Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 18 Jan, 02:10 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Perth Stadium, Perth, Australia
SCO vs HUR Dream11 Prediction:
- Steve Eskinazi has made scores of 40 runs and 66 not-out in his last two innings and the opener is well worth backing as Perth Scorchers’ highest run scorer in this clash. Andrew Tye is the leading wicket taker in the tournament and is a strong choice for Perth Scorchers’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Matthew Wade has scored 236 runs in the tournament so far and the keeper-batter is who we expect to hit the most runs for Hobart Hurricanes in this game. With the ball, Nathan Ellis took 4-27 on Sunday and the pace bowler is our tip for Hobart Hurricanes’ top wicket taker against Perth Scorchers.
- With 10 wickets from five games at the Perth Stadium so far in BBL12, we recommend backing Andrew Tye to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
SCO vs HUR Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny spells with cloud cover at times during this match. The temperature will be in the high 20s with low humidity throughout the game.
There is something in this pitch for the stroke makers as well as different types of bowlers. We expect a par score to be in the region of 160-165.
Three of the five BBL games at the Perth Stadium have seen the team who won the toss, choose to bat first and then lose the match. We predict that both captains will want to field first in this clash.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, W, W, L
W, W, L, L, W
SCO vs HUR TEAM NEWS:
SCO Team News:
Ahead of this game, there are no new injuries in the Perth Scorchers squad and it would be a surprise if the team management thought they needed to make wholesale changes after a narrow defeat against Sydney Sixers in the last game.
HUR Team News:
Pakistan all-rounder Shadab Khan suffered a fracture on his right index finger ahead of returning to his homeland for the ODI series with New Zealand. He missed those games but it had been hoped that he would return to Hobart for this game. We expect him to be available for the next match.SCO vs HUR Pre-Toss LineUps:
SCO vs HUR Team Updates:
SCO Team Updates
- Cameron Bancroft and Stephen Eskinazi will probably open the inning.
- Stephen Eskinazi was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Aaron Hardie will bat at the one-down position.
- Josh Inglis and Ashton Turner will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ashton Turner will lead the Perth Scorchers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket Keeping for Perth Scorchers.
- Ashton Agar and Peter Hatzoglou will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Andrew Tye and Jason Behrendorff will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Andrew Tye is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
HUR Team Updates
- Caleb Jewell and Ben McDermott will probably open the inning.
- Zak Crawley will bat at the one-down position.
- Matthew Wade and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nathan Ellis will lead the Hobart Hurricanes as a Captain.
- Ben McDermott will do the Wicket Keeping for Hobart Hurricanes.
- Paddy Dooley will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nathan Ellis and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Nathan Ellis was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Although Perth Scorchers have an excellent record over Hobart Hurricanes, a win for the visitors will mean that they have done the double over the 2021-22 BBL Champions. The Hurricanes have been in the lower half of the table all season but have now won successive games for the first time. We expect a close game but are backing Perth Scorchers to get the win.
Perth Scorchers are favorites to beat Hobart Hurricanes
SCO Key Players:
the right-handed English opener has taken his career tally of T20 runs beyond 2000 over the last two games. He hit seven fours in the innings against Sydney Sixers.
the keeper-batter sits in fourth place on the list of run scorers in BBL12. He is averaging 40.50 and has hit three half-centuries.
the experienced pace bowler took 2-45 in the last meeting with Hobart Hurricanes brings a career full of BBL wickets into this match.
HUR Key Players:
the skipper has hit two half-centuries from eight innings in BBL12. He enjoys playing in big games and facing the table topping side will inspire him.
the middle-order ‘finisher’ was in top form against Sydney Thunder in Match 42. He hit 76 not out from 41 balls, hitting six sixes along the way.
the 28 year old right arm fast medium bowler has taken seven wickets from his last three games and took the Player of the Match Award against Sydney Thunder.
SCO vs HUR Team Forms:
SCO Team Form:
The Scorchers saw their three-match winning run brought to an end by their top of the table rivals Sydney Sixers in their last game.
HUR Team Form:
Hobart Hurricanes come into this game looking for their third successive victory after beating Sydney Thunder and Melbourne Stars.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Perth Scorchers (SCO):
Cameron Bancroft, Stephen Eskinazi, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis(WK), Ashton Turner(C), Nick Hobson, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, David Payne, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzoglou, Cameron Green, Hamish Mckenzie, Adam Lyth, Chris Sabburg, Cooper Connolly, Matthew Kelly, Lance Morris
Hobart Hurricanes (HUR):
Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott(WK), Zak Crawley, Matthew Wade(WK), Tim David, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Paddy Dooley, Tom Andrews, Nathan Ellis(C), Riley Meredith, Mac Wright, Billy Stanlake, Iain Carlisle, DArcy Short, Shadab Khan, Tim Paine(WK), Mitchell Owen, Jimmy Neesham, Chris Tremain, Wil Parker, Joel Paris