Sydney Sixers vs Brisbane Heat
BBL T20 Challenger Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 02 Feb, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Challenger Match
Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground – Sydney, Australia
SIX vs HEA Dream11 Prediction:
- Moises Henriques hit 58 runs from 43 balls in the Qualifier and the skipper is our pick for Sydney Sixers’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Sean Abbott took 3-25 from his four overs against Perth Scorchers and he is well worth backing as Sydney Sixers’ top wicket taker in the Challenger.
- Josh Brown got his first appearance half-way through the tournament and immediately attacked and entertained. He was back to scoring runs on Sunday and he is our tip for Brisbane Heat’s highest run scorer against Sydney Sixers. Michael Neser has 24 wickets in BBL12 and he is a strong choice for Brisbane Heat’s top wicket taker in this match.
- We recommend backing Sean Abbott to take over 1.5 wickets against Brisbane Heat.
SIX vs HEA Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Mostly sunny conditions with any cloud cover disappearing in the latter stages of the game. The temperature will drop from 24 to 20 degrees across the match.
The highest score on this pitch in this year’s tournament is 187-2 with most first innings totals of around 145-155. There is spin as well as pace and bounce on this pitch.
The team batting first have won at the SCG in 53.5% of T20 matches. We predict that both teams will want to bat first in this game.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, W, W, W
W, W, L, W, W
SIX vs HEA TEAM NEWS:
SIX Team News:
We expect left-handed opener Daniel Hughes to come back into the XI for this game although there will be plenty of pressure on him as he looks to fill the space vacated by Steve Smith. Hughes hit 28 in his last BBL appearance and we do not anticipate any other changes to the side.
HEA Team News:
There will be at least three changes to Brisbane Heat’s XI in this game with captain Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne and Matt Renshaw all away on Australia’s Test tour of India. Heat will have a new look top order in this game with only Josh Brown remaining.
SIX vs HEA Pre-Toss LineUps:
SIX vs HEA Team Updates
SIX Team Updates
- Josh Philippe and Daniel Hughes will probably open the inning.
- Kurtis Patterson will bat at the one-down position.
- Moises Henriques and Jordan Silk will handle the middle-order batting.
- Moises Henriques will lead the Sydney Sixers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Philippe will do the Wicket Keeping for Sydney Sixers.
- Steve OKeefe will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Sean Abbott and Ben Dwarshuis will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Sean Abbott is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
HEA Team Updates
- Josh Brown-I and Sam Heazlett will probably open the inning.
- Nathan McSweeney will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ross Whiteley and Sam Hain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jimmy Peirson will also lead the side in absence of Usman Khawaja.
- Jimmy Peirson will do the Wicket Keeping for Brisbane Heat.
- Matthew Kuhnemann will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Spencer Johnson and Xavier Bartlett will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Xavier Bartlett was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
With the prize of a BBL final against Perth Scorchers up for grabs, we are expecting a very entertaining Challenger fixture at the SCG. Brisbane Heat look far weaker without their three Test batters but Steve Smith is arguably a bigger loss for Sydney Sixers. However, the Sixers have Sean Abbott who is a fantastic BBL bowler and we expect him to make the difference. We are predicting a victory for Sydney Sixers.
Sydney Sixers are favorites to beat Brisbane Heat
SIX Key Players:
The skipper’s third half-century of the tournament took his run tally to over 300. Without Steve Smith’s runs, Henriques becomes even more important to the batting line-up.
The 30 year old middle-order batter has been a reliable presence for Sydney Sixers with over 350 runs and has finished not-out in six innings.
The bowling all-rounder is the leading wicket taker across the tournament. He has a strike rate of every 10.8 balls from 50.4 overs bowled.
HEA Key Players:
The aggressive right-handed opener ended a run of five matches with single figure scores when he made 39 runs from 27 balls in the last game.
Batting in the middle order and ready to take on the captaincy again, Peirson has scored over 300 runs in BBL12 and has been a fine wicketkeeper.
The pace-bowling all-rounder picked up two more wickets against Melbourne Renegades in the Knockout. He dismissed Aaron Finch and Will Sutherland.
SIX vs HEA Team Forms:
SIX Team Form:
Sydney Sixers had won six matches in a row before their seven wicket defeat to Perth Scorchers in the Qualifier.
HEA Team Form:
Brisbane Heat are one game away from the final and have won six of the last seven matches in the BBL 2023.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
SIX vs HEA SQUAD:
Sydney Sixers (SIX):
Josh Philippe(WK), Daniel Hughes, Kurtis Patterson, Moises Henriques(C), Jordan Silk, Hayden Kerr, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve OKeefe, Izharullahq Naveed, Josh Kann, Steven Smith, James Vince, Jack Edwards, Lachlan Shaw(WK), Chris Jordan, Jackson Bird, Todd Murphy, Mickey Edwards, Nathan Lyon, Naveen-ul-Haq
Brisbane Heat (HEA):
Josh Brown-I, Sam Heazlett, Nathan McSweeney, Ross Whiteley, Sam Hain, Jimmy Peirson(WK), Michael Neser, James Bazley, Spencer Johnson, Xavier Bartlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Usman Khawaja(C), Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Jack Wildermuth, Will Prestwidge, Max Bryant, Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson