RCB vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 32nd IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-32 Prediction
Match: RCB vs RR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 23 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru, India
Matches Played 25
RCB Won 13
RR Won 12
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, L, L
L, W, W, W, L
RCB vs RR Dream11 Prediction:
- Faf du Plessis hit 84 runs from 56 balls on Thursday and he is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. With the ball, Mohammed Siraj has taken 12 wickets across the tournament and he is well worth backing as Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Jos Buttler has been in brilliant white ball form over the last 24 months and he is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer in this match. Trent Boult is one wicket away from 100 IPL wickets and he is our pick for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Mohammed Siraj took four wickets in the last game and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
RCB vs RR Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The last two matches at this venue have been won by the team batting first. We predict that both captains will want to bat first in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Some cloudy spells but also very warm on Sunday afternoon in Bengaluru. The temperature will not drop below 30 degrees across the game.
The average first innings score at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium is 164.5 but we have seen a game already this year where both teams hit over 200. We expect a par score to be no less than 190.
IPL Records and Stats at M Chinnaswamy Stadium
Total matches: 16
Matches won batting first: 06
Matches won bowling first: 09
Average 1st Inns scores: 135
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded:
202/6 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest total recorded:
99/10 (19.3 Ov) by RSAW vs NZW
Highest score chased
194/3 (19.4 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Lowest score defended
114/7 (20 Ov) by SLW vs RSAW
RCB vs RR Team NEWS:
RCB Team News:
The big call during this game will be whether or not skipper Faf du Plessis is fit enough to field as well as bat. Due to a rib injury, he just batted in the last game with Virat Kohli taking over the captaincy. There are no other injury worries in the squad.
RR Team News:
There was one change for Rajasthan Royals ahead of their defeat to Lucknow Super Giants on Wednesday. Out went Australian leg-spinner Adam Zampa with the tall and experienced West Indian all-rounder Jason Holder coming back into the side.
1.Faf du Plessis
2. Virat Kohli(C)
3. Glenn Maxwell
4. Dinesh Karthik(WK)
5. Mahipal Lomror
6. Shahbaz Ahmed
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Suyash Prabhudessai
9. Harshal Patel
10. Wayne Parnell
11. Mohammed Siraj
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
4. Shimron Hetmyer
5. Riyan Parag
6. Dhruv Jurel
7. Ravichandran Ashwin
8. Trent Boult
9. Jason Holder
10. Sandeep Sharma
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
Players H2H Battle:
D Karthik against Y Chahal
25 balls 17 runs 03 Dismissal
D Karthik against Obed McCoy
14 balls 22 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against A Zampa
65 balls 82 runs 03 Dismissal
V Kohli against S Sharma
28 balls 24 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against J Holder
35 balls 65 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against T Boult
77 balls 78 runs 03 Dismissal
F du Plessis against S Sharma
42 balls 47 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against J Holder
43 ball 69 runs 02 Dismissal
S Ahmed against T Boult
09 balls 13 runs 02 Dismissal
D Padikkal against H Patel
17 balls 20 runs 02 Dismissal
J Holder against H Patel
18 balls 26 run 02 Dismissal
J Buttler against S Kaul
04 balls 05 run 01 Dismissal
J Buttler against M Siraj
27 ball 41 runs 01 Dismissal
S Samson against S Kaul
45 balls 83 runs 02 Dismissal
Y Jaiswal against D Willey
04 balls 03 runs 01 Dismissal
Y Jaiswal against J Hezlewood
13 balls 38 run 01 Dismissal
RCB vs RR Team Combo:
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Glenn Maxwell will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dinesh Karthik and Mahipal Lomror will handle the middle-order batting.
- Virat Kohli will lead the RCB as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Glenn Maxwell and Wanindu Hasaranga will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
RR Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shimron Hetmyer and Riyan Parag will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Trent Boult and Sandeep Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be a brilliant contest involving some of the best players in world cricket. With Trent Boult bowling with incredible control, Rajasthan Royals will be dangerous in the field, but Mohammed Siraj is doing an equally strong job for Royal Challengers Bangalore. Overall, we think the experienced top order batting for Royal Challengers Bangalore will be critical and we are backing them to win.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 100% chance to win this match
Rajasthan Royals have a 00% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
Faf du Plessis
even with a rib injury, the South African hit another 10 boundaries, including five sixes, in the win over Punjab Kings.
the former skipper is likely to be in charge of the team again in the field. He has hit four half-centuries so far in the IPL 2023 season.
the right-arm pace bowler has been so consistent in this tournament. He dismissed Atharva Taide, Liam Livingstone, Harpreet Brar and Nathan Ellis in Thursday’s match.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Vijaykumar Vyshak, David Willey, Akash Deep, Karn Sharma, Anuj Rawat
26 year old pace bowler Vijaykumar Vyshak came in for Faf du Plessis in the last match and the same substitution could well happen in this match. Anuj Rawat is a hard hitting left-handed batter if additional runs are required.
the English top order batter has hit 244 runs across the tournament and always looks very comfortable at the crease.
the left-arm New Zealand pace bowler has delivered three maiden overs in the 2023 IPL and is bowling at a very high level.
the right-arm spinner has troubled batters irrespective of the venues and the conditions. He is a very accurate bowler.
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
M Ashwin, Joe Root, Donovan Ferreira, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Sen
Navdeep Saini’s pace could be a real threat and would be an option as an impact player. If the pitch is turning than M Ashwin will be a strong choice.
RCB vs RR Team Forms:
RCB Team Form:
Royal Challengers Bangalore had a convincing win over Punjab Kings in their last game but have won only two of their last five matches.
RR Team Form:
Rajasthan Royals were going for their fourth successive win but were beaten by Lucknow Super Giants in the last fixture. They need to start another winning run with this match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Team will be added soon..
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli(C), Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Mahipal Lomror, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Suyash Prabhudessai, Harshal Patel, Wayne Parnell, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood, Siddarth Kaul, Finn Allen(WK), Sonu Yadav, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Rajan Kumar, Michael Bracewell, Manoj Bhandage, Anuj Rawat(WK), Karn Sharma, David Willey, Akash Deep, Vyshak Vijaykumar
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Jason Holder, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, KC Cariappa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Devdutt Padikkal, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Kuldeep Sen, Adam Zampa, Joe Root, Kuldip Yadav, Navdeep Saini