SKN vs JAM Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SKN vs JAM CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 08 September, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Sherfane Rutherford and Evin Lewis have both scored over 200 runs for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in this year’s tournament and we are backing Rutherford to be their highest run scorer in this game. With captain Dwayne Bravo still out injured, our tip for the Patriots top wicket taker against Jamaica Tallawahs is Dominic Drakes.
- Kennar Lewis has 167 runs for Jamaica Tallawahs so far in the competition, he is a good bet for their highest run scorer against the Patriots. With the ball, Migael Pretorius is second on the wicket takers list with 12 dismissals in the 2021 CPL. He is our recommendation for Tallawahs’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Fabian Allen stepped up for the Patriots in their last game hitting 34 and taking 2 wickets. We expect his main rival for the Player of The Match Award to be strike bowler Migael Pretorius. Our prediction is for Allen to take the prize.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have been involved in all three games which have seen both teams hit 160+ in the same match. They both hit 160+ in the previous clash and the pitch could deliver similar scores this time.
The Patriots chose to bat first in their last game with Tallawahs electing to field first as they won the toss for the first time in the 2021 CPL. Whoever wins the toss, we expect to see Jamaica Tallawahs in the field first up.
L, L, W, W, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, L, L, W, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
SKN Team News:
- After turning around their fortunes from last year’s shambles, Dwayne Bravo’s injury hit the franchise hard. It was no surprise to see them fall to a successive defeat to St Lucia Kings but they should have had enough time to recompose and perform at a high level in this match.
JAM Team News:
- After being bowled out for 92 inside 19 overs on Tuesday, the Tallawahs will be grateful for the opportunity to make amends so swiftly in another game. Only Rovman Powell and Carlos Brathwaite hit a six in Tuesday’s defeat and they need contributions from across the batting line-up this time.
Who will win today match: SKN vs JAM CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Between them, the two sides have lost their last five games in the group stage and are in need of a victory. The Patriots are still top of the table whereas Jamaica need a win to keep themselves in the hunt for a semi-final spot. We are predicting a win for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots.
SKN Key Players:
JAM Key Players:
SKN Team Form:
- After five straight wins, two successive defeats have seen the Patriots place at the top of the group come under threat.
JAM Team Form:
- Three successive defeats with the last game delivering a 92 all out, Jamaica Tallawahs come into this game with their form at a low.
Evin Lewis, Devon Thomas(w), Chris Gayle(c), Andre McCarthy, Sherfane Rutherford, Asif Ali, Fabian Allen, Colin Archibald, Naseem Shah, Paul van Meekeren, Fawad Ahmed, Ravi Bopara, Dwayne Bravo, Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell, Rayad Emrit, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Joshua Da Silva.
Kennar Lewis(w), Shamarh Brooks, Haider Ali, Rovman Powell(c), Jason Mohammed, Imad Wasim, Carlos Brathwaite, Andre Russell, Migael Pretorius, Chris Green, Veerasammy Permaul, Fidel Edwards, Chadwick Walton, Imran Khan, Qais Ahmad, Joshua James, Kirk McKenzie, Ryan Persaud, Abhijai Mansingh.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. Barbados Royals v Guyana Amazon Warriors
BR 185-8 GUY 140-10
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 7
Glenn Phillips – 44(31)
Odean Smith – 43(29)
Johnson Charles – 40(21)
Mohammad Hafeez – 30(25)
Nyeem Young – 3/24(3)
Romania Shepherd – 3/31(4)
Gudakesh Motie – 2/33(3)
Raymon Reifer – 2/25(3)
2. Trinbago Knight Riders v Jamaica Tallawahs
TKR 167-4 JT 92-10
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 6
Lendon Simmons – 42(29)
Keiron Pollard – 39(18)*
Tim Seifert – 24(8)*
Ali Khan – 3/6(4)
Sunil Narine – 2/11(3+1M)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/32(4)
3. Jamaica Tallawahs v Trinbago Knight Riders
JT 144-7 TKR 145-3
Pacer – 4
Spinner – 5
Lendon Simmons – 70(45)
Carlos Braithwaite – 58(40)
Imad Wasim – 42(38)
Colin Munro – 34(34)
Akel Hossian – 2/12(3+1M)
Imad Wasim – 2/19(4)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/26(4)
4. St Lucia v St Kitts
STK 118-10 SLZ 121-4
Pacer – 9
Spinner – 4
Roston Chase – 51(38)*
Fabian Allen – 34(32)
Jeavor Royal – 3/20(4)
Samit Patel – 2/15(4)
Fabian Allen – 2/32(4)
Kesrick Williams – 2/32(4)
5. Barbados Royals v Guyana Amazon Warriors
BR 130-10 GUY 136-1
Pacer – 4
Spinner – 4
Chandrapaul Hemraj – 105(56)*
Imran Tahir – 3/34(4)
Romario Shepherd – 2/33(4)
Pacer – 36
Spinner – 26
Batting First – 154
Batting Second – 142
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
SKN@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against JAM:
JAM@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SKN:
Player Form Sheet:
St Kitts and Nevis Patroits:
Top Team Batsmens:
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have a strong batting order and we recommend Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle and Sherfane Rutherford. Lewis and Rutherford are both in strong positions to hit the most runs in the tournament.
For Jamaica Tallawahs, we are backing Haider Ali, Kennar Lewis and Andre Russell with the bat. Kennar Lewis hit 89 in a game earlier in the group stage.
Top Team Bowlers:
Our bowling tips are Naseem Shah, Dominic Drakes and Paul van Meekeran for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots. Drakes and van Meekeran have both picked up 7 wickets each in the competition.
The top bowlers for Jamaica Tallawahs are Migael Pretorius, Andre Russell and Imad Wasim. Wasim has impressed in his two games so far.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.