RTW vs CSG Dream11 Prediction for TNPL T20i Match
Match: RTW vs CSG TNPL T20i Match Prediction
Time: 06 Jul, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series: TNPL 2022 T20 Match 12
Venue: NPR College Ground – Dindigul, India
RTW vs CSG Info:
- Nidhish Rajagopal began the season with 64 not-out against Dindigul Dragons and is our tip for Ruby Trichy Warriors’ highest run scorer against Chepauk Super Gillies. With the ball, Saravana Kumar has 4 wickets in the competition so far and we expect him to be Ruby Trichy Warriors’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Uthirasamy Sasidev hit 58 runs from 43 balls in the last game and he is our pick for Chepauk Super Gillies’ highest run scorer against Ruby Trichy Warriors. Ramadoss Alexander took 3-20 in Match 3 and is a strong choice for Chepauk Super Gillies’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Saravana Kumar has been taking wickets on a regular basis in this format for over a year. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
RTW vs CSG Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports 1.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humid to start with but getting progressively more so as the game develops. The temperature will be in the high 20s throughout.
Any score above 170 will be very hard to chase for the team who bats second. We expect a low bouncing spinning wicket for this game.
Match 1 saw the team batting first win the game, albeit after a Super-Over. Apart from that, every game has been won by the team fielding first and we predict that both captains will want to do so in this match.
L, W L, W, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
L, L, W, W, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
RTW vs CSG Team News:
RTW Team News:
Yazh Arun Mozhi was forced to miss the defeat against IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans but we expect him to return to the side for this game. The 22 year old off-spinner took 1-18 from his 4 overs with his replacement, left-arm orthodox Mathivannan, taking 2-20. We predict that both will be in the XI for this match.
CSG Team News:
After losing their opening game of the tournament via a Super-Over against Nellai Royal Kings, Chepauk Super Gillies made two changes to their XI before the match against Siechem Madurai Panthers. Out went Radhakrishanan and B Arun with S Sujay and Jaganath Sinivas coming in the side.
Adithya Ganesh (wk)
M A Khan
Rahil Shah (c)
Kaushik Gandhi (c)
Narayan Jagadeesan (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: RTW vs CSG TNPL T20i Match Fantasy Team
These sides were very familiar with each other in last year’s tournament and, although Ruby Trichy Warriors lost the Final, they were convincing winners in the other two meetings. Chepauk Super Gillies must be craving a return to 2021 and, the longer their winless streak continues, the harder defending their crown will be. We are predicting a game full of twists and turns and a victory for Ruby Trichy Warriors.
Ruby Trichy Warriors are favorites to beat Chepauk Super Gillies
RTW Key Players:
The number three batter hit seven boundaries in the win over Dindigul Dragons. Although he failed in the next innings, he will be keen to go big again in this knock.
The former India international looked good against IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans and got the innings off to a strong start with 34 runs from 16 balls.
The medium pacer went at 11.47 runs per over in the last game. However, he was in the wickets and dismissed S Siddarth, Srikkanth Anirudha and R Rajkumar.
CSG Key Players:
The middle-order batter scored six fours and two sixes in the last game. He scored 42.9% of the Super Gillies runs in the innings.
The opening bowler took 1-26 against Siechem Madurai Panthers. He took the first wicket of the innings, dismissing V Aaditya.
The left-arm spinner led the bowling attack in Match 3. He dismissed Arun Karthik, Jagatheesan Kousik and Varun Chakravarthy.
RTW vs CSG Team Form:
RTW Team Form:
- The Trichy Warriors have won three of their last five matches in the TNPL. Although they lost their last game, there were plenty of positives to take.
CSG Team Form:
- The Super Gillies played in two of the first three games of this year’s tournament. However, so far, they seem to have lost the winning touch which served them so well in 2021
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Ruby Trichy Warriors:
Amit Sathvik, Murali Vijay, Nidhish Rajagopal, Adithya Ganesh(w), Muhammed Adnan Khan, Antony Dhas, P Saravana Kumar, M Mathivannan, Rahil Shah(c), M Poiyamozhi, Ajay Krishna, Akash Sumra, Santosh Shiv, MS Sanjay, ME Yazh Arun Mozhi, P Sugendhiran, Atheeq Ur Rahman, Hemanth Kumar, R Ganesh, S Gokul Moorthi, N Niranjan, Jasper Benjamin
Chepauk Super Gillies:
Kaushik Gandhi(c), N Jagadeesan(w), S Sujay, Sonu Yadav, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Jaganath Sinivas, Manimaran Siddharth, S Harish Kumar, Sandeep Warrier, R Alexander, Rajagopal Sathish, B Arun, S Karthik, Nilesh Subramanian, Arun Kumar, S Radhakrishnan, Dev Rahul, Sai Prakash, H Prashid Akash, S Vijay Kumar