SCOTLAND vs PNG Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SCOTLAND vs PNG T20 Match Prediction
Time: 19 October, 03:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Al Amerat Cricket Ground – Muscat, Oman
- George Munsey hit 29 from 23 balls at the top of the order for Scotland in their win over Bangladesh on Sunday. The left-hander is a strong choice for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Brad Wheal starred with figures of 3-24 in the opening game. He is our pick for Scotland’s top wicket taker against PNG.
- Captain Assad Vala hit the first half-century of the tournament in PNG’s 129-9 against Oman. We are backing him to hit PNG’s highest score in this fixture. All of the PNG bowlers went wicketless on Sunday but Nosaina Pokana impressed with his accuracy and economy rate. He is our prediction for their top wicket-taker against Scotland.
- We expect to see a dominant Scotland performance with bat and ball in this match. As a result, our tip for the Player of The Match Award is Scotland’s opening batter George Munsey.
Live Streaming: Star Sports will show the game in India, Papua New Guinea, Afghanistan, Nepal, Scotland and Pakistan. Sky Cricket in the UK and Willow TV in the USA will broadcast the match. Foxtel and Kayo will show the match in Australia.
Weather & Pitch Report:
With the opening games out of the way, we expect both teams to bat with more freedom and less nerves in this match. Overall, it was the spinners who got the most out of the pitch on Sunday.
Both matches in Oman saw the toss winning captain elect to field first. We predict the same result of the toss in this match irrespective of who wins.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, L, L, L, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
SCO Team News:
- The ‘Purple Lids’ reported no injury worries or concerns after their shock opening day win over Bangladesh in Group B. We expect Kyle Coetzer to lead an unchanged XI in the knowledge that another victory will go a long way to booking their place in the Super12s.
PNG Team News:
- PNG’s first ever experience of a cricket World Cup ended with a heavy defeat on Sunday but it would be foolish to make wholesale changes. In reality, the XI who took to the field against Oman are the most talented in the squad and, with no knocks or injuries, we expect to see an unchanged side.
Who will win today match: SCOTLAND vs PNG T20 Match Fantasy Team
After Scotland’s heroic win over Bangladesh and PNG’s heavy defeat against Oman, the experts and bookmakers are coming down heavily in favour of another Scotland win. We agree and expect to see Scotland play in an attacking manner as they look to keep pace with Oman’s high net-run-rate in the table.
SCO Key Players:
PNG Key Players:
SCO Team Form:
- Scotland have won two of their last three IT20 games and look to be peaking at the right time for this T20 World Cup
PNG Team Form:
- Unfortunately for PNG, they are in poor form and are showing few signs of coming to the end of the run. They have lost their last four IT20s.
Papua New Guinea:
Tony Ura, Lega Siaka, Assad Vala(c), Charles Amini, Sese Bau, Norman Vanua, Simon Atai, Kiplin Doriga(w), Damien Ravu, Kabua Morea, Nosaina Pokana, Chad Soper, Jason Kila, Hiri Hiri, Gaudi Toka.
Last Match Performance:
Player Form Sheet:
Scotland Mens T20:
Papua New Guinea Mens T20:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.