SA-W vs BAN-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match 2023
South Africa vs Bangladesh Women
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 21 Feb, 10:30 PM (IST)
Series: ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match-20
Venue: Newlands – Cape town, South Africa
SA-W vs BAN-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Tazmin Brits scored 45 runs from 36 balls in the last game and the opener is our tip for South Africa Women’s highest run scorer in this clash. Nonkululeko Mlaba has taken four wickets from the last two matches and the spinner is a strong choice for South Africa Women’s top wicket taker against Bangladesh Women.
- Nigar Sultana has scored a century and four fifties in WT20Is and the captain is well worth backing as Bangladesh Women’s highest run scorer against South Africa Women. Fahima Khatun took two wickets against New Zealand Women and the experienced spinner is our pick for Bangladesh Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
- We recommend backing Nonkululeko Mlaba to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
SA-W vs BAN-W Live Streaming:
TV Channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports, SuperSport, Sky Sport Cricket, Gazi TV, PTV Sports, Fox Sports and ESPN+.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, SuperSport App and Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although it will be sunny in the early parts of the fixture before clear evening skies after, the temperature will be no higher than 17 degrees across the game.
Spinners continue to pick up wickets at a strong rate at Newlands in the tournament. It is also a good batting wicket and a par score will be around 165.
Bangladesh Women have already won a toss at this venue and chose to bat first in that game. Our prediction is that South Africa Women will field first irrespective of who wins the toss.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, L, W, N
L, L, L, L, L
SA-W vs BAN-W TEAM NEWS:
SA-W Team News:
There was one change to the XI for South Africa Women ahead of their defeat to Australia Women in Match 15. Experienced medium pacer Masabata Klaas came in for her first appearance of the competition with Ayabonga Khaka dropping out.
BAN-W Team News:
In spite of losing their first two games, Bangladesh signalled their intention to keep faith with their first choice XI by picking the same team for the defeat against New Zealand. Although there will be a temptation to offer new caps for this game, we expect no changes.
SA-W vs BAN-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
SA-W Team Updates –
- Laura Wolvaardt and Tazmin Brits will probably open the inning.
- Marizanne Kapp will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marizanne Kapp is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sune Luus and Chloe Tryon will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sune Luus will lead the South Africa Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Delmi Tucker will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa Women.
- Chloe Tryon and Sune Luus will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Nonkululeko Mlaba and Shabnim Ismail will lead the pace attack of her team
BAN-W Team Updates –
- Murshida Khatun and Shamima-Sultana will probably open the inning.
- Sobhana Mostary will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nigar Sultana and Shorna Akter will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nigar Sultana will lead the Bangladesh Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Shamima-Sultana will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh Women.
- Salma Khatun will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Marufa Akter and Fahima Khatun will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Marufa Akter is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Fahima Khatun was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
After three heavy defeats already in this tournament, very few pundits expect Bangladesh Women to cause South Africa Women many problems in this game. For the hosts, this match gives them the opportunity to find some form, particularly with the bat, ahead of a tough semi-final fixture. We are predicting a one-sided contest with South Africa Women getting the victory.
South Africa Women are favorites to beat England Women
SA-W Key Players:
Tazmin Brits –
The 32 year old opener has made five half-centuries in WT20Is and took the attack to Australia Women with six fours and one six on Saturday.
Marizanne Kapp –
The all-rounder has failed to make a contribution with the bat in this campaign but has been very dangerous with the ball picking up five wickets.
Nonkululeko Mlaba –
The left-arm spinner dismissed Australia’s in-form skipper Meg Lanning for only one run against Australia Women in Gqeberha.
BAN-W Key Players:
Nigar Sultana –
The captain is the leading run-scorer for her country in this campaign. She hit a very impressive 57 against Australia Women last Tuesday.
Shorna Akter –
The 16 year old all-rounder has caught the eye of many observers across the tournament. She hit 31 against New Zealand Women and has taken a wicket in both of the last two matches.
Fahima Khatun –
The 30 year old leg-spinner took two wickets in two balls in Match 12 including dismissing New Zealand Women’s captain Sophie Devine for a golden duck.
SA-W vs BAN-W Team Forms:
SA-W Team Form:
South Africa Women have won only two of their last five WT20Is and have lost two of their three games in this tournament.
BAN-W Team Form:
It is now eight successive WT20I defeats for Bangladesh Women who have lost every game in this Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 so far.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
SA-W vs BAN-W SQUAD:
South Africa Women (SA-W):
Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus(C), Chloe Tryon, Delmi Tucker(WK), Nadine de Klerk, Sinalo Jafta(WK), Shabnim Ismail, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Masabata Klaas, Annerie Dercksen, Lara Goodall, Tumi Sekhukhune, Tebogo Macheke, Micheala Andrews, Anneke Bosch, Ayabonga Khaka.
Bangladesh Women (BAN-W):
Murshida Khatun, Shamima-Sultana(WK), Sobhana Mostary, Nigar Sultana(WK)(C), Shorna Akter, Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Salma Khatun, Nahida Akter, Fahima Khatun, Marufa Akter, Jahanara Alam, Sharmin Akhter, Fargana Hoque, Lata Mondal, Rabeya Khatun, Disha Biswas, Shanjida Akther Maghla