RCB-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs UP Warriors
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 10 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-8
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
RCB-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Smriti Mandhana is a very consistent and attacking player at the top of the order and the captain is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer in this game. Megan Schutt has been one of the most in-form bowlers in 2023 and she is a strong choice for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker against UP Warriorz.
- Tahlia McGrath responded to her golden duck in Match 3 with 90 not out from 50 balls against Delhi Capitals. She is well worth backing as UP Warriorz’ highest run scorer against Royal Challengers Bangalore. Sophie Ecclestone has taken at least one wicket in both games and she is our pick for UP Warriorz’ top wicket taker in this match.
- We recommend backing Sophie Ecclestone to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
RCB-W vs UP-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity will not be a factor in this evening game and the temperature will remain over 30 degrees in Mumbai throughout this match.
We saw 391 runs in Wednesday’s WPL fixture at this venue and we expect another high scoring fixture on Friday. A par score will be over 195.
Both sides have chosen to field first when they have won the toss in the WPL. We predict that the captains will want to do the same and bat second if they win the toss ahead of this match.
RCB-W vs UP-W TEAM NEWS:
RCB-W Team News:
With plenty of the biggest names in women’s cricket in their side, we expect the team management to again stick by their players ahead of this match. There are some very experienced players, like Ellyse Perry and Heather Knight, who will be able to turn around the fortunes of the side.
UP-W Team News:
There was a big call made by the team management of UP Warriorz ahead of their defeat to Delhi Capitals in Match 5. Grace Harris, who had won the Player of the Match Award in Match 3, was left out with Shabnim Ismail coming in. We expect Harris to return to the team for this game.
RCB-W vs UP-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Sophie Devine
3. Ellyse Perry
4. Heather Knight
5. Richa Ghosh(WK)
6. P N Khemnar
7. Kanika Ahuja
8. Shreyanka Patil
9. Megan Schutt
10. R Singh Thakur
11. Preeti Bose
2. Shweta Sehrawat
3. K P Navgire
4. Tahlia McGrath
5. Deepti Sharma
6. Devika Vaidya
7. Simran Shaikh
8. Sophie Ecclestone
9. Shabnim Ismail
10. Anjali Sarwani
11. R Gayakwad
RCB-W vs UP-W Team Updates:
RCB-W Team Updates –
- Smriti Mandhana and Sophie Devine will probably open the inning.
- Ellyse Perry will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Heather Knight and Richa Ghosh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heather Knight is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the RCB-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB-W.
- Megan Schutt and Shreyanka Patil will lead the pace attack of her team.
UP-W Team Updates –
- Alyssa Healy and Shweta Sehrawat will probably open the inning.
- K P Navgire will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tahlia McGrath and Deepti Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tahlia McGrath is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the UP Warriorz Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for UP Warriorz Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Anjali Sarwani and Shabnim Ismail will lead the pace attack of her team.
We are expecting to see another entertaining fixture on Friday evening under the lights in Mumbai. Royal Challengers Bangalore have players who are not used to losing many games and we expect them to come out fighting from the first ball in this match. However, UP Warriorz are no push-overs and have plenty of match-winners with bat and ball. Our prediction is for a close contest with UP Warriorz getting the win.
UP Warriorz are favorites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
RCB-W Key Players:
Smriti Mandhana –
The captain has scored over 70 runs so far in the WPL 2023 but is yet to make a big contribution at the top of the order which her team desperately needs.
Ellyse Perry –
The Australian all-rounder was expensive with the ball and went wicketless again in Match 6. However, she has now made two scores of 30+ and a big total will not be far away.
Megan Schutt –
The Australian pace bowler produced a maiden as well as taking 1-26 from her three overs against Gujarat Giants on Wednesday.
UP-W Key Players:
Alyssa Healy –
The 32 year old opener hit 24 runs at the top of the order against Delhi Capitals but her team will be looking for more from their skipper in this game.
Tahlia McGrath –
The Australian all-rounder produced a fantastic attacking innings on Tuesday. She hit 11 fours and four sixes but still ended up on the losing side.
Sophie Ecclestone –
The English left-arm spinner has picked up three wickets across this tournament so far and is dangerous on any surface in any format.
RCB-W vs UP-W Team Form:
RCB-W Team Form –
The record of played three lost three shows that Royal Challengers Bangalore are in very poor form so far in the WPL.
UP-W Team Form –
UP Warriorz had a tight victory in their opening game but were well beaten in their last match on Tuesday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
RCB-W vs UP-W SQUAD:
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W):
Smriti Mandhana (c), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Disha Kasat, Richa Ghosh (wk), Heather Knight, Kanika Ahuja, Megan Schutt, Shreyanka Patil, Preeti Bose, Renuka Thakur Singh, Dane van Niekerk, Indrani Roy, Erin Burns, Poonam Khemnar, Sahana Pawar, Komal Zanzad, Asha Shobana
UP Warriorz Women (UP-W):
Alyssa Healy (c & wk), Shweta Sehrawat, Kiran Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Deepti Sharma, Simran Shaikh, Devika Vaidya, Sophie Ecclestone, Shabnim Ismail, Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Lauren Bell, Laxmi Yadav, Parshavi Chopra, Soppadhandi Yashasri, Grace Harris