RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 37th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-37 Prediction
Match: RR vs CSK Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 27 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium – Jaipur, India
Matches Played 27
RR Won 12
CSK Won 15
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, W, W, W
W, W, W, L, W
RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction:
- Jos Buttler has hit three half-centuries in the tournament so far and he is our pick for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer against Chennai Super Kings. With the ball, Trent Boult has nine wickets from six games and he is well worth backing as Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Devon Conway has hit 314 runs across the 2023 IPL and only Faf du Plessis has scored more. The New Zealander is a strong choice for Chennai Super Kings’ highest run scorer in this game. Tushar Despande has taken 12 wickets across the competition and he is our tip for Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket taker against Rajasthan Royals.
- Trent Boult has been very impressive this season and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
RR vs CSK Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
32 of the 48 IPL matches at this venue have been won by the team batting second and we expect both captains to choose to field first if they win the toss in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The conditions are not expected to change much across this game with the temperature in the high 20s and the humidity levels at 50% throughout.
This is not one of the higher-scoring pitches in this year’s IPL and whoever bats first will be pleased with a total over 170. Expect the ball to grip for the spinners.
IPL Records and Stats at Sawai Mansingh Stadium
Total matches: 01
Matches won bowling first: 01
Average 1st Inns scores: 164
Average 2nd Inns scores: 166
Highest total recorded:
166/5 (19.4 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Highest score chased:
166/5 (19.4 Ov) by IND vs NZ
RR vs CSK Team NEWS:
RR Team News:
The Royals have tried not to complicate their selections during this campaign and have also seemed reluctant to use their impact players at times. There are no major injuries in the squad and we expect Sanju Samson to name an unchanged XI in this game.
CSK Team News:
Ben Stokes continues to be on the sidelines with injury and there was news last week that he is likely to be out for another couple of games. However, he may struggle to get back into this team which is performing particularly well with the bat.
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
4. Devdutt Padikkal
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Dhruv Jurel
7. Ravichandran Ashwin
8. Jason Holder
9. Trent Boult
10. Sandeep Sharma
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Ajinkya Rahane
4. Moeen Ali
5. Ambati Rayudu
6. Shivam Dube
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
9. Matheesha Pathirana
10. Maheesh Theekshana
11. Tushar Deshpande
Players H2H Battle:
M Ali against J Holder
19 balls 42 runs 03 Dismissal
M Ali against A Zampa
21 balls 31 runs 02 Dismissal
M Ali against R Ashwin
37 balls 52 runs 02 Dismissal
R Gaikwad against T Boult
24 balls 22 runs 03 Dismissal
R Gaikwad against Y Chahal
31 balls 38 runs 03 Dismissal
R Gaikwad against J Holder
04 balls 01 runs 02 Dismissal
S Hetmyer against R Jadeja
30 balls 52 runs 02 Dismissal
S Samson against M Santner
07 ball 01 runs 02 Dismissal
S Samson against D Chahar
16 balls 19 runs 02 Dismissal
A Rahane against R Ashwin
13 balls 16 runs 02 Dismissal
A Rahane against T Boult
15 balls 10 run 02 Dismissal
MS Dhoni against Y Chahal
41 balls 58 run 02 Dismissal
Y Jaiswal against T Deshpande
02 ball 02 runs 01 Dismissal
J Buttler against S Singh
02 balls 00 run 01 Dismissal
J Buttler against D Pretorius
06 balls 08 runs 01 Dismissal
J Buttler against M Ali
19 balls 41 run 01 Dismissal
J Buttler against R Jadeja
35 balls 49 run 1 Dismissal
B Stokes against A Zampa
02 ball 012 runs 01 Dismissal
B Stokes against T Boult
17 balls 34 run 01 Dismissal
R Jadeja against O McCoy
02 balls 01 run 01 Dismissal
RR vs CSK Team Combo:
RR Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and Sandeep Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team..
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Devon Conway is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ajinkya Rahane was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Moeen Ali and Ambati Rayudu will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tushar Deshpande and Matheesha Pathirana will lead the pace attack of his team.
We predict the Royal Challengers Bangalore to beat the Kolkata Knight Riders dominantly to register their 3rd consecutive victory. The latter team and its players have looked inconsistent and have solely relied on their middle order to lead them to victories. Moreover, their bowlers haven’t been able to bowl steadily under pressure and as we all know RCb has open of the best batting lineups in the competition.
Rajasthan Royals have a 67% chance to win this match
Chennai Super Kings have a 33% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The right-handed Englishman has made two ducks from his last three innings but is still one of the most feared openers in the competition.
The 22 year old left-hander had been making starts in his innings but kicked on to make his first half-century of the IPL 2023 on Sunday.
The left arm pace bowler dismissed Virat Kohli with the first ball of the game in the last match and has been performing to a very high standard throughout the tournament.
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Donavon Ferreira, M Ashwin, Akash Vasisht, KM Asif, Abdul Basith
All-rounder Abdul Basith came into the team as an impact player in the last game and could well be the player they turn to again here. Asif used to play for Chennai Super Kings and would relish the chance to come in against them.
The left-handed opener continues to pile on the runs with his confidence growing in every innings. He is looking for his fifth successive half-century in this match.
The experienced right-handed batter is having a fantastic tournament and hit 71 not out from 29 balls in the win over Kolkata Knight Riders.
Only three bowlers have taken more wickets than the right arm pacer. He is averaging a wicket every 12.66 balls in this tournament.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Akash Singh, Dwaine Pretorius, Shaik Rasheed, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Subhranshu Senapati
Rajvardhan Hangargekar is a tall and young pace bowler who could cause plenty of problems on this pitch. Subhranshu Senapati is a batting option if required for the side.
RR vs CSK Team Forms:
RR Team Form:
After topping the table a week ago, Rajasthan Royals have lost to Royal Challengers Bangalore and Lucknow Super Giants in their last two games.
CSK Team Form:
The Super Kings are playing some excellent cricket and are looking to target their fourth successive victory of the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jason Holder, Trent Boult, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, KC Cariappa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Riyan Parag, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Kuldeep Sen, Adam Zampa, Joe Root, Kuldip Yadav, Navdeep Saini
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Matheesha Pathirana, Maheesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande, Bhagath Varma, Subranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Deepak Chahar, Akash Singh, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Dwaine Pretorius, Prashant Solanki, Sisanda Magala, Mitchell Santner, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar