SL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction for 3rd ODI Match
Match: SL vs AUS ODI Match Prediction
Time: 19 May, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: R. Premadasa Stadium – Colombo, Sri Lanka
SL vs AUS Info:
- Kusal Mendis has top scored for Sri Lanka in both ODIs and he is our tip for their highest run scorer in Colombo. With the ball, Chamika Karunaratne took 3-47 on Thursday and will be Sri Lanka’s biggest threat in the absence of Wanindu Hasaranga. Karunaratne is our pick for Sri Lanka’s top wicket taker in this ODI.
- Steve Smith hit 28 runs from 35 balls in Thursday’s match and the consistent Australian batter is well worth backing as their highest run scorer against Sri Lanka in this clash. Test captain Pat Cummins took 4-35 in Kandy and we expect him to be Australia’s top wicket taker in the third ODI.
- We are predicting Steve Smith to put in a match winning performance with the bat in this game. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
SL vs AUS Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Sports in the UK, Fox Cricket in Australia and Siyatha TV in Sri Lanka.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Plus and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Just like the previous two matches in the series, we expect this game to be interrupted by the weather at some point. The temperature will be in the high 20s throughout the clash.
15 of the 19 wickets in the last ODI on this pitch were taken by spinners. We expect this surface to provide plenty of assistance for the slow bowlers with a par score around 240-250.
So far in the series, Sri Lanka have won one toss and chose to bat first. Australia have won one toss and opted to field first. Sri Lanka chose to bat first in their last ODI in Colombo and we predict that they will do so again irrespective of who wins the toss.
L, W L, W, W, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅❌
W, L, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
SL vs AUS Team News:
SL Team News:
19 year old slow left-arm orthodox bowler Dunith Wellalage made his international debut in Tuesday’s series opener and picked up the wickets of Steve Smith and Ashton Agar. Sri Lanka put in an encouraging display and we expect to see the same XI for this match.
AUS Team News:
As expected, Mitchell Starc missed the opening game of the series but there was encouraging news in his recovery from a finger injury and he may make a return in the third ODI. There will be discussion over whether to include a second front-line spinner with Jhye Richardson’s place the most under threat.
SL vs AUS Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added in the night
Who will win today’s match: SL vs AUS ODI Match Fantasy Team
With the series level at 1-1, this should be another excellent game between Sri Lanka and Australia. The hosts showed plenty of character to win without Wanindu Hasaranga and will fancy their chances of doing it again in this game. However, we are backing Australia to respond with a strong batting display and are predicting an away win.
Australia are favorites to beat Sri Lanka
SL Key Players:
The number three batter scored 36 runs from 41 balls on Thursday to follow up his 86 not-out from 87 balls on Tuesday. He is an integral part of the batting line-up in this format.
The 24 year old right handed opener was dismissed by debutant Matthew Kuhnemann in the second ODI. He has a top score of 75 in ODIs after 14 appearances.
The medium pace bowler recorded his best ODI figures in Thursday’s game. He dismissed Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell and Mitchell Swepson.
AUS Key Players:
Australia’s number three hit three fours in Thursday’s ODI. He has scored 11 ODI centuries and has a batting strike-rate of 88.43 in this format.
We saw another strong performance from the all-rounder in the second game of the series. He bowled two maiden overs as well as returning figures of 2-35 before hitting 30 runs from 25 balls.
The pace bowler picked up wickets throughout the second ODI. He dismissed Danushka Gunathilaka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Jeffrey Vandersay and Dunith Wellalage.
SL Team Forms:
Sri Lanka have won three of their last five ODIs and have been impressive in this series so far. They are targeting back to back ODI wins for the first time this year.
AUS Team Forms:
Australia have lost three of their last four ODIs and will be disappointed by their batting on Tuesday. However, their bowling attack was impressive in that game
SL vs AUS Team Info:
SL Team Updates:
- Pathum Nissanka and Danushka Gunathilaka will probably open the inning.
- Kusal Mendis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Kusal Mendis is having topmost fantasy points in this series for SL.
- Dhananjaya de Silva and Charith Asalanka will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Kusal Mendis will do the Wicket-Keeping for Sri Lanka.
- Dunith Wellalage and Dhananjaya de Silva will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Chamika Karunaratne and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Chamika Karunaratne was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
AUS Team Updates:
- Aaron Finch and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position.
- Marnus Labuschagne and Travis Head will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Marnus Labuschagne will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Glenn Maxwell is having topmost fantasy points in this series for Australia.
- Pat Cummins and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Pathum Nissanka, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Mendis(WK), Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka(C), Chamika Karunaratne, Jeffrey Vandersay, Dushmantha Chameera, Dunith Wellalage, Maheesh Theekshana, Ramesh Mendis, Asitha Fernando, Lahiru Madushanka, Nuwan Thushara, Pramod Madushan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dinesh Chandimal, Niroshan Dickwella(WK), Wanindu Hasaranga, Praveen Jayawickrama.
Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Travis Head, Alex Carey(WK), Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Kuhnemann, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Josh Inglis(WK), Mitchell Marsh, Cameron Green, Jhye Richardson, Scott Boland.