RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: RR vs DC IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 11 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
RR vs DC Info:
- Jos Buttler has scored 160 more runs than any other batter so far in this year’s tournament and he is our pick for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal took 3-28 against Punjab Kings and is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- David Warner is averaging 53.57 in the 2022 IPL and he is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. Anrich Nortje took 3-42 in his last appearance at the DY Patil Stadium and we expect him to be Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Batting at the top of the order, Jos Buttler has hit 37 sixes so far in the competition. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 58.
RR vs DC Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will drop from 32 degrees to 30 degrees during this match in Navi Mumbai. Conditions will get sweatier with the humidity levels increasing as the game progresses.
Jasprit Bumrah took a 5-wicket haul on this pitch on Monday and the pace bowlers in this game will be looking forward to getting the ball in hand. We expect a par score to be 185+.
Although Rajasthan Royals won the last game at this venue by a healthy margin batting first, we expect both teams to want to field first and chase a total.
W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌✅ ✅
L, W, L, W, L
❌✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
RR vs DC H2H:
RR vs DC Team News:
RR Team News:
Yashasvi Jaiswal came back into the Rajasthan Royals XI for the win over Punjab Kings with Karun Nair missing out. This was the only change to the side and shows the amount of confidence the management have in the core of the team. We do not envisage any changes ahead of this game.
DC Team News:
After beating Sunrisers Hyderabad at the Brabourne Stadium in their previous game, Delhi Capitals brought back Axar Patel and KS Bharat in place of Lalit Yadav and Mandeep Singh. Opener Prithvi Shaw remains out of the team with a fever.
RR vs DC Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
J Buttler against S Thakur
63 balls 88 runs 2 out
J Buttler against K Yadav
39 balls 58 runs 02 out
J Buttler against L Ngidi
28 balls 33 runs 02 out
J Buttler against A Nortje
26 balls 49 runs 02 out
P Shaw against T Boult
25 balls 28 runs 03 out
P Shaw against Y Chahal
21 balls 41 runs 02 out
R Powell against Obed McCoy
40 balls 67 runs 03 out
D Padikkal against A Nortje
08 balls 12 runs 02 out
D Padikkal against M Rahman
29 balls 48 runs 01 out
D Warner against T Boult
48 balls 40 runs 02 out
D Warner against R Ashwin
37 balls 47 runs 02 out
D Warneragainst P Krishna
21 balls 28 runs 02 out
R Pant against Y Chahal
36 balls 53 runs 01 out
R Pant against P Krishna
18 balls 26 runs 01 out
S Samson against A Patel
36 balls 48 runs 01 out
S Samson against S Thakur
25 balls 32 runs 01 out
S Hetmyer against M Marsh
20 balls 25 runs 01out
S Hetmyer against K Ahmed
22 balls 44 runs 01 out
A Patel against T Boult
10 balls 10 runs 02 out
R Ashwin against S Thakur
06 balls 10 runs 02 out
T Seifert against N Saini
13 balls 13 runs 02 out
T Seifertagainst Y Chahal
37 balls 78 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: RR vs DC IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals.
RR Key Players:
Such are his high standards this season, the right handed English opener will have been disappointed with his return of 30 runs from 16 balls before being dismissed by Kagiso Rabada last time out.
The 20 year old was in fine form on his return to the side against Punjab Kings. He top scored at the top of the order before being dismissed for 68 runs from 41 balls.
The spinner took three of the top four wickets in the last match. He dismissed Jonny Bairstow, Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Mayank Agarwal at the Wankhede Stadium.
DC Key Players:
The left-handed Australian opener made a 12-ball 19 against CSK on Sunday. Although he was only at the crease for 25 minutes, he still found time to hit a four and two sixes.
The 24 year old left-arm pace bowler is having a strong season and took 2-28 in the defeat to CSK. He dismissed Devon Conway and Ambati Rayudu.
the South African right-arm pace bowler has only played three games in the IPL 2022 so far and is far fresher than many of the others in the team. He picked up two wickets in the final over against CSK.
RR vs DC Team Info:
RR Team Updates:
- Things went amazingly well for the Rajasthan Royals in their most recent game of the competition as they went on to register an impressive 6-wicket victory over Punjab Kings.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler has been in a terrific form in the ongoing IPL 2022 season. Jos Buttler is the leading run-getter with an unbelievable total of 618 runs in just 11 games
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Riyan Parag will handle the middle-order batting.
- The likes of Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Devdutt Padikkal and Yashasvi Jaiswal will be expected to play an important role in the batting department.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The trio of Yuzvendra Chahal, Trent Boult and Prasidh Krishna will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
- leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal has been a key wicket-taker in the ongoing T20 tournament. Yuzvendra Chahal is the highest wicket-taker in IPL 2022 with an excellent total of 22 wickets from as many as 11 games.
DC Team Updates:
- Delhi Capitals ended up losing their last game against Chennai Super Kings by a massive margin.
- David Warner and Kona Srikar-Bharat will probably open the inning.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant and Rovman Powell to deliver the goods with the bat.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- For the Delhi Capitals, David Warner has been in an outstanding form during the last few IPL games. David Warner had contributed with a wonderful unbeaten innings of 92 runs off just 58 balls that included 12 fours and 3 sixes against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Rishabh Pant and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rishabh Pant will be hoping to take the responsibility and lead his team from the front. In the match against Lucknow Super Giants, Rishabh Pant smacked 44 runs off 30 deliveries that included 7 fours and 1 six.
- Kona Srikar-Bharat will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Khaleel Ahmed and Shardul Thakur will form a crucial part of the bowling contingent.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Riyan Parag, Jimmy Neesham, Daryl Mitchell, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Shubham Garhwal, Obed McCoy, KC Cariappa, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Rassie van der-Dussen, Karun Nair, Shimron Hetmyer, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav.
David Warner, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Rovman Powell, Ripal Patel, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Anrich Nortje, Pravin Dubey, Yash Dhull, Mustafizur Rahman, Prithvi Shaw, Chetan Sakariya, Mandeep Singh, Vicky Ostwal, Sarfaraz Khan, Lalit Yadav, Tim Seifert(WK), Ashwin Hebbar, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.