SL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction for 2nd T20 Match
Match: SL vs AUS T20 Match Prediction
Time: 11 May, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20 Match
Venue: Pallekele Cricket Stadium – Kandy, Sri Lanka
SL vs AUS PREVIEW:
- Charith Asalanka has top scored for Sri Lanka in both IT20s so far in the series. The number three batter is a strong choice for Sri Lanka’s highest run scorer in this fixture against Australia. With the ball, Wanindu Hasasranga took 4-33 on Wednesday and he is our tip for Sri Lanka’s top wicket taker in this IT20.
- David Warner has been dismissed once and scored 91 runs in the series. The left-handed opener is our pick for Australia’s highest run scorer in this final IT20. Josh Hazlewood took 4-16 in the first game of the series and we are backing him to be Australia’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- Sri Lanka’s Charith Asalanka hit sixes on Tuesday and on Wednesday. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this final match of the series.
SL vs AUS Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Sports in the UK, Fox Cricket in Australia and Siyatha TV in Sri Lanka.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Plus and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy with the temperature in the mid-20s throughout this game in Kandy. It will be very humid from start to finish.
This ground has seen three IT20 centuries and we would not rule out another on this pitch. That said, it is not a wicket which only appeals to batters and we would be surprised to see a team total over 200.
Australia have chosen to field first after winning the toss on both Tuesday and Wednesday. We predict that both teams will want to bat second in this final game of the series.
L L, L, L, L
❌ ❌❌ ❌❌
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅❌ ✅
SL vs AUS Team News:
SL Team News:
In spite of suffering a heavy defeat in the series opener in Colombo on Tuesday, Sri Lanka showed faith in their team and selected the same XI for Wednesday’s game. We saw a much improved showing in the second match and will be surprised if there are any changes for the final IT20.
AUS Team News:
After picking up a freak finger injury at the end of his first over in the first IT20 on Tuesday, Mitchell Starc was ruled out of the rest of the series, and potentially some of the ODIs. Jhye Richardson took Starc’s place in the side and returned impressive figures of 3-26.
Dasun Shanaka (c)
Kusal Mendis (wk)
Aaron Finch (c)
Matthew Wade (wk)
Who will win today’s match: SL vs AUS T20 Match Fantasy Team
Australia are a very tough team to stop once they start winning consistently and they do have a stronger team than Sri Lanka. However, the hosts have Wanindu Hasaranga on their side who is a world class spinner and he is always a threat. Overall we are predicting an Australia victory.
SL Key Players:
The top order batter will be determined to kick on and post at least a half-century in this match. He has impressed with his range of strokes so far in the series.
The pace bowler picked up his first wicket of the series when he dismissed Marcus Stoinis in the ninth over on Wednesday. He offers experience for captain Shanaka to turn to.
The bowling all-rounder was back to his best with the ball in the second IT20. This was the second time in 37 IT20s that he had picked up 4 wickets.
AUS Key Players:
The left-handed opener got his side off to a strong start in the second IT20. Although he didn’t build on his foundation, he hit three fours and one six.
The keeper-batter takes on the finisher role in this side and showed his suitability with an unbeaten 26 on Wednesday. He has won the T20 World Cup and the IPL over the last eight months.
Although the right-arm fast bowler went wicketless in the second IT20, he was the most economical of all the six Australian bowlers and conceded only 16 runs from his 4 overs.
SL vs AUS Team Info:
SL Team Updates:
- Sri Lanka are led by a poor display of batting in both matches and they will need to change the same.
- Other than Wanindu Hasranga and Charith Aslanka no other player has proven to be successful for them.
- Pathum Nissanka and Danushka Gunathilaka will probably open the inning.
- Charith Asalanka will bat at the one-down position.
- Kusal Mendis and Bhanuka Rajapaksa will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Nuwan Thushara and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
AUS Team Updates:
- Australia are leading the series 2-0 and will be eyeing a whitewash.
- Their bowlers set up the win in the previous match as they restricted the home side to a modest total of less than 130.
- In reply, the batters were tested by some quality bowling led by spinner Wanindu Hasaranga who picked up 4 wickets, but Wade ensured that there were no hiccups as he anchored the chase with an unbeaten knock of 26.
- Aaron Finch and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Steven Smith and Glenn Maxwell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Ashton Agar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Josh Hazlewood and Kane Richardson will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Josh Hazlewood is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kane Richardson was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Pathum Nissanka, Danushka Gunathilaka, Charith Asalanka, Kusal Mendis(WK), Bhanuka Rajapaksa(WK), Dasun Shanaka(C), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana, Nuwan Thushara, Ramesh Mendis, Kasun Rajitha, Praveen Jayawickrama, Lakshan Sandakan, Lahiru Madushanka, Jeffrey Vandersay, Nuwanidu Fernando, Matheesha Pathirana, Niroshan Dickwella(WK).
Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade(WK), Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Josh Hazlewood, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Josh Inglis(WK), Sean Abbott, Mitchell Swepson.