RCB-W vs DC-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 05 Mar, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-2
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
RCB-W vs DC-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Smriti Mandhana plays in a very attacking manner and the opener is our pick for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer in this match. Megan Schutt has taken wickets in her last seven matches and the Australian is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- Jemimah Rodrigues has scored 10 WT20I half-centuries and the right-hander is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer. With the ball, Jess Jonassen took a wicket in both the semi-final and the final of the Women’s T20 World Cup. The spinner is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this game.
- After some very consistent bowling performances so far in 2023, we recommend backing Megan Schutt to take over 1.5 wickets in Match 2.
RCB-W vs DC-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It is forecast to be a very warm day in Mumbai on Sunday and we expect the temperature to be above 30 degrees throughout this game.
This venue usually produces a pitch full of pace and bounce. We expect more of the same in this match with a par score around 155.
There will not be any great changes to the conditions from innings to innings so our prediction is that both teams will want to field first in this match.
RCB-W vs DC-W TEAM NEWS:
RCB-W Team News:
Australian Ben Sawyer, who is also coach of New Zealand Women, Birmingham Phoenix in the Women’s Hundred and previously Sydney Sixers Women, will coach RCB. The team is packed with experienced leaders and has no injury worries ahead of this match.
DC-W Team News:
Jonathan Batty will coach the side in WPL 2023 tournament and brings experience from the WBBL and the Women’s Hundred to the Capitals. Eight of the players expected to be in the Delhi Capitals XI got to at least the semi-final stage of the Women’s T20 World Cup.
RCB-W vs DC-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Sophie Devine
3. Ellyse Perry
4. Dane Van Niekerk
5. Richa Ghosh(WK)
6. Indrani Roy(WK)
7. Kanika Ahuja
8. P N Khemnar
9. Sahana Pawar
10. Megan Schutt
11. R Singh Thakur
2. Jemimah Rodrigues
3. Meg Lanning(C)
4. Marizanne Kapp
5. Alice Capsey
6. Taniya Bhatia(WK)
7. Jess Jonassen
8. Arundathi Reddy
9. Radha Yadav
10. Shikha Pandey
11. Poonam Yadav
RCB-W vs DC-W Team Updates:
RCB-W Team Updates –
- RCB have created a wonderful squad , they have bought some of the world class players this time around.
- Royal Challengers have given Smriti Mandhana the captaincy.
- Smriti Mandhana and Sophie Devine will probably open the inning.
- Ellyse Perry will bat at the one-down position.
- Dane Van Niekerk and Richa Ghosh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the RCB-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Indrani Roy will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB-W.
- Megan Schutt and Renuka Singh Thakur will lead the pace attack of her team.
DC-W Team Updates –
- The best leader in terms of Womens captaincy , Meg Lanning has been given the charge to lead the Delhi Capitals side.
- Shafali Verma and Jemimah Rodrigues will probably open the inning.
- Meg Lanning will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marizanne Kapp and Alice Capsey will handle the middle-order batting.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Delhi Capitals Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals Women.
- Jess Jonassen and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Poonam Yadav and Shikha Pandey will lead the pace attack of her team.
This second match of the WPL looks set to be an entertaining clash between two XIs full with international superstars. Royal Challengers Bangalore have a very powerful top six batting line-up but it could be argued that Delhi Capitals have the greater depth in their batting. With the ball, we think that Royal Challengers Bangalore have the edge. Overall, we are predicting a very close game and are backing Royal Challengers Bangalore to win.
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals.
RCB-W Key Players:
the opening batter will skipper the side in this debut tournament. She hit two half-centuries during the Women’s T20 World Cup.
Ellyse Perry –
the Australian all-rounder has been one of the leading players in women’s cricket for many years and is capable of winning a game with both bat and ball.
Megan Schutt –
the 30 year old right arm fast medium bowler finished as the join second top wicket taker in the Women’s T20 World Cup and is a consistent wicket taker in all conditions.
DC-W Key Players:
Jemimah Rodrigues –
the 22 year old top order batter has already played over 100 times for India. She hit a half-century during the Women’s T20 World Cup last month.
Meg Lanning –
the Australia national skipper will captain the Capitals in this tournament. She is a fantastic leader and hit 49 not out against India Women in the Women’s T20 World Cup Semi-Final.
the vastly experienced left-arm spinner is an expert at keeping the runs down as well as taking wickets in this format.
RCB-W vs DC-W C/VC Option:
- Jemimah Rodrigues [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Ellyse Perry [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Smriti Mandhana [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Meg Lanning [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
RCB-W vs DC-W SQUAD:
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W):
Smriti Mandhana(C), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Dane Van Niekerk, Richa Ghosh(WK), Indrani Roy(WK), Kanika Ahuja, Poonam Nanasaheb Khemnar, Sahana Pawar, Megan Schutt, Renuka Singh Thakur, Erin Burns, Disha Kasat, Komal Zanzad, Shreyanka Patil, Preeti Bose, Sobhana Asha, Heather Knight
Delhi Capitals Women (DC-W):
Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Meg Lanning(C), Marizanne Kapp, Alice Capsey, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Jess Jonassen, Arundathi Reddy, Radha Yadav, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Laura Kimmince, Jasia Aktar, Sneha Deepthi, Tara Norris, Titas Sadhu, Mani Minnu, Aparna Mondal(WK)