RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: RR vs CSK IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 20 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
RR vs CSK Info:
- Jos Buttler is averaging 52.25 in the 2022 IPL and is our tip for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, no player has taken more wickets than spinner Yuzvendra Chahal and he is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker against CSK.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad has hit three half-centuries this season and is well worth backing as CSK’s highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. Mukesh Choudhary has 16 wickets in the competition and we expect to see him as CSK’s top wicket taker in this game.
- No other batter has scored more runs or hit more sixes than Jos Buttler in the tournament. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 68.
RR vs CSK Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
29 degrees throughout with the humidity levels climbing slightly from 72 to 74% in Mumbai during this match.
Trent Boult, Kagiso Rabada and Harshal Patel have all enjoyed bowling on this pitch in recent games. We expect the pace bowlers to generate plenty of pace off the wicket in this clash.
CSK won the toss and chose to bat first against Gujarat Titans but the approach did not result in a win. We predict that both skippers will want to field first in this match.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, L, W, L, W
❌❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
RR vs CSK H2H:
RR Team News:
Sanju Samson’s team made two changes ahead of their win over Lucknow Super Giants at the Brabourne Stadium in Match 63. Obed McCoy and Jimmy Neesham came in for Rassie van der Dussen and Kuldeep Sen after the defeat to Delhi Capitals.
CSK Team News:
There were four changes to the CSK side ahead of their defeat to top of the table Gujarat Titans with Robin Uthappa, Dwayne Bravo, Mukeesh Theekshana and Ambati Rayudu all missing out. In came Narayan Jagadeesan, Matheesha Pathirana, Mitchell Santner and Prashant Solanki.
RR vs CSK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
S Hetmyer against D Bravo
49 balls 75 runs 03 out
S Hetmyer against R Jadeja
25 balls 47 runs 01 out
S Hetmyer against M Ali
20 balls 25 runs 01 out
R Uthappa against R Ashwin
42 balls 51 runs 03 out
R Uthappa against Y Chahal
13 balls 13 runs 02 out
R Gaikwad against T Boult
18 balls 20 runs 02 out
M Ali against R Ashwin
20 balls 31 runs 02 out
M Ali against T Boult
19 balls 25 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against T Boult
34 balls 75 runs 02 out
MS Dhoni against Y Chahal
33 balls 53 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against R Ashwin
27 balls 29 runs 00 out
A Rayuduagainst Y Chahal
51 balls 32 runs 02 out
A Rayudu against N Saini
41 balls 48 runs 00 out
A Rayudu against R Ashwin
28 balls 35 runs 00 out
J Buttler against R Jadeja
27 balls 42 runs 01 out
J Buttler against D Bravo
15 balls 21 runs 01 out
C Jordan against P Krishna
05 balls 13 runs 01 out
C Jordan against T Boult
08 balls 16 runs 01 out
D Conway against D Mitchell
21 balls 39 runs 00 out
S Samson against T Deshpande
08 balls 09 runs 01 out
R van der Dussen against D Bravo
50 balls 74 runs 01 out
R van der Dussenagainst C Jordan
53 balls 84 runs 00 out
Y Jaiswal against KM Asif
08 balls 05 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: RR vs CSK IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favorites to beat Chennai Super Kings.
RR Key Players:
the English keeper-batter has been in scintillating form in the IPL 2022. With no wicket-keeping required, he has thrashed bowling attacks around all the grounds in the tournament.
the New Zealand left-arm pace bowler has had a quieter than usual competition but is still chipping in. He dismissed Quinton de Kock and Ayush Badoni in the last match.
the Indian spinner picked up the crucial wicket of Deepak Hooda against Lucknow Super Giants. He took 5-40 at the Brabourne earlier in the campaign.
CSK Key Players:
it was always going to be a tough ask for the young opener to match his Orange Cap winning exploits of 2021. However, he has still been able to contribute with the bat this season.
the New Zealand left-handed opener has hit single figure scores in both of his last games but was in excellent form before that and we expect to see another big score shortly.
the 25 year old left-arm bowler has picked up wickets in batches in this tournament. He is yet to play at the Brabourne Stadium but should enjoy the conditions.
RR Team Updates:
- Things worked out perfectly well for the Rajasthan Royals during their most recent game of the T20 competition as they defeated the Lucknow Super Giants by a margin of 24 runs
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Shimron Hetmeyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Devdutt Padikkal and Shimron Hetmyer to do the major run-scoring with the bat.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
CSK Team Updates:
- Chennai Super Kings will also be eyeing to end their disappointing IPL 2022 campaign on a winning note.
- The likes of Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Devon Conway and Ambati Rayudu will be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Moeen Ali will bat at the one-down position.
- Narayan Jagadeesan and Shivam Dube will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Moeen Ali and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mukesh Choudhary and Simarjeet- Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Obed McCoy, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Sen, Shubham Garhwal, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Daryl Mitchell, KC Cariappa, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Corbin Bosch, Karun Nair, Jimmy Neesham, Rassie van der-Dussen, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav.
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Moeen Ali, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Shivam Dube, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Mitchell Santner, Prashant Solanki, Simarjeet- Singh, Matheesha Pathirana, Mukesh Choudhary, Bhagath Varma, Subranshu Senapati, C Hari Nishanth, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Dwaine Pretorius, Dwayne-Bravo, Chris Jordan, Tushar Deshpande, KM Asif, Maheesh Theekshana.