South Africa vs India Women
Women’s T20I Final Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 02 Feb, 06:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women T20I Final Match
Venue: Buffalo Park – East London, South Africa
SA-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Laura Wolvaardt is one of the best all-format batters in women’s cricket and she is our pick for South Africa Women’s highest run scorer against India Women.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will want to get some more match-practice with the bat and has been in excellent form. The captain is our tip for South Africa Women’s highest run scorer in this game.
- Deepti Sharma has eight wickets from three matches in this tri-nation series and we are backing her to be India Women’s top wicket taker in Thursday’s final.
SA-W vs IND-W Live Streaming:
SA-W vs IND-W match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Weather in East London, ZA is rainy. The temperature is expected to around 19°C on the match day with 77% humidity and 7.5 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 38% chances of precipitation during the game.
The match will be played at Buffalo Park, East London. Any score over 150 will be very competitive on this surface and we expect the quick bowlers to generate some good pace.
SA-W vs IND-W TEAM ANALYSIS:
South Africa Women:
The hosts complete their preparations for the Women’s T20 World Cup with this fixture against India with the Tri-Nation Series trophy up for grabs. They come into the match as underdogs after losing once and getting a no-result in the group stage games against India Women.
South Africa Women enjoyed a 10 wicket win in their last completed match and did not get an opportunity to bat in the no-result against India Women last Saturday. Tazmin Brits (50 not out) and Laura Wolvaardt (42 not out) will both be keen to bat again on this pitch but will be up against a much stronger bowling attack in this game.
There were only two overs bowled by South Africa Women before their game was called off on Saturday. As a result, the bowling attack will be nice and fresh ahead of this final. Left-arm spinner Nonkululeko Mlaba took 2-15 from three overs in the last completed match against India Women.
The favourites confirmed their spot at the top of the group stage with another comprehensive victory over West Indies Women on Monday. They won by eight wickets, with 37 balls remaining and have gone through the group stage unbeaten.
It was opener Jemimah Rodrigues (42 not out) and skipper Harmanpreet Kaur (32 not out) who helped India Women cruise to victory in the final group game. Since coming back from injury, Kaur has scored 56 not out and 32 not out and looks to be coming into form ahead of the World Cup.
West Indies Women lost only six wickets on Monday and India Women have still not bowled out either of the two oppositions in this tournament. Off-spinner Deepti Sharma continued her impressive performances on this pitch with 3-11 in the win.
SA-W vs IND-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
South Africa Women and India Women have both dominated West Indies Women in the group stage and there can be no doubt that they are the strongest sides in this competition. As hosts, South Africa Women will be desperate to win this game and take the confidence into the T20 World Cup. However, India Women look very strong in these conditions and we are predicting them to win this final.
India Women are favorites to beat South Africa Women
SA-W Key Players:
- Laura Wolvaardt and Tazmin Brits will probably open the inning.
- Marizanne Kapp will bat at the one-down position.
- Sune Luus and Chloe Tryon will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sune Luus will lead the South Africa Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Sinalo Jafta will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa Women.
- Chloe Tryon and Sune Luus will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Nonkululeko Mlaba and Tumi Sekhukhune will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Nonkululeko Mlaba is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
IND-W Key Players:
- Smriti Mandhana and Jemimah Rodrigues will probably open the inning.
- Yastika Bhatia will bat at the one-down position.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Harleen Deol will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Deepti Sharma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shikha Pandey and Renuka Singh will lead the pace attack of her team.
SA-W vs IND-W Team Forms:
SA-W Team Form:
South Africa Women have lost only one match from four games in this Tri-Nation Series.
IND-W Team Form:
India Women have not lost a game throughout this tournament and have three wins from four matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
SA-W vs IND-W SQUAD:
South Africa Women:
Sune Luus (c), Chloe Tryon, Anneke Bosch, Tazmin Brits, Nadine de Klerk, Annerie Dercksen, Lara Goodall, Shabnim Ismail, Sinalo Jafta, Marizanne Kapp, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas, Tebogo Macheke, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Tumi Sekhukhune, Delmi Tucker, Laura Wolvaardt
Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Yastika Bhatia, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harleen Deol, Deepti Sharma, Devika Vaidya, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Radha Yadav, Renuka Thakur Singh, Meghna Singh, Anjali Sarvani, Sushma Verma, Amanjot Kaur, Pooja Vastrakar, Sabbhineni Meghana, Sneh Rana, Shikha Pandey