RR vs GT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 48th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-48 Prediction
Match: RR vs GT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 05 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium – Jaipur, India
Matches Played 04
RR Won 01
GT Won 03
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, L L, W
L, W, W, W, L
RR vs GT Dream11 Prediction:
- Yashasvi Jaiswal struck 124 runs from 62 balls in the last game and he is well worth backing as Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer in this match. Trent Boult has 10 wickets so far in this campaign and he is our tip for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Shubman Gill has hit 339 runs in the tournament so far and the right-handed Indian batter is our pick for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer on Friday. With the ball, Mohammad Shami is the leading wicket taker in the competition and the pace bowler is a strong choice for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Mohammad Shami has been one of the most dangerous bowlers in this campaign and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
This will be the 50th IPL fixture at this venue and so far 32 of the games have been won by the team batting second. We predict that both captains will want to field first in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Pleasant conditions are forecast across Friday evening in Jaipur. We anticipate clear skies with the temperature in the high 20s after starting in the low 30s.
The average first innings score on this Sawai Mansingh Stadium is 178 this season. We expect a surface which encourages all types of bowlers.
IPL Records and Stats at Sawai Mansingh Stadium
Total matches: 01
Matches won bowling first: 01
Average 1st Inns scores: 164
Average 2nd Inns scores: 166
Highest total recorded:
166/5 (19.4 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Highest score chased:
166/5 (19.4 Ov) by IND vs NZ
RR vs GT Team NEWS:
RR Team News:
There was one change for Rajasthan Royals ahead of their defeat to Mumbai Indians in Match 42 with Trent Boult returning to the side after getting over a slight injury. He took the place of Adam Zampa in spite of the Australian taking 3-22 in the previous game.
GT Team News:
After losing to Delhi Capitals there may be some calls for changes to Gujarat Titans’ XI but we do not expect to see any panic in response to that defeat. There are no injury worries for Hardik Pandya and we predict that he will announce the same team for this game.
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
4. Devdutt Padikkal
5. Dhruv Jurel
6. Shimron Hetmyer
7. R Ashwin
8. Jason Holder
9. Trent Boult
10. Sandeep Sharma
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
2. S Gill/A Manohar
3. Hardik Pandya(C)
4. Vijay Shankar
5. David Miller
6. Rahul Tewatia
8. Mohammed Shami
9. Noor Ahmad
10. Mohit Sharma
11. Joshua Little
Players H2H Battle:
S Samson against S Mavi
21 balls 30 runs 04 Dismissal
S Samson against H Pandya
21 balls 33 runs 02 Dismissal
S Samson against M Shami
26 balls 51 runs 01 Dismissal
M Wade against T Boult
37 balls 58 runs 04 Dismissal
M Wade against Y Chahal
22 balls 23 runs 01 Dismissal
S Hetmyer against R Khan
58 balls 78 runs 04 Dismissal
S Hetmyer against H Pandya
29 balls 37 runs 01 Dismissal
D Padikkal against R Khan
25 balls 18 runs 03 Dismissal
D Miller against S Sharma
11 balls 13 runs 02 Dismissal
D Miller against J Holder
22 balls 30 runs 02 Dismissal
Y Jaiswal against B Kumar
12 ball 11 runs 02 Dismissal
J Buttler against H Pandya
60 balls 102 runs 01 Dismissal
J Buttler against S Mavi
35 balls 54 runs 01 Dismissal
J Buttler against R Khan
64 balls 46 runs 01 Dismissal
S Gill against Y Chahal
35 balls 38 runs 01 Dismissal
S Gill against T Boult
41 balls 40 runs 01 Dismissal
RR vs GT Team Combo:
RR Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Dhruv Jurel will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and Sandeep Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT Team Info –
- Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Abhinav Manohar will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya and Vijay Shankar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammed Shami is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Whenever two top teams like Rajasthan Royals and Gujarat Titans meet in the IPL you are always going to find a game full of entertainment and high quality. Mohammad Shami has been brilliant in recent games and his level of performance could be crucial to the outcome of this match. Overall though, we expect Rajasthan Royals to be too powerful with the bat and are backing them to win in front of their home fans.
Rajasthan Royals have a 65% chance to win this match
Gujarat Titans have a 35% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
Only Faf du Plessis has scored more runs in the 2023 IPL than the 21 year old left-hander. He hit 24 boundaries in his last innings.
The English right-hander has made two ducks and has not hit a score of over 40 across his last five innings. However, he is such a good player that most pundits expect him to be back in form in this game.
the left-arm quick bowler is critical to this side at the start and at the end of the innings. He dismissed the in-form Suryakumar Yadav in the last game.
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Donovan Ferreira, M Ashwin, Riyan Parag, Kuldip Yadav, Kuldeep Sen
Right arm fast bowler Kuldeep Sen came in as the impact bowler in the last game but conceded 20 runs from his only over. Riyan Parag has already batted in five games this season for Rajasthan Royals.
The supremely talented opener always looks comfortable at the crease. He was dismissed for only six in the last match so will want to make amends in this fixture.
The skipper has not been as consistent with the bat compared to last year but hit 59 not out against Delhi Capitals and has scored 213 runs in the campaign.
The right-arm quick bowler has taken over 19 wickets in each of his last four IPL seasons and already has 17 dismissals this year.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Sai Kishore, Srikar Bharat, Sai Sudharsan, Shivam Mavi, Mohit Sharma
Mohit Sharma took 2-33, his fourth two wicket haul of the tournament in the last game, and will be a strong candidate to come into this match. Srikar Bharat is a powerful keeper-batter.
RR vs GT Team Forms:
RR Team Form:
Rajasthan Royals have lost three of their last four games but are still within touching distance of the top of the table.
GT Team Form:
Gujarat Titans had registered three successive victories before their surprise defeat against Delhi Capitals earlier this week in IPL 2023.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jason Holder, Trent Boult, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, KC Cariappa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Riyan Parag, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Kuldeep Sen, Joe Root, Kuldip Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Shubman Gill, Abhinav Manohar, Hardik Pandya(C), Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Joshua Little, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Sai Sudharsan, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Dasun Shanaka, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Darshan Nalkande