RR vs CSK Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: RR vs CSK IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 02 October, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Opener Evin Lewis hit 58 from 37 balls in Wednesday’s defeat to RCB. He is our recommendation for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer against CSK. Mustafizur Rahman took 2-20 against RCB and is a solid choice for the Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Faf du Plessis scored 41 in Thursday’s victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad. The South African has made 435 runs in the tournament and is our tip for CSK’s leading run scorer in this match. With the ball, Dwayne Bravo continued his impressive form with 2-17 on Thursday and is well worth backing to be CSK’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Dwayne Bravo turns 38 later this week but is playing some of the best cricket of his career. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Willow TV in the USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The pace off bowlers have had the most success at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium so far in the tournament. With the ball not coming onto the bat, it makes big scores a tough ask for the batters
Rajasthan Royals chose to field first after winning the toss in their last match in Abu Dhabi. With CSK electing to insert the opposition in their last match as well, it is pretty clear what the captains will do in this match.
L, L, L, W, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
RR Team News:
CSK Team News:
Top in Season 2021:
Players H2H Battle:
Who will win today match: RR vs CSK IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
We expect to see Rajasthan Royals take the attack to CSK in this match as they look for a victory to keep their hopes of qualification for the knockout stage alive. CSK may well be lacking a little bit of motivation in this game but we still expect them to have plenty in the tank to beat Rajasthan Royals.
RR Key Players:
The West Indian opener only joined up with Rajasthan Royals for the UAE fixtures but has impressed and has hit 17 boundaries.
The captain has had a tough job leading a much changed side throughout the tournament. However, he has made 452 runs and averages over 50.
The left-arm pace bowler has picked up wickets in each of the last three games.
CSK Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
Only Shikhar Dhawan and Sanju Samson have scored more runs in the IPL 2021 than du Plessis. He has hit 58 boundaries in the competition.
RR Team Form:
- Rajasthan Royals are on a bad run but if they can turn the three straight defeats into three straight victories then a play-off berth should be theirs.
CSK Team Form:
- With four consecutive victories and sitting proud at the top of the IPL table, CSK are setting the standards in the tournament.
Chennai Super Kings:
Faf du Plessis, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Robin Uthappa, N Jagadeesan, MS Dhoni (c), Cheteshwar Pujara, Hari Nishanth, Dwayne Bravo, Bhagath Varma, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mitchell Santner, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar, Harishankar Reddy, Imran Tahir, Karn Sharma, KM Asif, Lungi Ngidi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Shardul Thakur, Jason Behrendorff.
Bowler Leaders in T20 @Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi
Head to Head -Last 3 Years:
Matches Played: 08
RR WON: 03
CSK WON: 04
No Result: 01
Top Run Scorer in Last 5 Matches:
Top Wicket Taker in Last 5 Matches:
Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi IPL 2020 Records:
Overall Score Pattern at this Stadium:
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. Punjab kings v Mumbai Indians
PBKS 135-6 MI 137-4
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 4
2. Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata knight Riders
KKR 171-6 CSK 172-8
Pacer – 7
Spinner – 5
Faf du Plessis – 43(30)
Ruturaj Gaikwad – 40(28)
Moeen Ali – 32(28)
Shardul Thakur – 2/20(3-1M)
Josh Hazelwood – 2/40(4)
3. Delhi Capitals v Rajasthan Royals
DC 154-6 RR 121-6
Pacer – 9
Spinner – 3
Sanju Samson – 70(54)*
Mustafizur Rahman – 2/22(4)
Chetan Sakariya – 2/33(4)
4. Kolkata knight Riders v Mumbai Indians
MI 155-6 KKR 159-3
Pacer – 7
Spinner – 1
Quinton de Kock – 55(42)
Rohit Sharma – 33(30)
Jasprit Bhumrah – 3/43(4)
5. Kolkata knight Riders v Royal challengers Bangalore
RCB 92-10 KKR 94-1
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 4
Shubman Gill – 48(34)
Venkatesh Iyer – 41(27)*
Varun Chakravarty – 3/13(4)
Andre Russell – 3/9(3)
Lockie Ferguson – 2/24(4
Batting 1st – 160
Batting 2nd – 153
Pacer – 38
Spinner – 16
Player Form Sheet:
Chennai Super Kings:
Risky Grand League Team 2: (More Risk, More Big Winning Chances)
Safe Grand League Team 3:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.