SCO vs ZIM Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SCO vs ZIM T20 Match Prediction
Time: 15 September, 06:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Grange Cricket Club – Edinburgh, Scotland
- Craig Ervine comes into the series with three back to back fifties. We are backing him to play another good knock and take Zimbabwe to a win. He is our pick for Zimbabwe’s top scorer.
- From Scotland, George Munsey is a good choice for the top scorer. He has done well for them in the last two years and has scored a couple of half centuries and a big hundred.
- Scotland have more power hitters in the team thus they are likely to hit more sixes in the match.
Live Streaming: No announcement has been made regarding the broadcasting partners of the series. We’ll update you as soon as we come across any information.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface will be a good cricketing wicket with something in it for both , batters and bowlers. The new ball should move for the first few overs before the conditions get easier to bat.
The wicket should ease out as the match progresses thus chasing will be easier.
W, W, L, W, L
W, L, L, L, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
SCO Team News:
- Kyle Coetzer, George Munsey, Richie Berrington, Calum Macleod and Matthew Cross have been named in the Scotland squad.
ZIM Team News:
- Brendan Taylor has an announced his retirement and won’t be part of the series.
Who will win today match: SCO vs ZIM T20 Match Fantasy Team
Zimbabwe played some very good cricket on Ireland tour and have the momentum on their side. Also, they seem to have a better balanced unit. We are expecting Zimbabwe to win.
SCO Key Players:
ZIM Key Players:
After a slow start to the Ireland series, Ervine picked up form and scored back to back half centuries in the final T20I and first and third ODI. He can be backed to carry on his form on the Scotland tour as well.
He is the highest run scorer for Zimbabwe in T20Is with over 400 runs at an average of 26. While he hasn’t been in the best of form, the visitors will expect some fireworks in the series.
Jongwe has been Zimbabwe’s best bowler in T20Is since he made his debut. His ability to extract pace and bounce will trouble the Scotland batters.
SCO Team Form:
- Scotland last played against Netherlands and tied the 2 match series 1-1.
- Scotland has not played a lot of cricket in the the past year or so. They recently played against Netherlands and managed to win one of the two games. Before that, they participated in the Cricket World Cup League 2 involving USA and UAE and managed to win just one of their three completed games, losing to UAE and USA. Their batting looks slightly on the weaker side but given that they are playing in their home conditions, Scotland should fancy putting some decent run on the board.
ZIM Team Form:
- Zimbabwe lost their last T20I series against Ireland but played good cricket in the series.
- Zimbabwe haven’t won a series in a while but they have won a few games. They have defeated teams like Pakistan and Bangladesh at home and had a decent tour of Ireland where they won one ODI and two T20Is. The likes of Craig Ervine, Sikandar Raza was in fine form against Ireland the two will once again hold the key for Zimbabwe if they have to post or chase big totals.
Wesley Madhevere, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Regis Chakabva(w), Dion Myers, Craig Ervine(c), Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Wellington Masakadza, Luke Jongwe, Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Tarisai Musakanda, Donald Tiripano, Blessing Muzarabani.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. St Kitts v Barbados Royals
BAR 160-8 STK 163-8
Pacer – 12
Spinner – 3
Smit Patel – 54(48)
Chris Gayle – 42(39)
Dwayne Bravo – 4/26(4)
Nyeem Young – 3/26(4)
Raymon Reifer – 2/34(3)
Van Meekeren – 2/36(4)
2. Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Kings
STK 149-7 GUY 98-10
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 4
Roston Chase – 85(50)
Nicholas Pooran – 41(26)
Odean Smith – 31(18)*
Jeavor Royal – 3/19(4)
Romario Shepherd – 3/21(4)
Odean Smith – 3/22(4)
Obed McCoy – 2/19(3)
Kesrick Williams – 2/7(3)
3. St Kitts v Jamaica Tallawahs
JT 166-8 STK 169-4
Pacer – 12
Spinner – 0
Sherfane Rutherford – 56(26)*
Evin Lewis – 39(27)
Fabian Allen – 30(12)*
Dwayne Bravo – 3/25(4)
Van Meekeren – 2/27(4)
Dominic Drakes – 2/40(4)
4. Guyana Amazon Warriors v Trinbago Knight Riders
TKR 138-9 GUY 138-9
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 9
Colin Munro – 32(28)
Ravi Rampaul – 4/29(4)
Romario Shepherd – 3/24(3+1M)
Mohammad Hafeez – 3/18(4)
Sunil Narine – 2/9(4)
Pacer – 45
Spinner – 15
Batting First – 154
Batting Second – 142
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SKN:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SLK:
Player Form Sheet:
Saint Lucia Kings:
St Kitts and Nevis Patroits:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.