RR vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 8th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-8 Prediction
Match: RR vs PBKS Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 05 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati.
Matches Played 24
RR Won 14
PBKS Won 10
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, L, W
W, W, L, W, L
RR vs PBKS Dream11 Info:
- Jos Buttler hit 54 runs from 22 balls in Match 4 and the opener is well worth backing as Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. With the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal took 4-17 against Sunrisers Hyderabad and the spinner is our pick for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Shikhar Dhawan has hit 47 IPL half-centuries and the skipper is our tip for Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer in this clash. Arshdeep Singh took 3-19 against KKR and has taken three wickets in two of his last three IPL matches. He is a strong choice for Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker against Rajasthan Royals.
- The IPL runs keep on flowing for Jos Buttler. We recommend backing him to score over 31.5 runs in this match.
RR vs PBKS Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
With the conditions forecast to get progressively more humid as the game progresses, we expect both captains to choose to field first if they win the toss.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will drop from 31 degrees to 24 degrees over the course of the game with the forecast for humidity levels to be at almost 90% in the second innings.
This is the first time an IPL game has been played at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium and we expect a pitch with pace to make a strong batter-friendly surface.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 06
Matches won batting first: 03
Matches won bowling first: 02
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 138
RR vs PBKS Team NEWS:
RR Team News:
It was a powerful display from Rajasthan Royals in their opening game victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad and no injuries have been reported by the team management. As a result, we expect to see the same team selected for this game.
PBKS Team News:
After opening their IPL 2023 campaign with a victory for the third successive season, Punjab Kings will want to keep their changes to a minimum ahead of this match. Kagiso Rabada, who arrived in India on Monday, will come into the team with an excellent IPL record
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. S Samson(WK)(C)
4. Devdutt Padikkal
5. Riyan Parag
6. Shimron Hetmyer
7. R Ashwin
8. Jason Holder
9. Trent Boult
10. KM Asif
11. Y Chahal
3. B Rajapaksa(WK)
4. Jitesh Sharma(WK)
5. Sikandar Raza
6. Sam Curran
7. Shahrukh Khan
8. Rahul Chahar
9. Harpreet Brar
10. Nathan Ellis
11. Arshdeep Singh
RR vs PBKS Team Combo:
RR Team Info –
- The Royals completely dominated SRH with bat and ball and are looking a well-rounded unit.
- Jos Buttler, Yashavi Jaiswal, and Sanju Samson performed well with the bat, while Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal, and Ashwin bowled superbly with the ball in hand.
- The six players were instrumental in the Royals making the finals of IPL 2022 season.
- This year, they have started well yet again and will be hoping to continue with the same momentum.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Riyan Parag will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and KM Asif will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS Team Info –
- As for PBKS, the batters came good against KKR, but it is the bowling that is slightly weak.
- With Kagiso Rabada set to miss the match against RR, PBKS would be hoping Arshdeep Singh and Rahul Chahar come good.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Prabhsimran Singh will probably open the inning.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Jitesh Sharma and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jitesh Sharma will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Rahul Chahar and Harpreet Brar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Nathan Ellis will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
With both teams winning their opening matches, confidence will be high for the Royals and the Kings ahead of this game. When you consider that Kagiso Rabada will bolster an already strong bowling attack, Punjab Kings could be a real threat to Rajasthan Royals. However, the top order batting for the Royals is one of the best in the tournament. We are backing Rajasthan Royals to win a close match.
Rajasthan Royals have a 43% chance to win this match
Punjab Kings have a 57% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The English right-handed opener remains in brilliant form across all series and has scored 288 runs from his last four IPL innings.
The New Zealand left-arm pace bowler produced a brilliant opening over against Sunrisers Hyderabad. He produced a double-wicket maiden after dismissing Abhishek Sharma and Rahul Tripathi.
The 32 year old leg-spinner won the Purple Cap in 2022 picked up the wickets of Mayank Agarwal, Harry Brook, Adil Rashid and Bhuvneshwar Kumar on Sunday.
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Navdeep Saini, Joe Root, Obed McCoy, Adam Zamp
Former England Test captain Joe Root could come into the team if the pitch is not as batter-friendly as expected. Navdeep Saini and Obed McCoy provide/m a pace bowling option with Adam Zampa offering spin.
There are very few players who produce consistent IPL runs like Punjab Kings’ skipper. He hit six fours in Saturday’s win.
The left-arm pace bowler was not at his best during the 2022 IPL but looked back to top form in Saturday’s match.
After missing the opening game due to international commitments, the South African pace bowler comes into the side needing one wicket to bring up 100 IPL dismissals
PBKS Possible Impact Players Substitute
Rishi Dhawan, Nathan Ellis, Matthew Short, Baltej Singh
Rishi Dhawan was used as an impact sub in the first game but conceded 15 runs from his only over with the ball. Nathan Ellis is likely to be left out for Kagiso Rabada but could still make an impact. Matthew Short is an excellent T20 batting option if required.
RR vs PBKS Team Forms:
RR Team Form:
Rajasthan Royals have won three of their last five IPL matches and four of their last five IPL group stage games.
PBKS Team Form:
Punjab Kings won their last game of the tournament in 2022 and will look to make it three successive victories with a win in this match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
RR vs PBKS SQUAD:
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jason Holder, Trent Boult, KM Asif, Yuzvendra Chahal, Dhruv Jurel, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, Adam Zampa, Sandeep Sharma, KC Cariappa, Murugan Ashwin, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Kuldip Yadav, Joe Root, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Sen
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Squad:
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Bhanuka Rajapaksa(WK), Jitesh Sharma(WK), Sikandar Raza, Sam Curran, Shahrukh Khan, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Nathan Ellis, Arshdeep Singh, Harpreet Singh, Liam Livingstone, Shivam Singh, Baltej Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Vidwath Kaverappa, Mohit Rathee, Matthew Short, Atharva Taide, Rajangad Bawa, Rishi Dhawan.