chahar
06 balls 07 runs 02 out
D Karthikagainst S Sharma
14 balls 29 runs 01 out
D Karthik against A Singh
19 balls 29 runs 01out
B Rajapaksa against W Hasaranga
35 balls 51 runs 01out
S Khan against H Patel
14 balls 24 runs 00 out
S Dhawan against M Siraj
24 balls 29 runs 01 out
S Dhawan against W Hasaranga
27 balls 23 runs 01 out
J Bairstowagainst W Hasaranga
09 balls 06 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: RCB vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites to beat Punjab Kings.
RCB Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
The South African hit eight fours and two sixes in his unbeaten knock against Sunrisers Hyderabad. He has scored over 100 runs in his last two innings combined.
The Australian batting all-rounder struck 33 runs from 24 balls and bowled Kane Williamson with his first delivery in the last game. He has posted one half-century so far this tournament and is due some bigger knocks.
The Sri Lankan bowling all-rounder dismissed Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran, Shashank Singh, Jagadeesha Suchith and Umran Malik against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
PBKS Key Players:
The consistent IPL opener is averaging 42.33 from 11 innings so far in IPL 2022. He has hit 40 fours so far this year.
The aggressive English right-handed batter hit eight fours and one six at the top of the order as he set an excellent platform for his side against Rajasthan Royals.
The South African right-arm pace bowler dismissed the in-form Jos Buttler in the last game. He has taken 9 wickets from his last three appearances.
RCB vs PBKS Team Info:
RCB Team Updates:
- With 7 wins from the 12 games so far, Banglore are standing at 4th position.
- They have played a wonderful cricket , despite their main batter Virat Kohli being out of form.
- Wanindu Hasranga , Glenn Maxwell, Josh Hazlewood will be the key players once again.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Maxwell and Mahipal Lomror will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He is the highest wicket taker for RCB.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS Team Updates:
- Punjab despite the powerhouse of batting has failed to impress.
- With just 5 wins from 11 games, they are standing at the 8th position in points table.
- They still have some chances to qualify, they will need to win all of their remaining matches.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Jonny Bairstow will probably open the inning.
- Mayank Agarwal will bat at the one-down position.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mayank Agarwal will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jitesh Sharma will do the Wicket-Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Liam Livingstone and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Anuj Rawat(WK), Aneeshwar Gautam, Sherfane Rutherford, Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Akash Deep.
Shikhar Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Mayank Agarwal(C), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Sandeep Sharma, Arshdeep Singh, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Ishan Porel, Odean Smith, Baltej Singh, Benny Howell, Ansh Patel, Writtick Chatterjee, Prerak Mankad, Atharva Taide, Shahrukh Khan, Rajangad Bawa, Nathan Ellis, Harpreet Brar, Vaibhav Arora.