RCB vs RR Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match 39
Match: RCB vs RR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 26 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune
RCB vs RR Info:
- Faf du Plessis has struck 255 runs so far in the tournament and is our tip for RCB’s highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. With the ball, Harshal Patel has 9-193 across 26 overs in the competition. The pace bowler is a strong option for RCB’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Jos Buttler hit his second century in two matches in the last match and we expect him to be Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer against RCB. Yuzvendra Chahal has 18 wickets in the 2022 IPL and it would be no surprise if he is Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
- English opener Jos Buttler has hit more sixes than any other player in the competition. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this clash.
RCB vs RR Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The game will begin with clear skies and a temperature of 32 degrees before dropping no lower than 29.
Pace bowlers have been the main wicket takers in Pune so far in the tournament. Although we expect Yuzvendra Chahal to still be successful on this pitch, the quicks on either side will enjoy the surface.
Each skipper at the MCA International Stadium has chosen to field first after winning the toss. It would be a big surprise if either captain won the toss and decided to bat first in this clash.
L, W, W, L, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌✅
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅❌
Head to Head:
RCB vs RR H2H:
RCB Team News:
RCB will be pleased to be heading off to Pune for this game and leaving behind their horror-show performance against Sunrisers Hyderabad on Saturday in Mumbai. They were unchanged ahead of Saturday’s game and we would not be surprised to see the same XI given the opportunity to redeem themselves in Pune.
RR Team News:
After beating KKR by 7 runs in Match 30, Rajasthan Royals were unchanged ahead of their 15 runs win over Delhi Capitals. Prasidh Krishna was the pick of the bowlers in the last game and outperformed Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin.
RCB vs RR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
07 Ings, 491 Run, 304 Ball, Average 81.83, SR 161.51
2: K L Rahul
08 Ings, 368 Run, 249 Ball, Average 61.33, SR 147.79
3: H Pandya
06 Ings, 295 Run, 216 Ball, Average 73.75, SR 136.57
4: T Verma
08 Ings, 272 Run, 194 Ball, Average 45.33, SR 140.20
5: Faf du Plessis
08 Ings, 255 Run, 196 Ball, Average 31.88, SR 130.10
1: Y Chahal
07 Ings, 18 Wkts, 28 Over, 7.28 Eco, 11.33 Avg, 9.33 SR
2: T Natarajan
07 Ings, 15 Wkts, 27 Over, 8.07 Eco, 14.53 Avg, 10.80 SR
3: K Yadav
07 Ings, 13 Wkts, 26.4 Over, 7.47 Eco, 17.38 Avg, 12.30 SR
4: D Bravo
07 Ings, 12 Wkts, 25.4 Over, 8.45 Eco, 18.08 Avg, 12.83 SR
5: U Yadav
08 Ings, 11 Wkts, 32 Over, 7.43 Eco, 21.63 Avg, 17.45 SR
Players H2H Battle:
S Samson against W Hasaranga
15 balls 08 runs 04 out
S Samson against S Kaul
55 balls 91 runs 02 out
D Karthik against Y Chahal
28 balls 20 runs 03 out
D Karthik against N Saini
16 balls 25 runs 01 out
Faf du Plessis against T Boult
47 balls 44 runs 03 out
Faf du Plessis against R Ashwin
33 balls 37 runs 01 out
Faf du Plessis against P Krishna
35 balls 34 runs 01 out
D Padikkal against H Patel
15 balls 18 runs 02 out
D Padikkal against W Hasaranga
07 balls 11 runs 01 out
R Parag against H Patel
08 balls 14 runs 02 out
M Lomror against Y Chahal
17 balls 19 runs 02 out
V Kohli against P Krishna
27 balls 56 runs 01 out
V Kohli against R Ashwin
28 balls 33 runs 01 out
V Kohli against T Boult
30 balls 49 runs 00 out
S Hetmyer against J Hazlewood
19 balls 29 runs 01 out
S Hetmyer against M Siraj
22 balls 34 runs 01 out
J Buttler against M Siraj
23 balls 27 runs 01 out
J Buttler against W Hasaranga
30 balls 21 runs 00 out
G Maxwell against T Boult
27 balls 22 runs 01 out
G Maxwellagainst J Neesham
11 balls 34 runs 00 out
S Ahmad against T Boult
09 balls 13 runs 02 out
Y Jaiswalagainst D Willey
04 balls 03 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: RCB vs RR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favorites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
RCB Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
The skipper managed only 5 runs from 7 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad. However, he is the leading run scorer for RCB so far in the 2022 IPL.
The Sri Lankan bowling all-rounder finished as the third highest run scorer for RCB in the last match. He has gone wicketless in the last two matches and we expect him to raise his game in this fixture.
The 31 year old was the only RCB bowler to pick up a wicket against Sunrisers Hyderabad. He took 1-18 and dismissed Abhishek Sharma.
RR Key Players:
the English opener hit 116 runs from 65 balls including 9 fours and 9 sixes against Delhi Capitals. In doing so he became only the second player in IPL history to hit three centuries in one season.
The Indian opener scored 54 runs from 35 balls in the last game and shared a first wicket partnership of 155 with Jos Buttler.
The spinner dismissed Axar Patel at the Wankhede Stadium on Friday and continues to be the leading wicket taker in the tournament.
RCB vs RR Team Info:
RCB Team Updates:
- Banglore had a nightmare in their last match when they got bowled out on just 68 runs.
- Their net run rate went drastically down and now will be hoping for a better come back.
- They are still at the top 4 however would like to climb up the points table.
- Faf du Plessis and Anuj Rawat will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Virats poor form continues as he still cant get that rhythm back.
- Glenn Maxwell and Suyash Prabhudessai will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
RR Team Updates:
- Rajasthan are on a roll credits to Jos Butler who smacked yet another100 in this season.
- Rajasthan Royals pulled off a thrilling win against Delhi Capitals. Jos Buttler slammed his third hundred of IPL 2022as Rajasthan put up 222/2. Deli put up a spirited chase but eventually fell short by 15 runs.
- Their top order batters are looking in decent form and will be looking to continue their good form.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Karun Nair and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Anuj Rawat(WK), Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Suyash Prabhudessai, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Rajat Patidar, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Aneeshwar Gautam, Mahipal Lomror, Sherfane Rutherford, David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Akash Deep.
Devdutt Padikkal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Karun Nair, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Obed McCoy, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shubham Garhwal, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Yashasvi Jaiswal, KC Cariappa, Daryl Mitchell, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Rassie van der-Dussen, Jimmy Neesham, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav, Kuldeep Sen.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction