RCB vs PBKS Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: RCB vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 03 October, 03:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Glenn Maxwell showed he is back in excellent form with an unbeaten 50 from 30 balls in Wednesday’s win over Rajasthan Royals. He is our pick for RCB’s leading run scorer in this match. With the ball, Harshal Patel continued his epic 2021 IPL with 3-34. Patel is our recommendation for RCB’s top wicket taker against Punjab Kings.
- After hitting 67 in Friday’s win over KKR, KL Rahul is back at the top of the run scorers in the tournament. He is once again a strong choice for Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer in this match. Arshdeep Singh has 16 wickets in the competition and took 3-32 against KKR. Singh is well worth backing as Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker against RCB.
- There are plenty of match winners on both sides in this game but Harshal Patel has been far away the most consistent bowling threat in the tournament. He has 26 wickets in the 2021 IPL and we predict he will take the Player of The Match Award in this game.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Willow TV in the USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
No team has scored more than 157 runs in Sharjah in the 2021 IPL. The bowlers have been able to dominate at the venue and have kept a lid on the scoring rate.
Both captains won the toss in their last matches and went on to win the game batting second. Whoever wins the toss we expect to see them field first in this match.
W, W, L, L, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
RCB Team News:
PBKS Team News:
AB de Villiers
Top in Season 2021:
Players H2H Battle:
T David against N Ellis
04 balls 06 runs 01out
Who will win today match: RCB vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
This should be an excellent game with RCB on the verge of qualifying for the play-offs and Punjab Kings refusing to be eliminated from the competition. In spite of KL Rahul’s heroics with the bat, we are predicting a win and next stage qualification for RCB.
RCB Key Players:
India and RCB’s captain lives for the latter stages of big tournaments. He will have been disappointed to be dismissed for 25 in the last match and will be ready to score big in this game.
The Australian all-rounder got off to a fast start in the tournament back in April. He has found his form again in the UAE at a crucial stage.
The pace bowler is the standout performer with the ball in this year’s IPL. He is 8 wickets clear in the race for the Purple Cap.
PBKS Key Players:
The wicket-keeper, captain and opener is back at the top of the run scorers in the tournament after his 55-ball 67 on Friday.
The left-arm pace bowler is the one of only three players to have taken a 5-wicket haul in this year’s tournament.
RCB Team Form:
- The three successive defeats are now history and RCB are certainly back in strong form in IPL 2021 after wins over Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals.
PBKS Team Form:
- With two wins from their last three games, Punjab Kings will sense that this is their moment to find top gear and book a place in the play-offs.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
KL Rahul (c), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Mandeep Singh, Prabhsimran Singh, Nicholas Pooran, Sarfaraz Khan, Dawid Malan, Shahrukh Khan, Deepak Hooda, Moises Henriques, Jalaj Saxena, Saurabh Kumar, Fabian Allen, Murugan Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Harpreet Brar, Utkarsh Singh, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Ishan Porel, Darshan Nalkande, Chris Jordan, Riley Meredith, Jhye Richardson.
Bowler Leaders in T20 @Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah
Head to Head -Last 3 Years:
Matches Played: 08
RCB WON: 04
PBKS WON: 03
No Result: 01
Top Run Scorer in Last 5 Matches:
Top Wicket Taker in Last 5 Matches:
Sharjah Cricket Stadium IPL 2020 Records:
Overall Score Pattern at this Stadium Domestic T20:
Player Form Sheet:
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
Batting 1st – 135
Batting 2nd – 135
Pacer – 41
Spinner – 19
Players Form @ Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah & H2H Stats:
RCB@Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah & H2H Against PBKS:
PBKS@Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah & H2H Against RCB:
ℹ️ Match Finished
Quite a lot of breeze and the conditions have really cooled down. The seamers have taken 43% of their wickets on slower deliveries off a back of a length. As a batsman, when you are looking to hit down the ground, the slowness of the wickets makes them lose their shape. Also, the boundary on one side is huge. It is going to be a 130-wicket, a battle of attrition and I am keen on seeing how batsmen adjust to these conditions that do not suit them at the moment.
Risky Grand League Team 2: (More Risk, More Big Winning Chances)
Safe Grand League Team 3:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.