Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat
BBL T20 Knockout Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 29 Jan, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Docklands Stadium – Melbourne, Australia
REN vs HEA Dream11 Prediction:
- Aaron Finch hit 63 not out from 54 balls in the last game for the Renegades and the skipper is well worth backing as their highest run scorer against Brisbane Heat. With the ball, Tom Rogers has taken 21 wickets in the competition and he is our pick for Melbourne Renegades’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Usman Khawaja hit a valuable 94 runs from 55 balls in the Eliminator victory and the left-hander is our tip for Melbourne Renegades’ highest run scorer against Brisbane Heat. With the ball, Michael Neser has 22 wickets in the tournament and he is a strong choice for Melbourne Renegades’ top wicket taker in this match.
- We recommend backing Aaron Finch to deliver another score of over 31.5 runs in this game.
REN vs HEA Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Very humid and cloudy throughout the game in Melbourne on Sunday evening. However, we are not expecting any rain and the temperature will be around 20 degrees.
A par score will be no higher than 160 on this pitch which does enough for the spinners and the pace bowlers to stop the batters going too aggressively.
Melbourne Renegades won by six wickets by batting second in the last game. We predict that both teams will want to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, L, L, W, L
W, L, W, W, W
REN vs HEA TEAM NEWS:
REN Team News:
We do not expect to see any changes to Melbourne Renegades’ XI for this match. Corey Rocchiccioli has done well since coming into the team and is fully deserving of his place in the play-offs. The Renegades will be looking for big performances from their veteran trio of batters – Martin Guptill, Shaun Marsh and Aaron Finch.
HEA Team News:
Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne and Matt Renshaw will be available for this game although this will be their last appearances before joining up with the Test squad ahead of the tour of India. The trio hit 185 of Brisbane Heat’s 203-5 in the Eliminator.
REN vs HEA Pre-Toss LineUps:
REN vs HEA Team Updates
REN Team Updates
- Shaun Marsh and Martin Guptill will probably open the inning.
- Sam Harper will bat at the one-down position.
- Aaron Finch and Jonathan Wells will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Melbourne Renegades as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sam Harper will do the Wicket Keeping for Melbourne Renegades.
- Tom Stewart Rogers and Kane Richardson will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Tom Stewart Rogers is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
HEA Team Updates.
- Josh Brown-I and Usman Khawaja will probably open the inning.
- Usman Khawaja nailed the show in the last match scoring a quickfire fifty creating a wonderful partnership with Marnus Labuschagne.
- Marnus Labuschagne will bat at the one-down position.
- Matt Renshaw and Sam Hain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Usman Khawaja will lead the Brisbane Heat as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jimmy Peirson will do the Wicket Keeping for Brisbane Heat.
- Matthew Kuhnemann and Mitchell Swepson will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Spencer Johnson will lead the pace attack of his team.
This is a huge play-off fixture with the winner going through to play in the Challenger on February 2nd. Both teams have seen their fortunes improve over the second half of the season but are capable of great and very poor displays. We are backing Melbourne Renegades to use their knowledge from the previous two victories over Brisbane Heat and to come out on top again.
Melbourne Renegades are favorites to beat Brisbane Heat
REN Key Players:
the skipper has had a brilliant season in the BBL 2023 and is averaging 41.80 from 14 innings. He has scored four half-centuries across BBL12.
the 25 year old off-spinner has taken five wickets from his three appearances for the Renegades and is yet to go wicketless in the campaign.
only three bowlers have taken more wickets than Rogers across this competition. He also has a five-wicket haul to his name in the tournament.
HEA Key Players:
the skipper finally produced a big score and also took the Player of the Match Award against Sydney Thunder. It was his first score over 24 in the campaign.
the left-handed middle-order batter smashed 24 runs from only eight balls in the Eliminator. It was another innings which has kept his side in the tournament.
with the rain keeping Sydney Thunder’s innings down to only 6.5 overs on Friday, their main strike-bowler will be fresh for this after bowing only 1.5 overs in the last match.
REN vs HEA Team Forms:
REN Team Form:
Melbourne Renegades have picked up two wins from their last four with their last win ending a run of successive defeats.
HEA Team Form:
Brisbane Heat have had a brilliant end to the group stage and have won five of their last six matches in the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
REN vs HEA SQUAD:
Melbourne Renegades (REN):
Shaun Marsh, Martin Guptill, Sam Harper(WK), Aaron Finch(C), Jonathan Wells, Matt Critchley, Will Sutherland, Tom Stewart Rogers, Corey Rocchiccioli, Kane Richardson, Fawad Ahmed, David Moody, Marcus Harris, Peter Handscomb(WK), Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Jack Prestwidge, Zak Evans, Ruwantha Kellapotha
Brisbane Heat (HEA):
Josh Brown-I, Usman Khawaja(C), Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Sam Hain, Jimmy Peirson(WK), Michael Neser, James Bazley, Spencer Johnson, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Kuhnemann, Ross Whiteley, Nathan McSweeney, Sam Heazlett, Jack Wildermuth, Will Prestwidge, Max Bryant, Xavier Bartlett, Mark Steketee